Share | 

What happened with David?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts: 2665

PostSubject: What happened with David?   Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:07 am

On BBAD tonight Helen & Elissa were in the hot tub & when the show came back on after a commercial Aaryn was standing there talking to them & had told them something about David...that he had some traumatic event in his life. Helen seemed upset (you never know if it's real or not) & said if she knew that, she wouldn't have pushed to evict him the first week. Elissa said she already knew about it. Anyone have any info on this?
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts: 2067

PostSubject: Re: What happened with David?   Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:28 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
On BBAD tonight Helen & Elissa were in the hot tub & when the show came back on after a commercial Aaryn was standing there talking to them & had told them something about David...that he had some traumatic event in his life.  Helen seemed upset (you never know if it's real or not) & said if she knew that, she wouldn't have pushed to evict him the first week.  Elissa said she already knew about it.  Anyone have any info on this?
Maybe the word slipped he had a real tiny hammer as a tool? WARNING: You must be 18yrs or older to view...

Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts: 1867

PostSubject: Re: What happened with David?   Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:37 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
On BBAD tonight Helen & Elissa were in the hot tub & when the show came back on after a commercial Aaryn was standing there talking to them & had told them something about David...that he had some traumatic event in his life.  Helen seemed upset (you never know if it's real or not) & said if she knew that, she wouldn't have pushed to evict him the first week.  Elissa said she already knew about it.  Anyone have any info on this?
I read this on Morty's. Perhaps this is what they were talking about?
Aaryn comes outside and tells Helen that she heard that when Dave was in high school he picked up a clod of dirt and threw it at another guy, not out of anger, they were just rough-housing. The other guy went permanently blind, and his parents sued David's family, forcing them into bankruptcy. Helen feels so bad for David, having to live with that, and how in a split second you can ruin your life and someone else's.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts: 10867
Location: At the Smoke House fighting potato for the last piece of garlic toast!

PostSubject: Re: What happened with David?   Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:40 am

oneblkeye wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
Maybe the word slipped he had a real tiny hammer as a tool? WARNING: You must be 18yrs or older to view...

MUAHAHAHAHA! affraid Good work partner!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts: 6794

PostSubject: Re: What happened with David?   Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:45 am

Sad thing is this idiot still thinks he's gonna end up going back in the BB house this season. He still tweets about it!
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: What happened with David?   Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:17 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Sad thing is this idiot still thinks he's gonna end up going back in the BB house this season.  He still tweets about it!
I think he finally realized he's not going back in. Have you read his latest tweets? Seemed he got discouraged by something (possibly realizing he is not going back) and said he was done with BB and the live updates and tweeting for a bit and was going back to Mother Nature to feel the air run through his hair.

chuckle 
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: What happened with David?   Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:32 pm

oneblkeye wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

Holy Shit  Didn't expect that Detective OBE! Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck 
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: What happened with David?   Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:34 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
Aaryn comes outside and tells Helen that she heard that when Dave was in high school he picked up a clod of dirt and threw it at another guy, not out of anger, they were just rough-housing. The other guy went permanently blind, and his parents sued David's family, forcing them into bankruptcy. Helen feels so bad for David, having to live with that, and how in a split second you can ruin your life and someone else's.
Yes that's it...thanks Lizzy. That really is horrible...poor blind guy & for David to live with that must be haunting.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: What happened with David?   Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
Yes that's it...thanks Lizzy.  That really is horrible...poor blind guy & for David to live with that must be haunting.
No problem High Five! 
Yeah when I read that, I thought how sad for Dufus and for the guy who went blind. As a kid you don't think about consequences when you're playing around and so I'm sure it still haunts him. For a hot second I thought maybe Dufus was making it up, kind of like Johnny Fairplay making up shit in Survivor, but I don't think Dufus would be that sick in the head. Would he?? Shrug 
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: What happened with David?   Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:00 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
Yes that's it...thanks Lizzy.  That really is horrible...poor blind guy & for David to live with that must be haunting.
No problem High Five! 
Yeah when I read that, I thought how sad for Dufus and for the guy who went blind. As a kid you don't think about consequences when you're playing around and so I'm sure it still haunts him. For a hot second I thought maybe Dufus was making it up, kind of like Johnny Fairplay making up shit in Survivor, but I don't think Dufus would be that sick in the head. Would he?? Shrug 
Nah, I think he's just a Dufus!
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts: 2067

PostSubject: Re: What happened with David?   Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:57 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
No problem High Five! 
Nah, I think he's just a Dufus!
AGREED! Complete Dufus...
Back to top Go down

What happened with David?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1