Zero Hour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Zero Hour   Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:36 am

Anyone watch this one? Pilot was on last night and while it started off pretty mundane, by the end it had me hooked! I love shows like this with mystery involved. Hopefully they won't get carried away and throw too many things out there at once, as shows like this tend to do.

Bad thing is the timeslot ABC decided to put this in. Thursdays at 8 seems to be the ABC graveyard, where shows go to die.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour   Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:33 pm

I have this on my DVR box, I heard that it is ok as I like to read reviews to get a feel as to what to expect. From the preview it sounds great, but did not look so great. I will see for myself when I watch it.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour   Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:01 pm

I watched it and I like it quite a bit and plan to keep on watching, hopefully I will not have to watch it get cancelled cmer punch
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour   Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Is anyone else bothered by the FBI agent?

They are completely dropping the ball with this character. So far we've found out that the reason she joined the FBI is to avenge her husband’s death. That's all fine and good for motivation, but just the fact that she openly admits that to anyone, even with other agents within earshot is a bit of a stretch. That would be an immediate red flag for the FBI to recruit someone like that, let alone allow them to work on their dead spouse’s case.

Then her character decisions are mediocre at best. Last night, she's chasing White incent, she has a clear shot at him several times but suddenly she can't hit a thing. Ok, I can buy that, it does no good to have her kill the guy so I set it aside. Then she comes face to face with him though a doorway and they are both out of bullets. So what does she do? Grab her spare clip? No, she throws the freaking gun away! Then she bangs on the door trying to get through it instead of reaching through one of the many holes in the door to remove the obstruction that Vincent put in the door handle.

It's really a shame that they are making her out to be this clueless character whose mind is clouded by avenging her husband’s death. Hopefully they will turn it around, the story with her husband possibly not being "collateral damage" and everyone else was can be very interesting. I really hope the creators don't blow it with this one. Nice little side story for the show.

Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour   Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:18 am

Canceled and pulled from the schedule. No more episodes will be airing.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11259

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour   Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:36 am

mk_philly wrote:

The potato kiss of death strikes again! Very Happy

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:18 pm

mk_philly wrote:

Zero hour is real and the end has happened for the show! Ok, now how many more good or at least good enough shows will go off life support next! cmer punch
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11259

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:49 pm

potato74 wrote:
mk_philly wrote:

Zero hour is real and the end has happened for the show! Ok, now how many more good or at least good enough shows will go off life support next! cmer punch

Ummmm, probably all of the shows you are watching chuckle

Potato KOD!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour   

Back to top Go down

Zero Hour
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1