Last edited by Nikita on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts: 3697

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed & Blogger Updates   Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:01 pm

Elissa put up Jeremy as her MVP nom, as planned, and Nick and Amanda were picked to play for veto along with Aaryn and the three nominees.. before the trivia took them away, Aaryn had a hissy-fit at Elissa and about talking about her medical condition and Adderall use to others, but Aaryn talks about it a lot, and she also talked a lot about Elissa's poopy problem yesterday.. pot/kettle carries on

Jeremy won the veto, so drama and slurpydurp and asshatting will stick around for awhile.. Kaitlin climbed onto him in straddle position as soon as the feeds returned - she's becoming a permanent fixture on his front lately

Meanwhile BigotGate continues to fester and ooze through the mainstream: Spencer's employer Union Pacific has issued a statement that doesn't really say a lot, but it's rather a big deal for a company like that to publicly acknowledge this kind of thing.. more later

http://www.hamsterwatch.com/
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed & Blogger Updates   Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts: 1198

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed & Blogger Updates   Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Nikita wrote:
Elissa put up Jeremy as her MVP nom, as planned,

Jeremy won the veto

Meanwhile BigotGate continues to fester and ooze through the mainstream: Spencer's employer Union Pacific has issued a statement that doesn't really say a lot, but it's rather a big deal for a company like that to publicly acknowledge this kind of thing.. more later

So I'm still a bit confused about the MVP rules. If Jeremy takes himself off the block which seems obvious, does Elissa get to nom the replacement? Can she nom Aryan even tho she is HOH? Otherwise I think she should nom Kaitlin. Glad Spencer's employer made a statement, these guys are going to get a huge rude awaikening when they leave the house. They think they are so awesome and I think they are going to get people on the street saying nasty things, really nasty things. Not to mention many will be unemployed or on probation or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine4all
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Female Posts: 578

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed & Blogger Updates   Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Read on TMZ that Aaryn and Ginamarie have been fired from their outside jobs, and Spencer is headed for some sort of trouble with Union Pacific. Do these people not realize that they are on national t.v. 24/7? Perhaps they all think they will win, so won't need to worry about jobs after the show is done. I agree that they have NO idea what awaits them... just ask Shelly!!!
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed & Blogger Updates   Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:52 pm

From what I've read. If the MVP nom is taken off the block, then the MVP chooses that replacement nom. No, the HoH and the VETO holder can NOT be nominated.

Kaitlin would be her best bet. I think she has the votes to stay if she's up against Kaitlin. I do NOT think she'll have the votes if she puts Nick up (she keeps bringing his name up).
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts: 5758

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed & Blogger Updates   Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:16 am

Nikita wrote:
From what I've read. If the MVP nom is taken off the block, then the MVP chooses that replacement nom. No, the HoH and the VETO holder can NOT be nominated.

Kaitlin would be her best bet. I think she has the votes to stay if she's up against Kaitlin. I do NOT think she'll have the votes if she puts Nick up (she keeps bringing his name up).

I agree. At this point, Kaitlin is the smart move.
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed & Blogger Updates   Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:48 am

ctown28 wrote:
Nikita wrote:

I agree.  At this point, Kaitlin is the smart move.

I'd go so far as to say, Candice up on the block - but then, she'd be losing someone from her side.
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed & Blogger Updates   Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:18 am

Well, it's official - I will NOT be voting Nick for MVP ...... I'm done with him. He's bff with Spencer and the rest of these twats - I don't want to give him any powers that will further the TWATS game!

Tue 1:27 AM BBTNick is explaining the campaigning he's been doing & how he's subtly making it known that he's w/ GM/Jer/Kait/Aaryn
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts: 9977

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed & Blogger Updates   Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:47 am

Nikita wrote:
Well, it's official - I will NOT be voting Nick for MVP ...... I'm done with him. He's bff with Spencer and the rest of these twats - I don't want to give him any powers that will further the TWATS game!

Tue 1:27 AM BBTNick is explaining the campaigning he's been doing & how he's subtly making it known that he's w/ GM/Jer/Kait/Aaryn

I have always found Nick to be a shifty little fuck. Don't like him at all.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts: 2791

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed & Blogger Updates   Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:15 am

I liked him at first, thought he would be entertaining, but his need to control everything and his weird behavior just are not entertaining to watch. I think he has a weekly plan that he went into the house with because he mentions things that elude to it. Like when he tells someone, week 1 I just sat back and watched people, really didn't talk much game with anyone, just stayed quiet, but then when week 2 came he told a couple of people that week 2 has "a different tone" and he is behavior HAS been different. I really think he thinks he is a shoe in for the MVP this week and thinks like he is the star of the show with all his DRs and stuff. Funny part is we hardly see ANYTHING about it. Plus he was the first one to talk about sending David out when he told McCrae to not use his veto and they would send David home. McCrae didn't agree to not using the veto but wanted to keep Elissa. He talked to Spencer and then the plan went from there. On the show, Spencer got credit for it. I think it is kind of like Boogie last year when he thought ALL his DRs were being shown but we weren't seeing hardly anything from him until it looked like he was going home. The joker's poll consistently shows him in the middle of the pack, only beating out the racist bunch. I realize that is only a small poll but in past seasons they have been pretty close on picking the winners and America's favorite so hopefully. They have Judd, Elissa, Candice, Helen and Amanda as the top 5 so I am guessing it will be one of them. Of course it could all change depending on the edit of Wednesday and Thursday's shows.
Back to top Go down

Live Feed & Blogger Updates

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1