Naru (11-4)
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11288

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 results   Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:34 am

Gooooooo mema! Woohoo! :(cheerleader):

in other news......still kind of disgusted by some of the Chief's fans reactions to Cassel's injury.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9056

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 results   Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:57 am

capricious1 wrote:

in other news......still kind of disgusted by some of the Chief's fans reactions to Cassel's injury.

That is being blown way out of proportion. They weren't cheering because the yguy got hurt, they were cheering becuase Brady Quinn was coming into the game and they felt thye had a better chance with him. This is more of the PC bullshit that plagues us constantly.

I remember years ago the same type of thing happened in Cleveland. I think it was Tim Couch that went down and got hurt and we all cheered when the backp came running onto the field. In yet another of the Browns PR debalces, thye made Couch available for interviews after the game and he laid into the fans and called s classless and all htat bullshit. Of course the guy had a concussion and didn't know what he was saying and never should have been made available to the media.

If anything needs to happen here, Romeo Crennel should fine the Chiefs player that came out and attacked the fans for "conduct detrimental to the team" The fans will never look at this guy the same way again and he basically just wrote his ticket out of KC.

I can guarantee you, the same thing would happen in any NFL city where there is a struggling QB. If Sanchez went down and Tebow had to come into the game, you think the fans in NY would hesistate to cheer? If it's a serious injury where the guy is ot cold that's one thing, but that's not the case here.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11288

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 results   Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:32 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

That is being blown way out of proportion. They weren't cheering because the yguy got hurt, they were cheering becuase Brady Quinn was coming into the game and they felt thye had a better chance with him. This is more of the PC bullshit that plagues us constantly.

I remember years ago the same type of thing happened in Cleveland. I think it was Tim Couch that went down and got hurt and we all cheered when the backp came running onto the field. In yet another of the Browns PR debalces, thye made Couch available for interviews after the game and he laid into the fans and called s classless and all htat bullshit. Of course the guy had a concussion and didn't know what he was saying and never should have been made available to the media.

If anything needs to happen here, Romeo Crennel should fine the Chiefs player that came out and attacked the fans for "conduct detrimental to the team" The fans will never look at this guy the same way again and he basically just wrote his ticket out of KC.

I can guarantee you, the same thing would happen in any NFL city where there is a struggling QB. If Sanchez went down and Tebow had to come into the game, you think the fans in NY would hesistate to cheer? If it's a serious injury where the guy is ot cold that's one thing, but that's not the case here.

It may be blown out of proportion but I still think it was a crappy thing to do, granted, it was probably a select number of twits who decided to holler and that does not represent the entire KC fan base. Still, I did not like it. Smile

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 results   

Back to top Go down

Week 5 results
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1