Male Posts: 254

PostSubject: Re: McRae turning on Amanda?   Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:07 pm

Karma is a BITCH, enough said! chuckle 
Back to top Go down
busygrrrl
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

PostSubject: Re: McRae turning on Amanda?   Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Lol, have you ever noticed on BBAD when they are laying in bed together, Amanda has this death grip on McCrae and he looks helpless, last night she had her whole leg over his body and he looked trapped.

Lately he has been telling her not to be so affectionate to him b/c he "doesnt want the others to target them thinking they are a power couple" but I now realize HE wanted to distance himself b/c he is getting sick of being on her leash
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts: 4333

PostSubject: Re: McRae turning on Amanda?   Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:09 pm

I think when push comes to shove, both Amanda and McCrae will fight for themselves to stay in the game. Neither of them will give up their game for the other one. I mean the only people who have done that in the past are Brendon for Rachel (or at least he tried), Marcellas for Janelle and Dick for Daniele. I don't see either of them falling on the sword like that for the other one. As far as him trying to get Elissa to put up Amanda instead, don't you think that is the best option to keep them both in the house? I mean if Elissa was hell bent on putting up Amanda or McCrae to ensure that Aaryn went home (I know that is not the plan now, but it was when McCrae was talking to Elissa) then it would be better for the both of them if Amanda was the one on the block and he had a chance to try to save her with the POV instead of him trying to rely on her to save him with the POV. So, I think the motive there is 2-fold. McCrae has to know that if he and Amanda are on the block together on eviction night that she will go home plain and simple. She is a much bigger target and he is more liked by some of the people left in the house.

I do think the relationship is deteriorating since Amanda went on the block and went batshit crazy a few times, but I still think he does care for her. I really thought they would be together after the show because if you remember it was HIS idea to do the little engagement shit and he seemed smitten with her, now not as much. But, whether or not they are together after the show is irrelevant in the context of the game. I believe the 2 of them will be loyal to each other in this game except when it comes to a question of him or her personally and if 1 of them are on the block on eviction night, they will fight for the other to stay in the house.
Back to top Go down
busygrrrl
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

PostSubject: Re: McRae turning on Amanda?   Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:41 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I think when push comes to shove, both Amanda and McCrae will fight for themselves to stay in the game.  Neither of them will give up their game for the other one.  I mean the only people who have done that in the past are Brendon for Rachel (or at least he tried), Marcellas for Janelle and Dick for Daniele.  I don't see either of them falling on the sword like that for the other one.  As far as him trying to get Elissa to put up Amanda instead, don't you think that is the best option to keep them both in the house?  I mean if Elissa was hell bent on putting up Amanda or McCrae to ensure that Aaryn went home (I know that is not the plan now, but it was when McCrae was talking to Elissa) then it would be better for the both of them if Amanda was the one on the block and he had a chance to try to save her with the POV instead of him trying to rely on her to save him with the POV.  So, I think the motive there is 2-fold.  McCrae has to know that if he and Amanda are on the block together on eviction night that she will go home plain and simple.  She is a much bigger target and he is more liked by some of the people left in the house.

I do think the relationship is deteriorating since Amanda went on the block and went batshit crazy a few times, but I still think he does care for her.  I really thought they would be together after the show because if you remember it was HIS idea to do the little engagement shit and he seemed smitten with her, now not as much.  But, whether or not they are together after the show is irrelevant in the context of the game.  I believe the 2 of them will be loyal to each other in this game except when it comes to a question of him or her personally and if 1 of them are on the block on eviction night, they will fight for the other to stay in the house.
I think McCrae is a nice person in real life and his "relationship" with Amanda has sucked the life out of him. I think he was a much nicer guy and had more of a voice before they got together. She likes to pick stupid high school fights with him about not getting up and sitting next to her fast enough b/c she is insecure about other girls sitting next to him
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts: 2665

PostSubject: Re: McRae turning on Amanda?   Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:05 pm

busygrrrl wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I think when push comes to shove, both Amanda and McCrae will fight for themselves to stay in the game.  Neither of them will give up their game for the other one.  I mean the only people who have done that in the past are Brendon for Rachel (or at least he tried), Marcellas for Janelle and Dick for Daniele.  I don't see either of them falling on the sword like that for the other one.  As far as him trying to get Elissa to put up Amanda instead, don't you think that is the best option to keep them both in the house?  I mean if Elissa was hell bent on putting up Amanda or McCrae to ensure that Aaryn went home (I know that is not the plan now, but it was when McCrae was talking to Elissa) then it would be better for the both of them if Amanda was the one on the block and he had a chance to try to save her with the POV instead of him trying to rely on her to save him with the POV.  So, I think the motive there is 2-fold.  McCrae has to know that if he and Amanda are on the block together on eviction night that she will go home plain and simple.  She is a much bigger target and he is more liked by some of the people left in the house.

I do think the relationship is deteriorating since Amanda went on the block and went batshit crazy a few times, but I still think he does care for her.  I really thought they would be together after the show because if you remember it was HIS idea to do the little engagement shit and he seemed smitten with her, now not as much.  But, whether or not they are together after the show is irrelevant in the context of the game.  I believe the 2 of them will be loyal to each other in this game except when it comes to a question of him or her personally and if 1 of them are on the block on eviction night, they will fight for the other to stay in the house.
I think McCrae is a nice person in real life and his "relationship" with Amanda has sucked the life out of him.  I think he was a much nicer guy and had more of a voice before they got together.  She likes to pick stupid high school fights with him about not getting up and sitting next to her fast enough b/c she is insecure about other girls sitting next to him
I agree...he looks defeated. He was never a bundle of energy, always seemed to be in a horizontal position, but lately just the way he carries himself...all hunched over, dragging his feet when he walks & last night even eating while lying down in bed...didn't even bother to sit up. I do think he is a nice regular guy & we saw a glimmer of that in the beginning, but Amanda is toxic & I don't see him wanting to carry on a relationship after knowing how possessive, domineering & controlling she is.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts: 10812
Location: At the Smoke House fighting potato for the last piece of garlic toast!

PostSubject: Re: McRae turning on Amanda?   Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
busygrrrl wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I think McCrae is a nice person in real life and his "relationship" with Amanda has sucked the life out of him.  I think he was a much nicer guy and had more of a voice before they got together.  She likes to pick stupid high school fights with him about not getting up and sitting next to her fast enough b/c she is insecure about other girls sitting next to him
I agree...he looks defeated.  He was never a bundle of energy, always seemed to be in a horizontal position, but lately just the way he carries himself...all hunched over, dragging his feet when he walks & last night even eating while lying down in bed...didn't even bother to sit up.  I do think he is a nice regular guy & we saw a glimmer of that in the beginning, but Amanda is toxic & I don't see him wanting to carry on a relationship after knowing how possessive, domineering & controlling she is.
Yeah, he just looks plain old tired! Not good as he is one person I am actually hoping will win this season.

I do not think his relationship with Amanda will last outside of this house. I think she is waaaaaay too much for him to handle.

Come to think of it, he may be tired because up until now Amanda has carried his ass. He has not HAD to do anything. Oh this is going to get VERY interesting! Twisted Evil 

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
CMM18
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts: 254

PostSubject: Re: McRae turning on Amanda?   Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Nice guy or not, he needs to grow a pair or the very least borrow aMANda's and please get rid of the dried, burnt, tired hair!
Back to top Go down
busygrrrl
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

PostSubject: Re: McRae turning on Amanda?   Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:18 pm

McC and Judd talking about Ama being a jury threat. Judd says it will be a bitter jury. McC says he may have to cut Ama. NT
1:49 PM (Reply) McCrae meant later on (getting Amanda out). NT
1:48 PM McC tells Judd that he know Amanda is a much bigger target then he is, but he still wants to protect his interest.He says he knowseveryone thinks she is carrying him and they can't be in there together forever. He says he also knows that at some point he might have to make a choice about her.

ANd it continues...
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts: 587

PostSubject: Re: McRae turning on Amanda?   Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:38 pm

McCdirt is a super fan of bb so he said...
he comes in the house and like a flea..
jumps on the biggest bitch in the house...
he been riding her the entire season...
she been telling what to do forever...
he wouldn't say shit to her if he had a mouthful...

Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts: 587

PostSubject: Re: McRae turning on Amanda?   Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts: 10812
Location: At the Smoke House fighting potato for the last piece of garlic toast!

PostSubject: Re: McRae turning on Amanda?   Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:52 pm

nitewings wrote:
 McCdirt is a super fan of bb so he said...
 he comes in the house and like a flea..
 jumps on the biggest bitch in the house...
 he been riding her the entire season...
 she been telling what to do forever...
 he wouldn't say shit to her if he had a mouthful...

Donald Duck  Nitewings, I am so happy you are here! Best post of the day! Thanks! 

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts: 2665

PostSubject: Re: McRae turning on Amanda?   Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:21 pm

nitewings wrote:
Ewwwww, a strange odor is coming through the computer. Puke 
Back to top Go down

McRae turning on Amanda?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum