View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:47 am

I cannot wait!

http://www.eonline.com/news/445419/american-horror-story-scoop-coven-characters-revealed-find-out-who-s-good-and-who-s-wicked?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9585

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:02 am

capricious1 wrote:
I cannot wait!

http://www.eonline.com/news/445419/american-horror-story-scoop-coven-characters-revealed-find-out-who-s-good-and-who-s-wicked?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

I'm excited that Kathy Bates is gonna be on this year! She's such an awesome actress! I really wish NBC hadn't cancelled Harry's Law!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
I cannot wait!

I'm excited that Kathy Bates is gonna be on this year!  She's such an awesome actress!  I really wish NBC hadn't cancelled Harry's Law!

I know, I cannot wait to see what she brings to the table!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2693

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:03 pm

I'm so glad you guys told me to watch last season....I loved it & can't wait for it to begin again. The promos are already creeping me out & I love Kathy Bates also...should be a good season.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:50 pm

Chomping at the bit for this to start! :redblob: 

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:21 am

I didn't care for season 2, hopefully they get back to basics like they did in season 1. Season 2 was way too convuluted and seemed like they were going for shock factor too much.

Lyndsey, if you haven't seen Season 1, I'd suggest getting it from your local library on DVD. It was a very well written season and you'd actually be able to know what this is about:

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I didn't care for season 2, hopefully they get back to basics like they did in season 1.  Season 2 was way too convuluted and seemed like they were going for shock factor too much.

Lyndsey, if you haven't seen Season 1, I'd suggest getting it from your local library on DVD.  It was a very well written season and you'd actually be able to know what this is about:

LMFAO ahhhhh, the memories!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:07 am

I'm very excited that this comes on tonight! Wednesdays nights my DVR wants to explode.

Survivor and Revolution at 8
CSI, Nashville and AHS at 10:00
Mystery Diners sometime during the night, I think it's 1AM.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:41 am

Off to a good start. Last nights episode was fabulous, it looks like the creators are going back to basics. LSt year was was too convuluted with too many storylines. This looks, so far, looks like they aren't going to try to cram everything into one season.

One thing though, what is it with Ryan Murphy and rape scenes?
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:02 am

ctown28 wrote:
Off to a good start.  Last nights episode was fabulous, it looks like the creators are going back to basics.  LSt year was was too convuluted with too many storylines.  This looks, so far, looks like they aren't going to try to cram everything into one season.

One thing though, what is it with Ryan Murphy and rape scenes?

Yaaaaay! Glad to hear it is looking good! Did not get to watch it last night as I was at a concert with the princess!

ps(my DVR is working overtime this season:D )

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:17 am

capricious1 wrote:
Yaaaaay! Glad to hear it is looking good! Did not get to watch it last night as I was at a concert with the princess!
You went to see Justin Bieber didn't you?

NaNaNaNa 

He's an American Horror Story in himself!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
You went to see Justin Bieber didn't you?

NaNaNaNa 

He's an American Horror Story in himself!
NEVER!

My princess likes Avenged Sevenfold and Deftones! The girl has TASTE! Smile 

Potato likes Bieber, rumor has it he has a "Bieber Forever" tattoo. LMFAO 

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:34 am

Watched the first episode and I am liking it a lot! Great cast. Busy first show but it looks very promising!

ctown, you are right. What is it with that guy and rape scenes.

Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2693

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:11 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I didn't care for season 2, hopefully they get back to basics like they did in season 1.  Season 2 was way too convuluted and seemed like they were going for shock factor too much.

Lyndsey, if you haven't seen Season 1, I'd suggest getting it from your local library on DVD.  It was a very well written season and you'd actually be able to know what this is about:

Sorry I'm late getting back to you...visited Florida for the week. I remember seeing your video before & thought it was hilarious, even though I haven't seen Season 1. Eventually I did see the original clips of the Piggy Pig Pig & it made your video even funnier! Smile
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:59 am

2 Epsiodes in and I'm loving it so far. I think it's only going to get better. Between Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates and Angela Basset, how could this possibly be bad? Those three are killing it.

But what I'm really looking forward to seeing is more of Lily Rabe. She was fabulous in her first two seasons and doesn't look to disaapoint here.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:32 pm

I love this season so far and I have loved all the seasons. My favorite part of last season was the middle of it, which I actually thought was better than the 1st season. But the 2nd seson really was a dud at the end. It is the cast that keeps it so good every time. The acteress that was possesed by the devil last season and the evil doctor last season were top notch. Jessica lange is alwasy great and so many more.cheers 
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:03 pm

LOVING this season!

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:17 am

Can this season get any better? Loving it! cheers 

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:40 pm

capricious1 wrote:
I love it too as always:affraid: 
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:16 pm

potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
I love it too as always:affraid: 
Now we have a witch hunter and the starlet has come back from the dead......what will happen next!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:59 am

This season is so much better than last season. One thing I will say is that after watching any of this, I am a huge Lily Rabe fan, she is just awesome!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:49 am

ctown28 wrote:
This season is so much better than last season.  One thing I will say is that after watching any of this, I am a huge Lily Rabe fan, she is just awesome!
Agreed!

Lily Rabe is amazing, loving her character this season!

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:19 pm

Just watched the finale and all I can say is......WOW.

Amazing season, much better than last season although I still enjoyed Season 1 the most.

What an amazing cast.

I wonder what will happen next!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:25 pm

capricious1 wrote:

Amazing season, much better than last season although I still enjoyed Season 1 the most.  

What an amazing cast.

I really enjoyed this season as well, but like you, Season 1 is still my favorite.

I was actually a bit nervous when I saw Fiona still alive at the end, I thought they were going to go with the cheesy "Fiona kills everyone and remains the Supreme"

All I know about next season so far is that it will be set in the 50's
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:43 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

What an amazing cast.

I really enjoyed this season as well, but like you, Season 1 is still my favorite.

I was actually a bit nervous when I saw Fiona still alive at the end, I thought they were going to go with the cheesy "Fiona kills everyone and remains the Supreme"

All I know about next season so far is that it will be set in the 50's

I KNOW! I thought the same thing, I was cringing when Fiona was hugging Cordelia, holding my breath thinking Fiona was going to stab her!

Fiona's "hell" was PERFECTION!

Can't wait for next season.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven   

Back to top Go down

American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1