AuthorMessage
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: The Following   Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:12 pm

ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
This show is now renewed for next season cheers Yay, now I know I got at least a few good shows to watch next season!

Not sure if I'll stick around for next season. While I love the premise it gets more ridiculous each week. You could only suspend disbelief so far and accept bad character decisions before you start feeling they are treating viewers like idiots. That whole escape sequence was just ludicrous. I can see why it's a midseason replacemnet instead of getting a full season. Hopefully they will turn up the intelligence factor for the remaining 8 episodes

Althou I do still like it and have not yet seen this weeks episode, I thought the one the week before went way over the top and is trying to be a real life sci fi show. The show is good still to me, but getting more flaws now and no where near a great show. I agree that the whole escape seqence from the house was way too over the top as the 1st half of that show was really good and then was a big let down.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: The Following   Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:38 pm

potato74 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
This show is now renewed for next season cheers Yay, now I know I got at least a few good shows to watch next season!

Not sure if I'll stick around for next season. While I love the premise it gets more ridiculous each week. You could only suspend disbelief so far and accept bad character decisions before you start feeling they are treating viewers like idiots. That whole escape sequence was just ludicrous. I can see why it's a midseason replacemnet instead of getting a full season. Hopefully they will turn up the intelligence factor for the remaining 8 episodes

Althou I do still like it and have not yet seen this weeks episode, I thought the one the week before went way over the top and is trying to be a real life sci fi show. The show is good still to me, but getting more flaws now and no where near a great show. I agree that the whole escape seqence from the house was way too over the top as the 1st half of that show was really good and then was a big let down.

I am still pretty happy with it. Beats most of the utter CRAP that is out there right now. Very Happy

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: The Following   Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Do you know what keeps me glued to this show? Tha amazing acting skills of James Purefoy. He plays the psychopath so well, creepy yet charismatic. Outstanding work.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: The Following   Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:59 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Do you know what keeps me glued to this show? Tha amazing acting skills of James Purefoy. He plays the psychopath so well, creepy yet charismatic. Outstanding work.

I agree, the acting on this show is really top notch. The only real flaw is the writing is sometimes trying to hard. But the show is still good and I have no plans to not watch compared to all the bland crap on tv, this show is still quite good.
Not only that, the dark haired Detective woman is pretty hot! NaNaNaNa As is the pychos ex wife Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Following   

Back to top Go down

The Following
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dramas & Thrillers :: Dramas & Thrillers: General Comments-
Jump to: