Two HOH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 278

PostSubject: Two HOH   Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:27 pm

I hope they don't have two hoh's this season. I didn't like that format at all. It was to easy for some to throw comps and keep the blood off their hands while someone else did the dirty work. Also I hope they don't have another Frankie that felt he was entitled to the hoh room and the idiots that let him have it. I hope it will be an interesting season with more drama and less voting with the house so " no one gets mad." All I would like is more drama and backstabbing. Bring it on new houseguests! Fingers Crossed
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: Two HOH   Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:20 am

I agree! I HATED the two HoH's.

I miss the good ole' days of BB, lots of drama and yelling and fighting and backstabbing!

Let the games begin! clapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Two HOH   Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:23 pm

Maybe they should make the twist this year that the only one that is allowed to sleep in the HoH room is the HoH themselves. People can hang out in there to talk game and what not, but if someone that is not the HoH starts to go to sleep, BB announces, "The HoH room is ONLY for the HoH to sleep
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Two HOH   Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:00 pm

Glad to see some of the familiar posters again and looking forward to a new season.

I don't like the dual HOH twist either, but I suspect that it will come into play again this year. When Grodner has an "original" idea like this, she tends to stick with it again no matter what the fans say. IF they have the dual HOH's I hope they will at least not give safety for the week to the winners of the battle of the block comp. Winning the comp gets them off the block at the time, but they are still eligible to go back on the block if veto is used. I believe it was Ctown who suggested this last year. And to add my own little tidbit to this, both of the dual HOH's are not eligible to compete in the next HOH comp either regardless if they are dethroned or not. I thought about maybe throwing the dethroned HOH into the pool too, but I do think winning an HOH comp should give you safety for that week.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: Two HOH   Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:37 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Glad to see some of the familiar posters again and looking forward to a new season.  

I don't like the dual HOH twist either, but I suspect that it will come into play again this year.  When Grodner has an "original" idea like this, she tends to stick with it again no matter what the fans say.  IF they have the dual HOH's I hope they will at least not give safety for the week to the winners of the battle of the block comp.  Winning the comp gets them off the block at the time, but they are still eligible to go back on the block if veto is used.  I believe it was Ctown who suggested this last year.  And to add my own little tidbit to this, both of the dual HOH's are not eligible to compete in the next HOH comp either regardless if they are dethroned or not.  I thought about maybe throwing the dethroned HOH into the pool too, but I do think winning an HOH comp should give you safety for that week.

Hello chap! clapping

I have the same feeling, if Grodner likes it, it will stick!

Ctown, get busy and take care of that! Devil Snicker

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Two HOH   Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:16 am

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I don't like the dual HOH twist either, but I suspect that it will come into play again this year.  When Grodner has an "original" idea like this, she tends to stick with it again no matter what the fans say.  IF they have the dual HOH's I hope they will at least not give safety for the week to the winners of the battle of the block comp.  Winning the comp gets them off the block at the time, but they are still eligible to go back on the block if veto is used.  I believe it was Ctown who suggested this last year.  And to add my own little tidbit to this, both of the dual HOH's are not eligible to compete in the next HOH comp either regardless if they are dethroned or not.  I thought about maybe throwing the dethroned HOH into the pool too, but I do think winning an HOH comp should give you safety for that week.

Hello chap! clapping

Eeeewww! Poor Ctown, already having to start with the unpleasant duties........could be another very long season for him!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Two HOH   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:49 am

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Hello chap! clapping

Eeeewww!  Poor Ctown, already having to start with the unpleasant duties........could be another very long season for him!

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it. She's already taken overmy avi!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Two HOH   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:01 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Hello chap! clapping

Eeeewww!  Poor Ctown, already having to start with the unpleasant duties........could be another very long season for him!

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.  She's already taken overmy avi!

I saw that when I came onto the board and was a little startled! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two HOH   

Back to top Go down

Two HOH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 17 (2015) :: Big Brother 17: NO SPOILERS - General Chat-
Jump to: