Share | 

Big Brother Canada season 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: Big Brother Canada season 2   Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:39 pm

Feeling a little lonely without me friends to banter back & forth with about BB, where have all my cakes gone? (cake a slang word to describe a Canadian)

Last night season 2 of BBCan aired and it looks like they're determined to blow season 1 out the water, the house is just bitching two stories of luxury living, get this they have a house within a house a hidden wall leading to a sound proof room in which  secret contestants will live until one his voted fully in by we the viewers, there's a War room to stratergize in the design of house was specifically built with nooks & crannies to talk game, but also has cute observation points where you can secretly view others talking game and plotting your demise.

The house guests are mostly young freshies how I would describe them, with about two matures just to give us older folks some rational stability. You have the typical jocks, pretty girls, pretty boy, gay man who completely fooled my gaydar but in fairness to my gaydar he did swing either way until completely giving to that body part that defines the sexes. We have the crazy white girl, the diva black girl, cultural & ideology opposites, put it this way in their intro vids they would describe the kind of person they would have a hard time dealing & living with for 3 months and the very next video was that person.    

Things may already start to heat up the 1st HoH consisted of all house mates standing on their block of ice until last man/woman standing definitely not a Obe challenge, but being that I'm so hot the ice would've melted and become Jacuzzi like? A feast was waiting for those who stepped off BB also tempted them off after about a hour or so with 3 coolers inside either a gift or gaff inside for two minutes the coolers were available two people took the bait. The eldest gentleman of the house who played off the people to either side of him waited until their were just enough people left then offered them all safety and no back dooring if they allowed him to be HoH all agreed! Leaving the chicken wing & pizza eating and beer bunch opened mouth and shocked and regretting that they stepped off that block of ice. I'm not sure if my American friends can catch online but please check it out if you can, give Obe someone to talk to, I get so lonely at times.
Back to top Go down
ReBeLBeLLe
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada season 2   Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:04 pm

I will be trying to watch it, and I have managed to watch both episodes 1 and 2 as well as the side show. Now I just need to get caught up on the feeds. It's always interesting when that first person gets voted off because we the viewers never quite seem to understand why. We miss so much regarding those first evictions without any live feeds showing us why everyone has it out for them. I think Anick was harmless and a wasted eviction but then I have never been a fan of the easy way out. It never seems to benefit anyone in the long run.
So far no one has really stood out for me yet and I am still trying to learn who is who....as are the houseguests. I was watching a little bit of the feeds earlier and one of the guys was on the hammock and started talking about one of the other houseguests overhearing a conversation in the house and how no one knew she was there and then that very chick popped up from under the blankets on the ground next to the hammock and says yea, that was me...lol. The guy recovered fairly quickly but still it was a moment or two of awkwardness.
I think it's going to be an interested season and I hope I can keep finding the episodes online so I can keep up.....the link I was wathing earlier has already been taken down as is the case with most of the links I've been finding.
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada season 2   Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:19 pm

Hey ReBeLBeLLe! Glad I am not alone I do hope you get to follow along, I haven't honed in on a favorite player yet but this Arlie guy impressed me with how he threw the HoH comp knowing that he didn't need it and was safe, and still tried to work the HoH to his own device. Sabrina for the girls seems to be a smart cookie too but looks like a player that can be done in by emotions.

This season is still very fresh to me and I'm waiting to see if I have true like or dislike for certain players, oh yea Kenny is another player to watch, not your typical BB gay man seeing nobody even knows or suspects a thing that can serve him well I think?
Back to top Go down
ReBeLBeLLe
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada season 2   Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:12 pm

oneblkeye wrote:
oh yea Kenny is another player to watch, not your typical BB gay man seeing nobody even knows or suspects a thing that can serve him well I think?
I think it will serve him well as long as he is the one that shares the info if it does come to light. If someone else figures it out it could lead to major issues with trust with some of his allies. The second one of your alliance members feel they don't know you is the second you're in big trouble in this game.

oneblkeye wrote:
I haven't honed in on a favorite player yet but this Arlie guy impressed me with how he threw the HoH comp knowing that he didn't need it and was safe, and still tried to work the HoH to his own device.
I was quite amused by that HoH comp and he sold it well. He's keeping himself off the radar, yet controlling his own game and that is always a dangerous combination. I'm liking Kenny, Arlie, Jon and Allison so far but it is early. Sabrina will self destruct, it just a question as to when. Heather runs her mouth way too much. Neda, Ika and Rachelle just aren't standing out to me, but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

Dislike, wow...a couple of days ago I would have said no dislikes as of yet, but that was before Paul, Kyle and Adel decided they knew how this week was going to play out and rather than dig down and step up to play they chose to get nasty, which in reality is what sealed the fate of Kyle and Adel.

I'm enjoying this season so far. I can't wait until I can latch on to someone to root for....until then I will just continue to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada season 2   Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Kyle is starting to rub me the wrong way ReBelBeLLe, Heather very much suits her name and the movie called Heathers which could very well be her life biography. To me her only game play is to be the pretty girl her only ASSet. Ika who happens to live in my area of the city who you think I would be waving a flag for just screams "WITCH" except spelt with a "B" maybe she'll change my mind as the game goes on, but I highly doubt it mark my words it won't be long before you see a bully side to that woman bust out.

I see Andrew setting himself up to be put out the backdoor he plays personal & not reasonable, not good when you working with an alliance. Way to early in the game to play personal. I believe Paul will be gone this week he'll have fair chance for that POV because I highly doubt others will be truly playing for it accept for Andrew not even sure if Adele or Kyle would truly play for it or use it if won? Saving Paul would not be a good game move he laid a real hard bed for himself time to lay down in it now. looking forward to tonight & tomorrows show.
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada season 2   Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:42 am

OMG! I don't think I've ever laughed so much in all my years of watching BB seeing that POV comp had me in complete tears. At one point I felt so bad for laughing watching Paul struggle in what appeared to be a challenge so not geared to Paul. Paul buddy time to get in shape, I'm older than you and would've had them young gunz sucking wind trying to keep up with me.

What I've learned Kenny Brain has a fitting name and seems to have this game in control. Andrew looks & act rather intense and can't see past his emotions he needs to relax or jerk off because the man seems so backed up & intense, I would love to backdoor his ass! Wait that sounded completely wrong. I meant to say I would get rid of Andrew using the backdoor method.
Kyle is really not a bad guy he loves looking at his own image a bit of a narcissist, but so am I. But watching him encouraging Paul to push himself and fight was truly inspiring just sorry that he's now the new target for eviction. Ika as confirmed my belief that she's a complete Witch Bitch which is 3 levels above a normal bitch. She really as no other game plan than to be in an alliance and get carried through the game. Tonight's eviction should be very revealing the house split is too huge the rest of the house against 3 people? But I anticipate another house split from that group it's only that big because "I'm all backed up" Andrew is HoH this week.
Back to top Go down
ReBeLBeLLe
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada season 2   Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 am

Sorry that it has been so long but life has been getting in the way. I think Kyle did redeem himself some and I loved his support of Paul in the POV. I too am not that impressed with Heather and wonder when she'll start playing. Ika actually was able to control some of her witchyness for a few days...that is until she realized SHE totally wasted her HoH. She never seemed to get that once the noms are final she just has a room but any other power she had went out the door when the POV box closed. Had she understood this, maybe her mouth wouldn't have gotten her in trouble.

I didn't like Ika much this past week. The way she ridiculed Rachelle for her decisions as HoH were laughable after hers. One thing though that Ika didn't deserve was getting 'Topazed'. No one deserves that and while one may argue somewhat that she should have known I don't think that changes that it's a sucky thing to do to someone.

Andrew just keeps digging away at that hole and the one saving grace is his obliviousness to how precarious his position really is. You're only ever the opposing sides HoH away from eviction....no matter who you are. Add to that arrogance the fact he's just an ass and his days are numbered.

Kenny...I like him. I like a good bit of his game so far. The problem is he's gotten some of that same respect inside the house as well and some are recognizing the danger that Kenny is. With Canada voting this week Kenny, Andrew and Sabrina are in deep trouble. The funny thing is they don't need this twist. Things were about to implode anyway....oh and I just plain hate the mucking around.

Adel....I just can't like him. He makes a big deal about being an outsider but he made that bed....chose that bed. Is he smart....yes, I think he is, but not so smart that he hasn't made this game difficult as hell for himself. Then again he is playing with a bunch of dummies that should know if he had a big power he would have forfeited it because they don't allow you to talk about those. I have been waiting for his lies regarding his veto ticket to surface. Who will trust him then? Trust...oh so important in this game so why set yourself up in a lie that you have to keep weaving further?

Sabrina....she will take her own self out. I don't mean self evict but rather her own actions will have her butt sitting on that block. She's could have gone further if she hadn't been running her mouth....she knew what had to be done, just couldn't execute it well.

Sarah and Arlie.....true alliance there? Or is Sarah committed to Kenny?
Jon has me confused. Who is he really with? Adel, Neda and Heather? 1st 5?

Secret tasks....oh man I love a fun task...one that doesn't jeopardize ones position in the game though. Arlie over played his task. I knew when he was doing it that some would get a little ticked off when they realized they had been played. Hard to trust someone when you know they got you once already. And then the Ika one....I just really don't like it when production screws someones game for them. I think one thing I am learning is just keep walking past the Moose. It's in your own best interest not to hear Marsha at all....

Back to top Go down
ReBeLBeLLe
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada season 2   Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:57 am

Got caught up a little bit more. Going to be interesting to see how this week plays out. I noticed one thing during voting...neither Sarah, nor Arlie flashed their 1st 5 sign so I am guessing that they are not as committed to the 1st 5 as they are to each other.

This weeks HoH. Hate it. Why do I hate it? I don't have a problem with a twist when a player still controls their own destiny. (Clown shoe tossed out of a pit) That is still a part of the game to me. I can handle a twist like a DE, or something along those lines. I just don't like anything that screws the game for a player and some of these twists do. Then it becomes a game where some get to play while others are digging back out of a hole while having to stay on top of play too. Not near as easy as just playing the game.

Kenny, Andrew and Sabrina had better be praying to the BB gods. It is not looking good for them at all. Andrew and Sabrina had a trip to the block in their future anyway because of the way they are playing the game....not even a twist would have saved them from that fate...lol. There's going to be a lot of deals being made this week...someone in the 1st 5 isn't going home without a fight.

Jon...I don''t think I've talked much about him, but that is because I don't know if he is hanging back, waiting to pounce or if he just doesn't have much game for himself. Oh and I really wish he would stop scratching and fondling himself all the time. It's gross and rude. I might be able to warm up to him if it wasn't for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada season 2   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada season 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1