The Americans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9608

PostSubject: The Americans   Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 pm

New show starts tonight in the time slot left vacant after the fianle of AHS.

Anyone else planning on checking it out?

I may watch it tonight but if not, will probably have to wait until at least the weekend.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: The Americans   Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:15 pm

I watched it and really loved it! Keri Russell, wow! I was never a fan of hers til now, love her character already and the show has lots of good things about it and will see how it pans out, but I like it allot already! cheers
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: The Americans   Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Ctown and tater, I watched it and I am loving it. Good show.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: The Americans   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:22 am

I had no interest to watch this show, I decided to record just in case i was bored and needed something to watch. When watching I noticed its nothing I haven't seen before as it had elements of a few different shows. I watch a lot of tv, A LOT.... This will be a show about the characters and I don't find them all that interesting. I haven't decided if I'm going to continue to watch or not.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Americans   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:53 am

mk_philly wrote:
I had no interest to watch this show, I decided to record just in case i was bored and needed something to watch. When watching I noticed its nothing I haven't seen before as it had elements of a few different shows. I watch a lot of tv, A LOT.... This will be a show about the characters and I don't find them all that interesting. I haven't decided if I'm going to continue to watch or not.

I'm in that same exact boat. It's an OK show but that's about it. It's gonna be one of those shows that I'll have on the DVR in case I need something to watch, but I doubt it will keep my attention
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: The Americans   Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:24 am

ctown28 wrote:
mk_philly wrote:

I'm in that same exact boat. It's an OK show but that's about it. It's gonna be one of those shows that I'll have on the DVR in case I need something to watch, but I doubt it will keep my attention

If you have Netflix, check out House of Cards... You'll love it because its about corrupt politicians =P
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Americans   Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:39 am

mk_philly wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
mk_philly wrote:

If you have Netflix, check out House of Cards... You'll love it because its about corrupt politicians =P

I get enough corrupt politicians with Obama and his cronies! NaNaNaNa
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2693

PostSubject: Re: The Americans   Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Finally got to watch it last night. I liked it & think it has promise. I want to see if the couple work out their different feelings. It seems like the wife is a die hard Soviet, but hubby seems to thave thoughts about coming over to "our" side. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I'll definitely give it a few more chances.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: The Americans   Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:31 pm

The show is already renewed for a 2nd season cheers :(thecircle): And the real shocker is I like the show and it will be back, not like some of my other shows that I like, that me and the fly on the wall only watch :(faceslap): :gunsling:
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: The Americans   Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:43 am

potato74 wrote:
The show is already renewed for a 2nd season cheers :(thecircle): And the real shocker is I like the show and it will be back, not like some of my other shows that I like, that me and the fly on the wall only watch :(faceslap): :gunsling:

cheers that is good news as I am hooked on this show!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Americans   

Back to top Go down

The Americans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1