Defience

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Defience   Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:46 pm

This new show on sci fi is the most expensive ever made for this network and was 4 years in the making. Like a star trek to me. Looks good starting watching the 1st episode. cheers
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2693

PostSubject: Re: Defience   Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:51 pm

potato74 wrote:
This new show on sci fi is the most expensive ever made for this network and was 4 years in the making. Like a star trek to me. Looks good starting watching the 1st episode. cheers

I recorded the first epi but have not watched it yet. I fear if it's like Star Trek then it won't be for me...I was never a trekkie (don't even know how to spell it, lol). I will probably watch over the weekend...in the meantime, you enjoy it my sweet potato! Popcorn
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: Defience   Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:10 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:

I recorded the first epi but have not watched it yet. I fear if it's like Star Trek then it won't be for me...I was never a trekkie (don't even know how to spell it, lol). I will probably watch over the weekend...in the meantime, you enjoy it my sweet potato! Popcorn

LOL! I recorded it too! I like to zoom throught the commercials. Smile I am looking forward to this show!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Defience   Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:22 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:

LOL! I recorded it too! I like to zoom throught the commercials. Smile I am looking forward to this show!

Commercials? What are commercials???? Shrug
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Defience   Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:57 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:

I remember some of them, like with the hot babes eating Carl's jr. burgers, those for some reason I see Laughing :(hubbahubba):
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9585

PostSubject: Re: Defience   Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:05 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:

Commercials are those things that allowed us to get up and go to the bathroom or to get a snack without having to push the pause button!

Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Defience   Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

Commercials are those things that allowed us to get up and go to the bathroom or to get a snack without having to push the pause button!

Very primitive method...before my time! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Defience   Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Ok, I watched Defiance last night. I thought it started off slow & was almost ready to delete it, but kept going & I have to say that by the end, I enjoyed it. I'll definitely go back for the next episode...that Datak & wife are some nasty characters...their son reminded me of someone that I can't place. I think the show has an interesting concept so I'd like to see where it's going to take us. It didn't remind me of Star Trek & thank goodness William Shatner was nowhere to be seen, lol.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Defience   Wed May 22, 2013 6:20 pm

This one is renewed for a 2nd season cheers
A pretty good show...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defience   

Back to top Go down