HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Week 9 Schedule

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Week 9 Schedule   Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:10 pm

THU, NOV 1 TIME (ET)

Kansas City at San Diego 8:20 PM

SUN, NOV 4 TIME (ET)
Baltimore at Cleveland 1:00 PM

Denver at Cincinnati 1:00 PM

Arizona at Green Bay 1:00 PM

Chicago at Tennessee 1:00 PM

Miami at Indianapolis 1:00 PM

Carolina at Washington 1:00 PM

Detroit at Jacksonville 1:00 PM

Buffalo at Houston 1:00 PM

Minnesota at Seattle 4:05 PM

Tampa Bay at Oakland 4:05 PM

Pittsburgh at NY Giants 4:25 PM

Dallas at Atlanta 8:20 PM

MON, NOV 5 TIME (ET)

Philadelphia at New Orleans 8:30 PM

·Bye: St. Louis, New England, NY Jets, San Francisco

Last week results and YTD

philly: 8-6 (53-33 .616)
muggs: 9-5 (72-46 .610)
ctown: 9-5 (66-52 .559)
mr mema: 6-8 (45-47 .489)
mema: 7-7 (72-46 .610)
potato: 9-5 (61-57 .517)
capri: 10-4 (71-47 .602)
Trog: 9-5 (72-46 .610)
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1228
Join date : 2011-07-29
Location : AZ

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:40 pm

THU, NOV 1 TIME (ET)

Kansas City at San Diego 8:20 PM

SUN, NOV 4 TIME (ET)

Baltimore at Cleveland 1:00 PM

Denver at Cincinnati 1:00 PM

Arizona at Green Bay 1:00 PM

Chicago at Tennessee 1:00 PM

Miami at Indianapolis 1:00 PM

Carolina at Washington 1:00 PM

Detroit at Jacksonville 1:00 PM

Buffalo at Houston 1:00 PM

Minnesota at Seattle 4:05 PM

Tampa Bay at Oakland 4:05 PM

Pittsburgh at NY Giants 4:25 PM

Dallas at Atlanta 8:20 PM

MON, NOV 5 TIME (ET)

Philadelphia at New Orleans 8:30 PM
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:25 am

THU, NOV 1 TIME (ET)

Kansas City at San Diego 8:20 PM

SUN, NOV 4 TIME (ET)

Baltimore at Cleveland 1:00 PM

Denver at Cincinnati 1:00 PM

Arizona at Green Bay 1:00 PM

Chicago at Tennessee 1:00 PM

Miami at Indianapolis 1:00 PM

Carolina at Washington 1:00 PM

Detroit at Jacksonville 1:00 PM

Buffalo at Houston 1:00 PM

Minnesota at Seattle 4:05 PM

Tampa Bay at Oakland 4:05 PM

Pittsburgh at NY Giants 4:25 PM

Dallas at Atlanta 8:20 PM

MON, NOV 5 TIME (ET)

Philadelphia at New Orleans 8:30 PM



Last edited by ctown28 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:32 pm

THU, NOV 1 TIME (ET)

Kansas City at San Diego 8:20 PM

SUN, NOV 4 TIME (ET)

Baltimore at Cleveland 1:00 PM

Denver at Cincinnati 1:00 PM

Arizona at Green Bay 1:00 PM

Chicago at Tennessee 1:00 PM

Miami at Indianapolis 1:00 PM

Carolina at Washington 1:00 PM

Detroit at Jacksonville 1:00 PM

Buffalo at Houston 1:00 PM

Minnesota
at Seattle 4:05 PM

Tampa Bay at Oakland 4:05 PM

Pittsburgh at NY Giants 4:25 PM

Dallas at Atlanta 8:20 PM

MON, NOV 5 TIME (ET)

Philadelphia at New Orleans 8:30 PM
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11288
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:54 pm

:(ghost): Happy Halloween Everyone!

Kansas City at San Diego

Baltimore at Cleveland

Denver at Cincinnati

Arizona at Green Bay

Chicago at Tennessee

Miami at Indianapolis

Carolina at Washington

Detroit at Jacksonville

Buffalo at Houston

Minnesota at Seattle

Tampa Bay at Oakland

Pittsburgh at NY Giants :(cheerleader):

Dallas at Atlanta

Philadelphia at New Orleans


_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
muggs1953
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie
avatar

Male Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Orlando Florida

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:12 pm


Kansas City at San Diego

Baltimore at Cleveland

Denver at Cincinnati

Arizona at Green Bay

Chicago at Tennessee

Miami at Indianapolis

Carolina at Washington

Detroit at Jacksonville

Buffalo at Houston

Minnesota at Seattle

Tampa Bay at Oakland

Pittsburgh at NY Giants

Dallas at Atlanta

Philadelphia at New Orleans
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:36 pm

~~~~~ MR MEMA ~~~~~~~

THU, NOV 1 TIME (ET)

Kansas City at San Diego 8:20 PM

SUN, NOV 4 TIME (ET)
Baltimore at Cleveland 1:00 PM

Denver at Cincinnati 1:00 PM

Arizona at Green Bay 1:00 PM

Chicago at Tennessee 1:00 PM

Miami at Indianapolis 1:00 PM

Carolina at Washington 1:00 PM

Detroit at Jacksonville 1:00 PM

Buffalo at Houston 1:00 PM

Minnesota at Seattle 4:05 PM

Tampa Bay at Oakland 4:05 PM

Pittsburgh at NY Giants 4:25 PM

Dallas at Atlanta 8:20 PM

MON, NOV 5 TIME (ET)

Philadelphia at New Orleans 8:30 PM
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:40 pm

~~~~~ * MEMA ** ~~~~


THU, NOV 1 TIME (ET)

Kansas City at San Diego 8:20 PM

SUN, NOV 4 TIME (ET)
Baltimore at Cleveland 1:00 PM *** MEMA vs CTOWN ***

Denver at Cincinnati 1:00 PM

Arizona at Green Bay 1:00 PM

Chicago at Tennessee 1:00 PM

Miami at Indianapolis 1:00 PM

Carolina at Washington 1:00 PM

Detroit at Jacksonville 1:00 PM

Buffalo at Houston 1:00 PM

Minnesota at Seattle 4:05 PM

Tampa Bay at Oakland 4:05 PM

Pittsburgh at NY Giants 4:25 PM

Dallas at Atlanta 8:20 PM

MON, NOV 5 TIME (ET)

Philadelphia at New Orleans 8:30 PM
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11288
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:05 am

....walks in with chili cheese dip, wings, and a half keg.........pulls up a chair and waits to watch the "Mema/ctown Showdown" Woot!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:16 am

capricious1 wrote:
....walks in with chili cheese dip, wings, and a half keg.........pulls up a chair and waits to watch the "Mema/ctown Showdown" Woot!

I'm actually going to this game. I really don't want to but it's a family thing, the whole group of us are going so it should be fun.

Hopefully the Browns can squeak out a win from the injury depleted Ratbirds!

Hey maybe I should bring in a sign to hold up that says "Take that mema!" NaNaNaNa
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11288
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:35 am

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
....walks in with chili cheese dip, wings, and a half keg.........pulls up a chair and waits to watch the "Mema/ctown Showdown" Woot!

I'm actually going to this game. I really don't want to but it's a family thing, the whole group of us are going so it should be fun.

Hopefully the Browns can squeak out a win from the injury depleted Ratbirds!

Hey maybe I should bring in a sign to hold up that says "Take that mema!" NaNaNaNa


cheers Have fun.......and try not to say "fuck." Donald Duck Yes, bring a sign so we can see you. We will all be here watching and drinking beer and eating!

This was a tough call for me this week, I think the Browns may just win it!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:47 am

capricious1 wrote:
cheers Have fun.......and try not to say "fuck." Donald Duck Yes, bring a sign so we can see you. We will all be here watching and drinking beer and eating!

This was a tough call for me this week, I think the Browns may just win it!

I can pretty much guarantee I'll say fuck. Watching the Browns and not saying fuck is like reading Playboy for the articles, if one cliams to do so, they are full of shit!

I won't need a sign for you to see me, I'll be the one wearing a Browns coat!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:49 am

I had to go and edit one of my picks for this week, I forgot all about this!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redskins_Rule

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11288
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:39 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I had to go and edit one of my picks for this week, I forgot all about this!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redskins_Rule

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!


Holy Shit

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Trogdor83
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 243
Join date : 2012-07-14
Location : the stoop at 123 Sesame Street

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Chargers
packers
lions
bears
broncos
redskins
ravens
colts
texans
seahawks
bucs
giants
falcons
saints

Edited to fix thursday pick. for some reason I typed chiefs. I meant to pick Chargers. Operating on not much sleep and both teams start with CH. brain kinda turned off.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:00 am

Now this is complete and total bullshit, this game should be moved, they've done it before for weather conditions, so why not do it again.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8580972/report-pittsburgh-steelers-find-hotel-travel-sunday-game-new-york-giants

Now granted, I'm not normally against anything that makes things difficult for the Steelers, but either postpone the game until Monday or move it to Pittsburgh or a neutral site
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11288
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:34 am

ctown28 wrote:
Now this is complete and total bullshit, this game should be moved, they've done it before for weather conditions, so why not do it again.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8580972/report-pittsburgh-steelers-find-hotel-travel-sunday-game-new-york-giants

Now granted, I'm not normally against anything that makes things difficult for the Steelers, but either postpone the game until Monday or move it to Pittsburgh or a neutral site


Given the recent damage caused by Sandy, the game should be postponed. This is ridiculous! Mad6

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:50 am

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Now this is complete and total bullshit, this game should be moved, they've done it before for weather conditions, so why not do it again.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8580972/report-pittsburgh-steelers-find-hotel-travel-sunday-game-new-york-giants

Now granted, I'm not normally against anything that makes things difficult for the Steelers, but either postpone the game until Monday or move it to Pittsburgh or a neutral site


Given the recent damage caused by Sandy, the game should be postponed. This is ridiculous! Mad6

The problem here is that Pittsburgh has already had their bye week, if not for that, the game would be postponed and they would work on it, but perish the thought that the NFL do something taht ma cost them TV revenue money!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11288
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:01 am

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Now this is complete and total bullshit, this game should be moved, they've done it before for weather conditions, so why not do it again.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8580972/report-pittsburgh-steelers-find-hotel-travel-sunday-game-new-york-giants

Now granted, I'm not normally against anything that makes things difficult for the Steelers, but either postpone the game until Monday or move it to Pittsburgh or a neutral site


Given the recent damage caused by Sandy, the game should be postponed. This is ridiculous! Mad6

The problem here is that Pittsburgh has already had their bye week, if not for that, the game would be postponed and they would work on it, but perish the thought that the NFL do something taht ma cost them TV revenue money!


This is true!

Then again, I hate the Giants so I am a bit biased about this whole thing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:14 am

capricious1 wrote:


This is true!

Then again, I hate the Giants so I am a bit biased about this whole thing.

Gee, that's funny, I fel the same way about the Steelers! NaNaNaNa
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11288
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:33 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:


This is true!

Then again, I hate the Giants so I am a bit biased about this whole thing.

Gee, that's funny, I fel the same way about the Steelers! NaNaNaNa



Razz Razz Razz

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Schedule   

Back to top Go down
 
Week 9 Schedule
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Final Week Schedule
» Week 9 Schedule
» Bandai's Mai-Otome Omake translations [This week's Armitage!]
» Days of the Week Images
» Week 6 Predictions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SPORTS Junkies :: NFL :: NFL: General Discussions-
Jump to: