View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts: 3707

PostSubject: Kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Sun 1:16 PM BBT Judd says that he was using Nick's hair gel this morning and GinaMarie saw it and broke down in tears.

Just fucking KILL ME!
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
CMM18
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts: 254

PostSubject: Re: Kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Whoever told these moronic femalesf BB is the place to come in and find romance is a complete idiot, as are they! The way these women are carried on about these men they just barely met is totally absurd, stupid and way over the top. I wish I could reach out via my tv screen and bitch slap them and tell them to snap out of it!

In GM's case, it seems she's having her blond moments every two seconds about Nick, she's terribly, terribly annoying! Puke 
Back to top Go down
thamesgirl
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

PostSubject: Re: Kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:42 pm

She's definitely a trip.
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts: 2067

PostSubject: Re: Kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:53 pm

thamesgirl wrote:
She's definitely a trip.

Wishing she would trip off a cliff...
Back to top Go down
thamesgirl
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

PostSubject: Re: Kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:54 pm

CMM18 wrote:
Whoever told these moronic femalesf BB is the place to come in and find romance is a complete idiot, as are they! The way these women are carried on about these men they just barely met is totally absurd, stupid and way over the top.  I wish I could reach out via my tv screen and bitch slap them and tell them to snap out of it!

In GM's case, it seems she's having her blond moments every two seconds about Nick, she's terribly, terribly annoying! Puke 

How she got a job as pageant mentor for young women is beyond me. The racist comments were bad enough but her reaction to a non-relationship with Nick is more than pathetic. I'm sure her former employers are completely satisfied
with their decision to fire her, What an embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
CMM18
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts: 254

PostSubject: Re: Kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:59 pm

oneblkeye wrote:
thamesgirl wrote:
She's definitely a trip.

Wishing she would trip off a cliff...

Well, the day isn't completely out yet, here's hoping!

Last edited by CMM18 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts: 2067

PostSubject: Re: Kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:00 pm

thamesgirl wrote:
CMM18 wrote:
Whoever told these moronic femalesf BB is the place to come in and find romance is a complete idiot, as are they! The way these women are carried on about these men they just barely met is totally absurd, stupid and way over the top.  I wish I could reach out via my tv screen and bitch slap them and tell them to snap out of it!

How she got a job as pageant mentor for young women is beyond me. The racist comments were bad enough but her reaction to a non-relationship with Nick is more than pathetic. I'm sure her former employers are completely satisfied
with their decision to fire her, What an embarrassment.

Did we truly get clarification on that pageant mentor job? Was this for grown women or pageants for little girlz at the local mall on a Sunday?
Back to top Go down
thamesgirl
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

PostSubject: Re: Kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Very Happy Probably the local mall on a Sunday.That does make more sense.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts: 10830
Location: At the Smoke House fighting potato for the last piece of garlic toast!

PostSubject: Re: Kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Nikita wrote:
Sun 1:16 PM BBT Judd says that he was using Nick's hair gel this morning and GinaMarie saw it and broke down in tears.

Just fucking KILL ME!

Ugh! Puke  Is this BB or High School Musical?

Want some cheese to go with that wine GM?

Quick, somebody call the Waaaaaaambulance!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts: 4333

PostSubject: Re: Kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:44 pm

I might have more sympathy for her if they were actually MUTUALLY connected, but he did not return her feelings in the least. He played her, there is no doubt but people told her over and over and over even before he left that he was either not into her at all, gay or had a girlfriend on the outside because he never wanted to be close to her and did not even like her touching him in any way. You would think after a few days that some of this might sink into her head, but it doesn't. She cries about him ALL THE TIME and everyone is tired of hearing it. I mean Rachel didn't even go this far over the edge for this long when Brendon was sent out. Nick better think about getting a restraining order on this girl because she is NEVER going away. I wish we had seen a few more DR's from Nick before he left so we would know exactly what he felt for GM. I know he was not into her romantically, but he almost seemed repulsed by her and flirted more with Andy than anyone else in the house. Has anyone seen anything on twitter or facebook or anything from him? I would just like to know if he plans to stay in touch or wants to stay the hell away from her.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts: 1867

PostSubject: Re: Kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:05 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I might have more sympathy for her if they were actually MUTUALLY connected, but he did not return her feelings in the least.  He played her, there is no doubt but people told her over and over and over even before he left that he was either not into her at all, gay or had a girlfriend on the outside because he never wanted to be close to her and did not even like her touching him in any way.  You would think after a few days that some of this might sink into her head, but it doesn't.  She cries about him ALL THE TIME and everyone is tired of hearing it.  I mean Rachel didn't even go this far over the edge for this long when Brendon was sent out.  Nick better think about getting a restraining order on this girl because she is NEVER going away.  I wish we had seen a few more DR's from Nick before he left so we would know exactly what he felt for GM.  I know he was not into her romantically, but he almost seemed repulsed by her and flirted more with Andy than anyone else in the house.  Has anyone seen anything on twitter or facebook or anything from him?  I would just like to know if he plans to stay in touch or wants to stay the hell away from her.

There's an interview on Joker's...that explains Nick's feelings for GM. Apparently they were real?? confused Shrug  Shocked 
But then again it's Joker's...take it with a grain of salt:

"Nick started talking about his relationship with GinaMarie & admitted that it started as a “fauxmance” & he was open to just hanging out with her to get information but as time progressed it turned into a real showmance which he was not expecting. He knew showmances would be his Achilles heel so he put the brakes on all of that & tried to stay low key. He did not want to fall victim to being a sucker in a showmance or having to feel all of that while competing for half a million dollars.

Nick called his time with GinaMarie a relationship & realized about 75% of the way in he realized that her feelings were real & his were mutual. Right up until the end, even on the last day he was remarking on how much she cared about him.

Nick: I wanted to protect her from her own emotions & I did not want to dive in too deep because I knew the MC would have to let her go. I wanted to protect her from herself because I really did care about her.

He didn't know if his feelings were romantic but said they were more than “friends.” He is going to pursue the relationship outside of the house & their 1st date will be a Monster Rally Race. He & GinaMarie have planned 4 dates & that is one of them.

Nick said he absolutely does not condone any racist comments but he cannot answer for GinaMarie.

BB Evers: As long as I am putting all of my misconceptions out there, sometimes on the feeds it seemed that you were flirting with Andy & I perceived it as the straight guy going into the gay bar for free drinks [Nick laughs] but I do want to know if you were purposely flirting with Andy & are you gay or bisexual?

Nick: I am straight. I can tell you that truth up & down. Um, no, Andy uh, I grew up in a very progressive environment, both of my parents were teachers & I grew up in Columbus, Ohio."
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts: 10830
Location: At the Smoke House fighting potato for the last piece of garlic toast!

PostSubject: Re: Kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:16 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I might have more sympathy for her if they were actually MUTUALLY connected, but he did not return her feelings in the least.  He played her, there is no doubt but people told her over and over and over even before he left that he was either not into her at all, gay or had a girlfriend on the outside because he never wanted to be close to her and did not even like her touching him in any way.  You would think after a few days that some of this might sink into her head, but it doesn't.  She cries about him ALL THE TIME and everyone is tired of hearing it.  I mean Rachel didn't even go this far over the edge for this long when Brendon was sent out.  Nick better think about getting a restraining order on this girl because she is NEVER going away.  I wish we had seen a few more DR's from Nick before he left so we would know exactly what he felt for GM.  I know he was not into her romantically, but he almost seemed repulsed by her and flirted more with Andy than anyone else in the house.  Has anyone seen anything on twitter or facebook or anything from him?  I would just like to know if he plans to stay in touch or wants to stay the hell away from her.

I agree chap.  I have no sympathy for GM.  She got GOT.  She barely knew Nick and her feelings were not reciprocated.  She is carrying on like her fiancée was voted off or something.  Frankly, I find the whole thing ridiculous----almost as ridiculous as the "wake" for Mr. Pectacular a few seasons back! Very Happy 

Congrats Nick, you have a stalker!

ps (sorry GM, looks like that job being pageant coach for Honey Boo Boo will never come to fruition TeeHee )

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:40 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

There's an interview on Joker's...that explains Nick's feelings for GM. Apparently they were real?? confused Shrug  Shocked 
But then again it's Joker's...take it with a grain of salt:

"Nick started talking about his relationship with GinaMarie & admitted that it started as a “fauxmance” & he was open to just hanging out with her to get information but as time progressed it turned into a real showmance which he was not expecting. He knew showmances would be his Achilles heel so he put the brakes on all of that & tried to stay low key. He did not want to fall victim to being a sucker in a showmance or having to feel all of that while competing for half a million dollars.

Nick called his time with GinaMarie a relationship & realized about 75% of the way in he realized that her feelings were real & his were mutual. Right up until the end, even on the last day he was remarking on how much she cared about him.

Nick: I wanted to protect her from her own emotions & I did not want to dive in too deep because I knew the MC would have to let her go. I wanted to protect her from herself because I really did care about her.

He didn't know if his feelings were romantic but said they were more than “friends.” He is going to pursue the relationship outside of the house & their 1st date will be a Monster Rally Race. He & GinaMarie have planned 4 dates & that is one of them.

Nick said he absolutely does not condone any racist comments but he cannot answer for GinaMarie.

BB Evers: As long as I am putting all of my misconceptions out there, sometimes on the feeds it seemed that you were flirting with Andy & I perceived it as the straight guy going into the gay bar for free drinks [Nick laughs] but I do want to know if you were purposely flirting with Andy & are you gay or bisexual?

Nick: I am straight. I can tell you that truth up & down. Um, no, Andy uh, I grew up in a very progressive environment, both of my parents were teachers & I grew up in Columbus, Ohio."

Thanks Lizzy for posting this. I find that very interesting and did not see that coming at all. He seemed like he was actually repulsed by her most of the time, so I guess that is his good acting skills once again. I do find his answer to the gay, straight, bisexual question a little on the weird side. I mean he denied it but then went on with a statement about growing up in a progressive environment and his parents are teachers? I guess I don't get what any of that meant. Anyway, I guess I was wrong about how he felt about her, wouldn't be the first time, but I still think her behavior is waaaayyyyy over the top.
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts: 2191

PostSubject: Re: Kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!   Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:20 pm

I think Nick is just keeping his options open for in case GM actually wins this thing!!!!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!   Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:56 pm

just-mema wrote:
I think Nick is just keeping his options open for in case GM actually wins this thing!!!!

Now THERE is a good point!
Back to top Go down

Kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -