HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Conference Championship Schedules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9139
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Conference Championship Schedules   Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:20 am

SUN, JAN 20 TIME (ET)

San Francisco at Atlanta 3:00 PM

Baltimore at New England 6:30 PM


Last weeks results and playoff totals

philly 2-2 (3-5)
muggs 0-4 (2-6)
mema 3-1 (5-3)
mr mema 3-1 (7-1)
Trog 2-2 (5-3)
Capri 3-1 (5-3)
potato 1-3 (4-4)
ctown 2-2 (5-3)
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11293
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:00 pm

Nice job Mr. Mema! 7-1! Congrats! :(cheerleader):

Great football weekend!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:45 pm




LOL...he is always lucky or right...ugghhh, but this is why I take him to the casino!!!!


Great job Capri...you guessed well this week!!!


So sorry Muggs !!!!
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:47 pm

MY picks this week !!!!!



~~~~~~~ BALTIMORE RAVENS ~~~~~~~~




~~~~ San Francisco 49ers ~~~~~~




I hope both of these teams go to the SUPERBOWL!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11293
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:31 pm

just-mema wrote:



LOL...he is always lucky or right...ugghhh, but this is why I take him to the casino!!!!


Great job Capri...you guessed well this week!!!

So sorry Muggs !!!!


chuckle I actually flipped a coin on the Atlanta game! The rest, I did my usual reasearch.....see how well that panned out this wacky season!

Bring on hockey! GOOOOOOO Bruins!

...hands muggs a cold beer..........sorry.....

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
muggs1953
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie
avatar

Male Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Orlando Florida

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:58 pm

capricious1 wrote:
just-mema wrote:



LOL...he is always lucky or right...ugghhh, but this is why I take him to the casino!!!!


Great job Capri...you guessed well this week!!!

So sorry Muggs !!!!


chuckle I actually flipped a coin on the Atlanta game! The rest, I did my usual reasearch.....see how well that panned out this wacky season!

Bring on hockey! GOOOOOOO Bruins!

...hands muggs a cold beer..........sorry.....




I predicted the games with my heart instead of my head. Guess I won't try that again anytime soon! That beer sure makes it feel better though!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11293
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:32 pm

muggs1953 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
just-mema wrote:



LOL...he is always lucky or right...ugghhh, but this is why I take him to the casino!!!!


Great job Capri...you guessed well this week!!!

So sorry Muggs !!!!


chuckle I actually flipped a coin on the Atlanta game! The rest, I did my usual reasearch.....see how well that panned out this wacky season!

Bring on hockey! GOOOOOOO Bruins!

...hands muggs a cold beer..........sorry.....




I predicted the games with my heart instead of my head. Guess I won't try that again anytime soon! That beer sure makes it feel better though!

Lol! It does! High Five! Have another, I think it is going to be a tough weekend!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:39 am




LOL...awww Muggs.....


...Capri..I think I will need a case of beer to watch sundays games!!!! Can you have it delivered????
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1228
Join date : 2011-07-29
Location : AZ

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:05 am

San Francisco at Atlanta 3:00 PM

Baltimore at New England 6:30 PM
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:05 am

####### MR MEMA ######



San Francisco at Atlanta 3:00 PM

Baltimore at New England 6:30 PM
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9139
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:32 am

San Francisco at Atlanta 3:00 PM

I will have to take the home team playoff underdogs! I can't believe teh niners are giving them 3 points!

Baltimore at New England 6:30 PM

While it seems like the NFL wants Ray Lewis in the Super Bowl, I just can't root for Baltimore, unless they are playing Pittsburgh! Yes, I'm still bitter! (sorry mema)

Either way, I hope the NFC wins the Super Bowl this year! Go Falcons!!!!


Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9139
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:32 am

just-mema wrote:
####### MR MEMA ######



San Francisco at Atlanta 3:00 PM

Baltimore at New England 6:30 PM

mema, did you crack the whip and make your hubby pick Baltimore? chuckle
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11293
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:39 am

just-mema wrote:



LOL...awww Muggs.....


...Capri..I think I will need a case of beer to watch sundays games!!!! Can you have it delivered????


Yes, I can, and I will have some margaritas and chili cheese dip delivered! Very Happy

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
just-mema wrote:
####### MR MEMA ######



San Francisco at Atlanta 3:00 PM

Baltimore at New England 6:30 PM

mema, did you crack the whip and make your hubby pick Baltimore? chuckle


LOL...I told him not to bring any bad mojo in my house...and if he wanted to live here on Feb 4th...he better pick Baltimore!!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9139
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:53 pm

just-mema wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
just-mema wrote:
####### MR MEMA ######



San Francisco at Atlanta 3:00 PM

Baltimore at New England 6:30 PM

mema, did you crack the whip and make your hubby pick Baltimore? chuckle


LOL...I told him not to bring any bad mojo in my house...and if he wanted to live here on Feb 4th...he better pick Baltimore!!!

What does Baltimore have to do with Feb 4? That's the day after the Falcons beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl! NaNaNaNa
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11293
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
just-mema wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
just-mema wrote:
####### MR MEMA ######



San Francisco at Atlanta 3:00 PM

Baltimore at New England 6:30 PM

mema, did you crack the whip and make your hubby pick Baltimore? chuckle


LOL...I told him not to bring any bad mojo in my house...and if he wanted to live here on Feb 4th...he better pick Baltimore!!!

What does Baltimore have to do with Feb 4? That's the day after the Falcons beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl! NaNaNaNa


You mean the day after the PATRIOTS beat Atlanta, right? chuckle

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Trogdor83
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 243
Join date : 2012-07-14
Location : the stoop at 123 Sesame Street

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Hotlanta
New England
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11293
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:37 am

San Francisco at Atlanta

Baltimore at New England

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9139
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:39 pm

AS they are getting ready to square off against one another, many people don't realize that New England head coach Bill Belichick is responsible for Ray Lewis being drafted by Baltimore!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/page/10spot-12week20/2012-nfl-playoffs-how-bill-belichick-made-ray-lewis-raven

Go Belichick!!!!

Go Patriots!!!!

Don't go Ratbirds!!! (Sorry mema, just have to give you a hard time!) NaNaNaNa
Back to top Go down
muggs1953
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie
avatar

Male Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Orlando Florida

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:28 pm

SAN FRANSICO OVER ATLANTA

BALTIMORE OVER NEW ENGLAND


Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:08 pm

San Francisco at Atlanta

Baltimore at New England[/quote]


Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11293
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:40 am

CONGRATS MEMA! :(happyhappy):


Those Browns better kick San Fran's ass!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:53 am

LOL.....Thanks Capri !!!



I can not find the words to express how happy I am at this moment!!! We, the Mr and I have had so much saddness and depression and knock-downs in the last 4 years to us...but all of that is squashed at this very moment..... I really feel the happiness!!.... Happy Dance, Happy Dance!!!

...and the best part of this all...Is I really dont mind who wins the superbowl !!! I am so happy for Akers, he has some rough family issues and health issues...but I am so happy for him...and my R A V E N S ...omg!!! They made it!!

My hubby texted Akers to say congrats....


...... What an amazing crazy year!!!!!



Last edited by just-mema on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:54 am

....Very funny ctown!!!! Very funny!!!! LOL


Love my R......... A ....... V........ E........ N........ S !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9139
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:06 am

just-mema wrote:
....Very funny ctown!!!! Very funny!!!! LOL


Love my R......... A ....... V........ E........ N........ S !!!!!!

I couldn't resist. I've been waiting a week for you to see that little change that I made. But I'll change it back now.

Can't believe the SuperBowl is going to be the Har"bowl"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Conference Championship Schedules   

Back to top Go down
 
Conference Championship Schedules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus
» Yugioh Championship Series - Duel Academy
» World Championship Qualifiers 2012 Comments
» Yu-Gi-Oh! Asian Championship 2012 League @ AMK 11/8
» [COMPLETED]Asia Championship 2011 (Singapore)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SPORTS Junkies :: NFL :: NFL: General Discussions-
Jump to: