Hometown: Sumter, SC

Current City: Wichita Falls, Texas

Meg Maley (25)

Hometown: Collingswood, N.J.

Current City: New York, N.Y.

Austin Matelson (30)

Hometown: Woodland Hills, Calif.

Current City: Woodland Hills, Calif.

John McGuire (27) (will turn 28 on 6/28/15)

Hometown: Scranton, Pa.

Current City: Jefferson Township, Pa.

Audrey Middleton (25)

Hometown: Villa Rica, Ga.

Current City: Villa Rica, Ga.

Steve Moses (22)

Hometown: Gouverneur, NY

Current City: Gouverneur, NY

Liz Nolan (23)

Hometown: Miami

Current City: Miami

Shelli Poole (33)

Hometown: Marietta, Ga.

Current City: Atlanta

Da’Vonne Rogers (27)

Hometown: Inglewood, Calif.

Current City: Los Angeles

Vanessa Rousso (32)

Hometown: Las Vegas

Current City: Las Vegas

Jason Roy (25) (will turn 26 on 8/13/15)

Hometown: Fall River, Mass.

Current City: Swansea, Mass.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: HG's announced   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:08 am

Now, thisis 14 new HG's, but there are 16 seats at the table (seen in preview pics and confirmed)

That means 2 returning HG's. Rumors are flying around everywhere as to who they are and what the twist will be.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: HG's announced   Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:11 pm

HOLY CRAP... These are some very ugly people. I will have yo look at their video interviews to see if I like anyone when i have the chance, but I can already tell this is not going to be a pretty season.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Re: HG's announced   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:59 pm

That's Ctown, always noticing the small details (counting the chairs versus the hg's). clapping

As far as returning hg's, here is a list of those that I DO NOT want to see:

No previous winners at all!

In addition:

Frankie, Beastmode cowboy, Devin, Elissa, Rachel, Helen, Spencer, Jeremy, Danielle (BB14), Chef Joe, Frank, Shane, Wil (BB14), Shelly (BB13).

The list could go much longer, but those are the ones who come to mind quickly. There were several others that popped into my head, but they were people like Lawon who don't have a snowball's chance in hell of returning, so why even go there. Or those people like Aaryn and GinaMarie who I don't think would EVER do it again even if asked.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: HG's announced   Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:26 am

chap5788 wrote:
That's Ctown, always noticing the small details (counting the chairs versus the hg's).  clapping

In addition:

Frankie, Beastmode cowboy, Devin, Elissa, Rachel, Helen, Spencer, Jeremy, Danielle (BB14), Chef Joe, Frank, Shane, Wil (BB14), Shelly (BB13).

The list could go much longer, but those are the ones who come to mind quickly.  There were several others that popped into my head, but they were people like Lawon who don't have a snowball's chance in hell of returning, so why even go there.  Or those people like Aaryn and GinaMarie who I don't think would EVER do it again even if asked.

Out of your list I can eliminate Rachel and Shelly, they both are on my Twitter and active, so no sequester for them. Yes, they can have someone else running it, but I know their twitter style and its definitely them (they follow me as well)
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2066

PostSubject: Re: HG's announced   Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:59 am

chap5788 wrote:

Frankie, Beastmode cowboy,Devin, Elissa, Rachel, Helen, Spencer, Jeremy, Danielle (BB14), Chef Joe, Frank, Shane, Wil (BB14), Shelly (BB13).

The list could go much longer, but those are the ones who come to mind quickly.  There were several others that popped into my head, but they were people like Lawon who don't have a snowball's chance in hell of returning, so why even go there.  Or those people like Aaryn and GinaMarie who I don't think would EVER do it again even if asked.

Hi Chap!!  Hi Great news is BM Cowboy will NOT be in this season's Big Brother. Bad news.. Because he's gonna be on Survivor! Rolling Eyes

Also I think GM and Aaryn would go on if asked, but they won't be asked. I would at least hope not!!

Also forgot to mention... What's with the whole selfie pose pics? Ugh I have a bad feeling about this!
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: HG's announced   Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:47 pm

My thing is I don't want to see Jessie ever again and I am afraid we will because he showed up on the Talk the other day. Bleh.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: HG's announced   Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:10 pm

Also, is it just me or does Austin Matelson resemble a caveman version of Dan Gheesling? Dan is that you under all that hair???

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HG's announced   Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:22 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Frankie, Beastmode cowboy,Devin, Elissa, Rachel, Helen, Spencer, Jeremy, Danielle (BB14), Chef Joe, Frank, Shane, Wil (BB14), Shelly (BB13).

Hi Chap!!  Hi Great news is BM Cowboy will NOT be in this season's Big Brother. Bad news.. Because he's gonna be on Survivor! Rolling Eyes

Also I think GM and Aaryn would go on if asked, but they won't be asked. I would at least hope not!!

Also forgot to mention... What's with the whole selfie pose pics? Ugh I have a bad feeling about this!

Hi Lizzy, glad to see ya again!

BM cowboy on Survivor?! Now that could be rather interesting. At least there he can be edited to a certain extent. I think he will be manipulated to the hilt on Survivor (depending on the cast) and it will be funny to watch Jeff make him look stupid at tribals by asking him questions.

As far as GM and Aaryn, do you really think they would go on if asked? I think the fallout from it before would make them a bit gun shy in that respect, but of course that is just an opinion. As far as not being asked, I would never put it past Grodner to invite ANYONE back that brings in publicity, even when it is bad!

Judging from your posting about the twist this season, looks like they aren't going to have any extras anyway, so at least when some of those idiots on my list (and others) it will only be for a shot stint each week.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: HG's announced   Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:30 am

ctown28 wrote:
Now, thisis 14 new HG's, but there are 16 seats at the table (seen in preview pics and confirmed)

That means 2 returning HG's.  Rumors are flying around everywhere as to who they are and what the twist will be.

Thoughts?

All I ask is NO FAKE ASS FRANKIE! Mad6  Sad-Cry

And hello to all of you about to say hello......lol chuckle

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: HG's announced   Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:23 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
Also, is it just me or does Austin Matelson resemble a caveman version of Dan Gheesling? Dan is that you under all that hair???

YES!!!!!! clapping

I already hate Jace. This is one goofy looking cast.

If Mr. Pectacular comes back I will Puke

If Frankie comes back I will scream.

If BM Douchebag comes back I will not watch.......who am I kidding, I will watch because I can pick on him all season long!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: HG's announced   Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:25 pm

chap5788 wrote:
That's Ctown, always noticing the small details (counting the chairs versus the hg's).  clapping

In addition:

Agreed chap!

Glad to see our little gang of three is back! What mischief can we get into this season?????? hypnotize

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HG's announced   Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:14 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

In addition:

Agreed chap!

Glad to see our little gang of three is back! What mischief can we get into this season?????? hypnotize

Me too Cap! We will see if the Lizzy mist is in good working order this year! We have to watch Ctown especially close, Grodner now has control of his avi, who knows what she will make him do!
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: HG's announced   Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:11 pm

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

In addition:

Agreed chap!

Me too Cap!  We will see if the Lizzy mist is in good working order this year!  We have to watch Ctown especially close, Grodner now has control of his avi, who knows what she will make him do!  

Awe Chap, I don't know if the Lizzy mist will be in effect this season. I am so busy with work, that I may only get to pop in a few times (Until Windows 10 launches!!).

But I can't stay away from you guys, so I'll probably lose sleep just so I can keep up! And so we can cause a little chaos

chuckle
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HG's announced   Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:25 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

In addition:

Agreed chap!

Me too Cap!  We will see if the Lizzy mist is in good working order this year!  We have to watch Ctown especially close, Grodner now has control of his avi, who knows what she will make him do!  

Awe Chap, I don't know if the Lizzy mist will be in effect this season. I am so busy with work, that I may only get to pop in a few times (Until Windows 10 launches!!).

But I can't stay away from you guys, so I'll probably lose sleep just so I can keep up! And so we can cause a little chaos

chuckle

Well, the powers that be should have chosen the winter months to launch this thing then, right?! Very Happy

Seriously, I hope you can pop in from time to time. We will try to hold down the fort..................I guess it will be up to Cap to fill in with the mist part of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HG's announced   

Back to top Go down

HG's announced
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 17 (2015) :: Big Brother 17: NO SPOILERS - General Chat-
Jump to: