Castle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8840

PostSubject: Castle   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:15 am

Does anyone else watch this show? I never really even thought about it, but about 6 months ago I was looking for a book to read and came across the Nikki Heat series by Richard Castle. Doing a little research I found out that Richard Castle himself is a fictional character fro mthe TV show so I started watching it,tuens out its a great show and the fact htat 4 awesome detective novels were written was a plus.
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2692

PostSubject: Re: Castle   Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:32 pm

I love castle & have watched from the beginning. Finally a little romance between Castle & Beckett...they have been working up to this for years. Aside from throwing a little romance in to the detective show, I think the story lines are pretty creative. They have incorporated the Nikki Heat stories into the show & when the first book was published, Beckett was furious because she recognized herself in it. The supporting cast are pretty good also....Castle's mom (Susan Sullivan) was a soap star back in the day. Glad you found the show & are enjoying it!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Castle   Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
I love castle & have watched from the beginning. Finally a little romance between Castle & Beckett...they have been working up to this for years. Aside from throwing a little romance in to the detective show, I think the story lines are pretty creative. They have incorporated the Nikki Heat stories into the show & when the first book was published, Beckett was furious because she recognized herself in it. The supporting cast are pretty good also....Castle's mom (Susan Sullivan) was a soap star back in the day. Glad you found the show & are enjoying it!

Have you read any of the Nikki Heat books?

And actually the books are a result of the show. I bought one of them for my Mom for Christmas and she had no idea they were real books!
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Castle   Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:53 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

And actually the books are a result of the show. I bought one of them for my Mom for Christmas and she had no idea they were real books!

I bought the first one, way back when it first came out. Haven't read it yet as it's sitting in my pile of books to be read along with a ton of Clive Cussler books. I keep saying one of these days!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Castle   Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

I bought the first one, way back when it first came out. Haven't read it yet as it's sitting in my pile of books to be read along with a ton of Clive Cussler books. I keep saying one of these days!

I've actually read all 4 of them. I always have at least one book that I'm reading!
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Castle   Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:10 am

ctown28 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

I've actually read all 4 of them. I always have at least one book that I'm reading!

You know ctown, I used to be like that but lately it seems if I get distracted from reading for whatever reason it takes me a while to get back in the habit again. Maybe this is my wakeup call & I'll get to reading again. The opposite is true also...when I'm deep into a book, everything else goes on the back burner. Only problem is my dvr gets filled & it takes a lot of late nights to catch up. So much fun...so little time!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Castle   Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:27 pm

Castle's ridiculous theories and his paling with Espo and Ryan are the most entertaining part of the show for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle   

Back to top Go down

Castle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1