Dallas at Carolina

Baltimore at Houston sorry mema!

Green Bay at St. Louis

Arizona at Minnesota

NY Jets at New England

Jacksonville at Oakland

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati :(cheerleader):

Detroit at Chicago

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
Trogdor83
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Thursday pick: San Fransisco

Sunday games:
Vikings
Panthers
Bucs
Packers
Giants
Texans
Titans
Colts
Patriots
Raiders
Steelers
Bears

Last edited by Trogdor83 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11259

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Trogdor83 wrote:
Thursday pick: San Fransisco

tee hee hee....there he goes again! Very Happy

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:30 am

Yaaaaaaay! I guess.......I am going to the Pats game on Sunday......... confused

You will know it is me when you see the blonde ding dong in the crowd wearing head to toe Steelers gear! lol! lol! lol!

........would rather be at a Steelers game waving my terrible towel around!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:34 am

capricious1 wrote:
Yaaaaaaay! I guess.......I am going to the Pats game on Sunday......... confused

You will know it is me when you see the blonde ding dong in the crowd wearing head to toe Steelers gear! lol! lol! lol!

Now why would you wear Steelers gear to a Patriots-Jets game? confused

This game, I don't know what I want to happen, I can't stand either team!

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:49 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Donald Duck I would not....it was a joke!

Yeah, I could care less who wins but it is fun to go to a game, you have to admit! Besides, Patriot Place is pretty awesome!

Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2692

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:02 am

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Yeah, I could care less who wins but it is fun to go to a game, you have to admit! Besides, Patriot Place is pretty awesome!

Have fun at the game! I've never been to a pro football game...just college & the Fiesta Bowl. My family that has been to the Cardinals games told me the new stadium is great but the people are really obnoxious...cursing, spilling beer, etc. I'd still like to go someday just for the experience.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:50 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Have fun at the game! I've never been to a pro football game...just college & the Fiesta Bowl. My family that has been to the Cardinals games told me the new stadium is great but the people are really obnoxious...cursing, spilling beer, etc. I'd still like to go someday just for the experience.

Oh it is sooooo much fun! The stadium is beautiful and there is a whole shopping complex and restaurants/bars attached to it.

But, I prefer hockey games, love my Bruins, sadly we have no hockey yet! Sad-Cry

Want to hear some foul language......go to a Bruins/Rangers game! Oh my!

Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:17 am

capricious1 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Oh it is sooooo much fun! The stadium is beautiful and there is a whole shopping complex and restaurants/bars attached to it.

But, I prefer hockey games, love my Bruins, sadly we have no hockey yet! Sad-Cry

Want to hear some foul language......go to a Bruins/Rangers game! Oh my!

I've been to the Suns basketball & Coyotes hockey & never had a problem...nice people & lots of families. I like being there but the game moves so fast, that if you turn your head to talk you miss the action. Baseball is my favorite, sometimes slow moving but you can chat away. I especialy loved being at three games of the World Series in 2001 & watched the Diamondbacks kick Yankee ass! That was something I'll never forget.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:54 am

One of my goals in life that I don't think I'll ever complete unless I win the lottery or something is to see a football game in every NFL stadium (I've been to Cleveland obviously, Cincinatti, Chicago, New Orleans, Tampa and San Diego) and a baseball game in every MLB stadium (Only been to Cleveland and Chicago's Comiskey)

While the gameday experience isn't quite the same as when I was younger it's still a good time. Unless of course I get kicked out of Cleveland Browns Stadium like I did last year for saying that dreaded fuck word!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:25 pm

ctown28 wrote:
One of my goals in life that I don't think I'll ever complete unless I win the lottery or something is to see a football game in every NFL stadium (I've been to Cleveland obviously, Cincinatti, Chicago, New Orleans, Tampa and San Diego) and a baseball game in every MLB stadium (Only been to Cleveland and Chicago's Comiskey)

While the gameday experience isn't quite the same as when I was younger it's still a good time. Unless of course I get kicked out of Cleveland Browns Stadium like I did last year for saying that dreaded fuck word!

Whoa! Ctown that is a good goal! Love it! You need to win the lottery and hire a pilot! I still laugh when I think of you getting kicked out of Browns Stadium for saying FUCK (heeheehee, I just said it). That word is part of every sentence at a Bruins game!

@Lyndsey, I like to sit up higher when I am at a hockey game, especially the TD Garden. For some reason, when you are looking down the puck seems to move slower! confused

Anytime the Yankees get their asses kicked is a spectacular day for me! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:39 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Whoa! Ctown that is a good goal! Love it! You need to win the lottery and hire a pilot! I still laugh when I think of you getting kicked out of Browns Stadium for saying FUCK (heeheehee, I just said it). That word is part of every sentence at a Bruins game!

@Lyndsey, I like to sit up higher when I am at a hockey game, especially the TD Garden. For some reason, when you are looking down the puck seems to move slower! confused

Anytime the Yankees get their asses kicked is a spectacular day for me! cheers cheers

Ain't that the truth! :(cheerleader):

@ ctown...I don't know if they still do it, but the Diamondbacks had a thing where you could sign up with a group & go the Diamondbacks games in different stadiums. That would be cool to travel with people who support the same team.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:30 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:

@ ctown...I don't know if they still do it, but the Diamondbacks had a thing where you could sign up with a group & go the Diamondbacks games in different stadiums. That would be cool to travel with people who support the same team.

One of the funnest Browns games I ever went to was in 1990. The game was in San Diego and it was the Browns Backers Reunion. I went with a group of about 20 but people were flying in from all over the country. Plus the Southern California Browns Backers were about 2000 members at the time and the total number from around the country was about the same. We took over their stadium. I'll never forget John Friesz coming up under center for San Diego and tried to quiet the crowd and it just got louder!

I also forgot to mention, I've seen a game in New Orleans as well. What a weekend that was. The thing I remember most about that trip was Sat afternoon walking through the French Quarter trying to decide where to go for lunch. I saw a place with a sign that said "Make your own bloody mary" I immediately told my group that's where we were going. Best bloody mary's ever!
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:43 am

ctown28 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

One of the funnest Browns games I ever went to was in 1990. The game was in San Diego and it was the Browns Backers Reunion. I went with a group of about 20 but people were flying in from all over the country. Plus the Southern California Browns Backers were about 2000 members at the time and the total number from around the country was about the same. We took over their stadium. I'll never forget John Friesz coming up under center for San Diego and tried to quiet the crowd and it just got louder!

I also forgot to mention, I've seen a game in New Orleans as well. What a weekend that was. The thing I remember most about that trip was Sat afternoon walking through the French Quarter trying to decide where to go for lunch. I saw a place with a sign that said "Make your own bloody mary" I immediately told my group that's where we were going. Best bloody mary's ever!

Both trips sound like a trip! Glad you got to experience both events. San Diego must have just loved you guys, lol. As I said above I was at games 1, 6 & 7 of the WS against the Yankees. There were a few Yank fans scattered about, but in a crowd of almost 60,000 the overwhelming majority were Dbacks fans. I thought the stadium was going to collapse with the stomping & carrying on. Game 7 of the WS will always be one of the top highlights of my life.

Make your own drinks...never heard of that but it sounds great. I guess there's a lot of competition in the Quarter so that was a great incentive to people.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:17 am

Okay, I have a confession to make to my fellow football junkies. I will admit, while at the game today, a VERY good game, I got caught up in the moment and actually rooted for New England! affraid

There, I feel better. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:26 am

capricious1 wrote:
Okay, I have a confession to make to my fellow football junkies. I will admit, while at the game today, a VERY good game, I got caught up in the moment and actually rooted for New England! affraid

I was thinking of you during the game....I was hoping you would be dressed in red & white stripes so I could say "Where's Capri?" Glad you had a good time!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:52 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

I was thinking of you during the game....I was hoping you would be dressed in red & white stripes so I could say "Where's Capri?" Glad you had a good time!

Donald Duck I was sitting next to Waldo. I was holding a big sign that read "Hey BBJunkies!" did you see me? Smile

Had a great time! Great weather! Great game!

Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2191

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:50 pm

OH Lyndsey.... You just gotta go to a game!!!

Any NFL game...just do it!!

Its awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Predictions   

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next