Share | 

Aaryn's HOH letter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts: 2665

PostSubject: Aaryn's HOH letter   Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:57 pm

I can't wait for her to read her letter from home. Are her parents dense enough to tell her that they are sooo proud of her & keep up the good work? This should really be interesting!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts: 4333

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn's HOH letter   Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:02 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
I can't wait for her to read her letter from home.  Are her parents dense enough to tell her that they are sooo proud of her & keep up the good work?  This should really be interesting!

Wow, I had not thought about that one. I know the first couple of HOH's get letters that were written shortly after they leave home (Helen's was written around father's day), but since Aaryn has been HOH once before, they will have to get a new letter. I will be interested to hear that one too.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts: 10909
Location: At the Smoke House fighting potato for the last piece of garlic toast!

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn's HOH letter   Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:05 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
I can't wait for her to read her letter from home.  Are her parents dense enough to tell her that they are sooo proud of her & keep up the good work?  This should really be interesting!

Interesting.....I wonder if we will get to hear all of it or just the good parts. OR, are her parents just as ignorant as her?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts: 1324

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn's HOH letter   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:24 am

Well the whole reason the HOH letter is typed is because BB censors it so all her parents can say is they love her or whatever. It's not like they can tell her she is fired. Maybe they could squeak by with a "behave yourself" or something but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts: 2665

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn's HOH letter   Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:02 am

They told her to use the morals she was brought up with (telling the world that they didn't raise her this way).......right over Aaryn's head, but everyone else got the meaning I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts: 10909
Location: At the Smoke House fighting potato for the last piece of garlic toast!

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn's HOH letter   Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:08 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
They told her to use the morals she was brought up with (telling the world that they didn't raise her this way).......right over Aaryn's head, but everyone else got the meaning I'm sure.

Morals, clearly a tough concept for our sweet little Aryan. Sarcastic 

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts: 1324

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn's HOH letter   Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:03 am

I thought it was interesting that later she said that she noticed they told her to follow the morals she was raised with. She actually finally got a clue. When other people told her that her comments were offensive she didn't agree but when her family says it she finally gets it.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine4all
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Female Posts: 578

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn's HOH letter   Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:03 pm

Well, if she "got it", she forgot real quick! Back to her old tricks in a hot minute!
Back to top Go down

Aaryn's HOH letter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1