Share | 

BB Canada Season 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReBeLBeLLe
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

PostSubject: BB Canada Season 3   Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:12 pm

So is anyone else watching this season of BB Canada? Or am I all alone in my addiction? If you are watching who do you think Kevin put on the shortlist of four people for the eviction? My guess would be Bobby, Graig, Godfrey and probably Naeha or Bruno. I'm hoping that Kevin nominated Bobby as I've heard rumors there won't be a POV for this instant eviction. If that is the case and Bobby wasn't put up to begin with there will be no backdoor option to boot him. It's going to be interesting to see what all happened on Sunday's show.

Dislikes for the season so far: Graig. I just can not warm up to him. He creeps me out. Telling the house this early on about his pro ball career I don't think was the smartest thing to do. He set himself up for distrust by revealing. If you go in with a lie you need to live that lie.

Willow. I thought I would like this girl at first but I don't see where she has much game and she seems to be content to play 2nd fiddle to a bunch of guys.

So does Ashleigh for that matter although Ashleigh is at least talking game with Zach. She may not be content to just sit while pushing the men forward.

I'm still trying to work my around who to pull for. The last few years Ive found it hard to pull for any one person. I find myself viewing the game more and more towards who the house needs to rid themselves on a weekly bases. I don't care about the alliances or brolliances as BB has come to be known to me. I'll never get used to a group of men using women for their own gains and that is what so many of these brolliances do. Can't blame them though. BB continues to choose model and actress wannabes when it comes to the women and few of those types are there to really play a game. They just want to look pretty and the guys give them a way.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Back to top Go down
ReBeLBeLLe
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

PostSubject: Re: BB Canada Season 3   Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:21 pm

Also for any in the US that are interested in watching I use Hola and hardly ever have any problems. I don't get to watch the shows as they happen but they are up very shortly after the shows airs. Usually at the latest by the next morning. The live feeds can be watched at anytime on Hola so for those of you suffering from BB withdrawals this gets you back into the game and the Canada version of BB isn't something to miss. These guys are good players and to be honest I think I actually prefer the Canadian players to the US ones. They aren't near as rude as we Americans are. It's refreshing to see a group of people that are still considerate of others and all three seasons of BB Canada have included such awesome people.

Go give it a try.....word of warning though. Prepare to get just as hooked by BB Canada as you would with the U.S version.

The feeds are down at present for an instant eviction and they won't be bringing them back until Sunday, April 05. This gives you plenty of time to catch up on the game and since we are just going into week 3 catching up won't be that hard.
Back to top Go down

BB Canada Season 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1