View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts: 6160

PostSubject: Double eviction and MVP   Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:12 am

Lets see how CBS is going to handle the MVP with the upcoming double eviction.

Are we going to be able to vote that quick for the MVP or the nom?
Will there only be 2 noms for the 2nd eviction?

Once again, it looks like CBS did NOT think this through
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts: 1245

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction and MVP   Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:14 am

Yep. I thought I liked the twist but there are two many variables with 3 on the block. I think it makes people even more wary of making a big move because the votes can be divided by 3, even though usually one person gets no votes since they are just dismissed from the discussion.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts: 10325

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction and MVP   Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:21 am

Wembeley wrote:
Yep.  I thought I liked the twist but there are two many variables with 3 on the block.  I think it makes people even more wary of making a big move because the votes can be divided by 3, even though usually one person gets no votes since they are just dismissed from the discussion.

YES! I agree, I think it has blocked any big moves and taken a lot of the drama out of the game. Dammit!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction and MVP   Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:43 am

capricious1 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:
Yep.  I thought I liked the twist but there are two many variables with 3 on the block.  I think it makes people even more wary of making a big move because the votes can be divided by 3, even though usually one person gets no votes since they are just dismissed from the discussion.

YES! I agree, I think it has blocked any big moves and taken a lot of the drama out of the game. Dammit!

Actually, it made the big moves easier. The third nom is how they were able to get rid of Nick. Remember, the first two evictions were blindsides that were due to the 3rd nom.

I just want to see how they handle it this week for the double eviction! I think we may be seeing the end of this twist.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts: 10325

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction and MVP   Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:

Actually, it made the big moves easier.  The third nom is how they were able to get rid of Nick.  Remember, the first two evictions were blindsides that were due to the 3rd nom.

I just want to see how they handle it this week for the double eviction!   I think we may be seeing the end of this twist.

Honestly I think the whole thing just messed up the season.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts: 1611

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction and MVP   Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:20 pm

I like the idea of MVP, I just don't like the execution. It wasn't thought out correctly.

On that note...I voted for Helen Very Happy
I figured Amanda and AarynNation would get all the votes, so I'd go against the grain and vote Helen. She got on my nerves. And somehow that HOH-itis is still traveling through her system. Her head is way too big right now and she needs to be taken down a notch.

As for DE (not Deviled Eggs! TeeHee)... maybe we'll have to vote for MVP on Sunday for DE night? Isn't Sunday usually when we vote for Have Not foods? Well maybe this Sunday they'll tell us to vote for the DE MVP. And we'll find out the night of DE who our vote went to.

That would work. I think.
Back to top Go down
CMM18
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie

Male Posts: 236

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction and MVP   Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:49 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
I like the idea of MVP, I just don't like the execution. It wasn't thought out correctly.

I figured Amanda and AarynNation would get all the votes, so I'd go against the grain and vote Helen. She got on my nerves. And somehow that HOH-itis is still traveling through her system. Her head is way too big right now and she needs to be taken down a notch.

As for DE (not Deviled Eggs! TeeHee)... maybe we'll have to vote for MVP on Sunday for DE night? Isn't Sunday usually when we vote for Have Not foods? Well maybe this Sunday they'll tell us to vote for the DE MVP. And we'll find out the night of DE who our vote went to.

I agree 100% with you, Helen needs to be brought back to reality. The one thing she's been saying she doesn't want to be cocky and self absorved, is exactly what she's doing, she's very full of herself and is becoming very annoying to look at and listen to!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction and MVP   Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:58 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

Actually it wouldn't. At least not without spoiling the America as MVP twist and informing the HG's as to it being us.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction and MVP   Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:18 pm

This is just funny and all the more reason to vote for Amanda to be the 3rd nom.

Amanda told Aaryn that now that Howard is gone, she doesn't have to worry about being the 3rd nom.

Now what I'd really love to see happen is not only for her to be the 3rd nom, but for someone to get in her head and suggest that McCrae is the secret MVP.
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts: 2047

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction and MVP   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:21 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

Sweet Lizzy you just maybe on to something? Maybe in a double eviction week they drop down to the next highest total amount of votes tabulated to make-up for that 2nd MVP nom? I have little doubt that aMANda will receive the lions share of votes I think attention may have been slightly shifted away from Aaryn and Helen's annoying ways maybe irking America?
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction and MVP   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:38 pm

oneblkeye wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

Sweet Lizzy you just maybe on to something? Maybe in a double eviction week they drop down to the next highest total amount of votes tabulated to make-up for that 2nd MVP nom? I have little doubt that aMANda will receive the lions share of votes I think attention may have been slightly shifted away from Aaryn and Helen's annoying ways maybe irking America?

YES! That could be it. I honestly haven't a clue how it'll work. But I guess we'll have to wait for Sunday's show to find out.

From what I'm seeing on Facebook, people are starting to tire of Helen, so perhaps she will get the third nom. Like I said in previous posts, the hate for AarynNation will die down the longer she is in the house. And it has! Well the hate is still there, sort of, but people hate on Amanda and now Helen more. Believe it or not, out of thousands and thousands of comments on who "America" cast their votes for the third nom, there were more Amanda and Helen votes than AarynNation. Unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction and MVP   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:43 pm

CMM18 wrote:

I agree 100% with you, Helen needs to be brought back to reality.  The one thing she's been saying she doesn't want to be cocky and self absorved, is exactly what she's doing, she's very full of herself and is becoming very annoying to look at and listen to!

That she is indeed. Helen needs to be careful and Amanda as well. Because the cockiest HG or the HGs that is running the house, usually ends up getting kicked out during double elimination week...since it doesn't give them time to manipulate or svengali the rest of the HGs.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts: 3331

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction and MVP   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:45 am

CMM18 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

I agree 100% with you, Helen needs to be brought back to reality.  The one thing she's been saying she doesn't want to be cocky and self absorved, is exactly what she's doing, she's very full of herself and is becoming very annoying to look at and listen to!

Annoying to put it mildly. If I hear her say one more time that she "LOVES" another person and "want to take them far in this game" I swear I am going to jump off a cliff!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction and MVP   Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:36 pm

I figured out how they should handle the 3rd nom for the 2nd eviction.

Whoever does the worst in the HoH comp should be the person that goes on the block. It will obviously be a question answer type of thing, so in the even that more than 1 person answers wrong first, the one that took the longest to answer is the one who goes up.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts: 3331

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction and MVP   Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:39 pm

I hope BB does not give the hg's a heads up about the double eviction by telling everyone to pack their stuff or something like that. I would much rather that they go ahead with the show as normal and do the votes, evict the person, let them mill around the house waiting for the HOH comp and then Julie comes back on and tells them when the comp is about the begin. I also think that everyone should be participating in the veto in double evictions instead of people being chosen.
Back to top Go down

Double eviction and MVP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next