Nashville

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11266

PostSubject: Nashville   Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:03 am

Hey! Did anyone catch the premiere? I think this is a pretty good show, my new guilty pleasure! Smile

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:18 am

I watched it last week. Love this show, and yes I love Hayden Panettiere for obvious reasons. This was my most anticipated new show right behind Arrow (which was very good tonight).
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:01 am

mk_philly wrote:
I watched it last week. Love this show, and yes I love Hayden Panettiere for obvious reasons. This was my most anticipated new show right behind Arrow (which was very good tonight).

Crap! I missed Arrow! I can't wait to see that.

Nashville is a good show. Love Connie Britton! cheers

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8836

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:04 am

capricious1 wrote:
Hey! Did anyone catch the premiere? I think this is a pretty good show, my new guilty pleasure! Smile

It's sitting on my DVR, I'll probably get to it someitme this weekend
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:25 pm

I took DVR ed it and will watch it soon and am pretty sure I will like it allot. Big Hayden fan I think since Heros she got a boob job as I do not remember them that big
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:50 pm

capricious1 wrote:
mk_philly wrote:

Arrow is on again tomorrow night as a special encore.

Connie is pretty awesome. has some rang eon her too... Spin City, Friday Night Lights, American Horror Story and now Nashville. All very different.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:46 am

mk_philly wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
mk_philly wrote:

Arrow is on again tomorrow night as a special encore.

Connie is pretty awesome. has some rang eon her too... Spin City, Friday Night Lights, American Horror Story and now Nashville. All very different.

Lol! I found it earlier and DVR'd it! Can't wait to watch it.

Connie is a great actress.

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:19 pm

I saw the show and I like it, the acting is what makes it good. Not a great show, but a good acting based show, which there is not very many of those on tv these days.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:48 pm

potato74 wrote:
I saw the show and I like it, the acting is what makes it good. Not a great show, but a good acting based show, which there is not very many of those on tv these days.

Who are you trying to kid? The acting is what makes it good? There must have been some girl with big boobies in it, stop trying to cover! NaNaNaNa
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:13 pm

ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:

Who are you trying to kid? The acting is what makes it good? There must have been some girl with big boobies in it, stop trying to cover!

Well Hayden is the big boobed hot blonde, but she does act too, so there
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:18 pm

potato74 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:

Who are you trying to kid? The acting is what makes it good? There must have been some girl with big boobies in it, stop trying to cover!

Well by that note Jessica Simpson is the big boobed blonde in "The Dukes of Hazzard" movie. And she acts in that. And I think we would both agree, she is the only thing worthwhile to see in that horrible movie!

Dammit, I need to find a boobie smiley! Of course if I do that, you'll abuse it! NaNaNaNa
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:26 pm

ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:

Well by that note Jessica Simpson is the big boobed blonde in "The Dukes of Hazzard" movie. And she acts in that. And I think we would both agree, she is the only thing worthwhile to see in that horrible movie!

Dammit, I need to find a boobie smiley! Of course if I do that, you'll abuse it!

Jessica Simson is talenless, but has a few talents that have nothing to do with trying to act or sing. Here are the fill in boobies smileys
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:

Dammit, I need to find a boobie smiley! Of course if I do that, you'll abuse it! NaNaNaNa

For potato and ctown.......here is some talent...... affraid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPtfsk4ETjM

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:42 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:

Dammit, I need to find a boobie smiley! Of course if I do that, you'll abuse it!

The best video ever made!!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:40 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:

LMFAO
As soon as I saw the you tube link I was thinking this has to be Jessica Simpson, I hope it's "These Boots are made for walking"
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:17 am

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:

LMFAO
As soon as I saw the you tube link I was thinking this has to be Jessica Simpson, I hope it's "These Boots are made for walking"

Glad you enjoyed it! Love the avatar!

Now I must get back on topic.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:54 am

I did finally watch this show this afternnon and I really like it. One problem though, it's on at 10PM on Wednesdays. I can only DVR 2 shows at a time and I'm already DVRing American Horror Story and CSI at that time. Thankfully I have On Demand so I'll still be able to watch it.

Nashville may very well be my favorite city, I absolutely love it down there and I really like the country music aspect of it.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:06 am

ctown28 wrote:
I did finally watch this show this afternnon and I really like it. One problem though, it's on at 10PM on Wednesdays. I can only DVR 2 shows at a time and I'm already DVRing American Horror Story and CSI at that time. Thankfully I have On Demand so I'll still be able to watch it.

Nashville may very well be my favorite city, I absolutely love it down there and I really like the country music aspect of it.

I am going to have the same issue on Wednesday nights, three cheers for on demand!

Nashville is a great city. The Opryland Hotel is beautiful around the holiday season! Love to stay at that place!

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:49 pm

ratings for this show are now so so and it may last the season and then may or may not come back. 50/50 here
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:44 am

potato74 wrote:
ratings for this show are now so so and it may last the season and then may or may not come back. 50/50 here

Thank you mister doom and gloom! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nashville   

Back to top Go down

Nashville
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1