AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Big Brother 17 Premier Date announced   Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:00 pm

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1003873/

Quote :
CBS announces its Summer 2015 Slate, including Season 17 of Big Brother! Fans who know and love the show can get ready for more epic challenges, heads of households, juicy showmances, surprising eliminations and have-nots.

Big Brother will debut with a special two-night premiere on Wednesday, June 24 and Thursday, June 25, both at 8/7c. The Thursday edition, featuring the live eviction show hosted by Julie Chen, moves to its regular time period on July 2 at 9/8c. The Sunday broadcast premieres June 28 at 8/7c. Last summer, all three editions of Big Brother regularly won their time periods in key young demographics and ranked among the summer’s top 10 programs in both adults 18-49 and adults 18-34.

Which houseguest will walk away with the grand prize of $500,000 at the end of the summer? You must tune in to find out!

I think it's funny how they are promoting this as a "special" two-night premier, when they did the same exact thing last year. How special can it be.

Now we can start with the rumors as to what the twist and cast will look like!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 17 Premier Date announced   Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:09 pm

.....and who will be returning....... hand

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 17 Premier Date announced   Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:05 pm

capricious1 wrote:

Well Robyn Kass has been tweeting casting calls like crazy, so it won't be an All-Star cast but I honestly hope we do have some returning players. It put's an automatic divide in the house. Look at what happened the last few times, we've had returning players. Every vote ends up being "what the house wants"
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 17 Premier Date announced   Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Well Robyn Kass has been tweeting casting calls like crazy, so it won't be an All-Star cast but I honestly hope we do have some returning players.  It put's an automatic divide in the house.  Look at what happened the last few times, we've had returning players.  Every vote ends up being "what the house wants"

Good point, I am sick of what the house wants! clapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 17 Premier Date announced   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 17 Premier Date announced
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1