Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie

Female Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: 666 Park Avenue   Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:33 pm

potato74 wrote:
I think this will be the best new show this year and not only that, the best new shows in years, I liked it allot!

Great show so far…it's kind of getting that 'Lost" (best show of all time) feeling! More and more questions and a smattering of answers! Terry O'Quinn will always be John Locke to me! lol

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11438

PostSubject: Re: 666 Park Avenue   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:11 pm

imok wrote:
potato74 wrote:
I think this will be the best new show this year and not only that, the best new shows in years, I liked it allot!

Great show so far…it's kind of getting that 'Lost" (best show of all time) feeling! More and more questions and a smattering of answers! Terry O'Quinn will always be John Locke to me! lol

I know, and I love it! cheers

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: 666 Park Avenue   Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:18 pm

imok wrote:
potato74 wrote:

Terry O'Quinn is one of the best TV character actors of all time

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: 666 Park Avenue   Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:25 am

potato74 wrote:
imok wrote:
potato74 wrote:

One of them but not as good, imo, as Michael C. Hall, James Gandolfini, and Sean Bean......

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9618

PostSubject: Re: 666 Park Avenue   Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:39 am

capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
imok wrote:
potato74 wrote:

One of them but not as good, imo, as Michael C. Hall, James Gandolfini, and Sean Bean......

Let's not forget Paul Fusco. For those of you who don't know who Paul Fusco is, he is the guy that was the voice/puppeteer for "ALF" lol!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: 666 Park Avenue   Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
imok wrote:
potato74 wrote:

Let's not forget Paul Fusco. For those of you who don't know who Paul Fusco is, he is the guy that was the voice/puppeteer for "ALF" lol!

LMFAO you are such a shit! LMFAO

btw, I LOVED Alf!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 666 Park Avenue   Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:55 am

The smoke monter? Are you kidding me? That was the best these writers could come up with? Sorry, but that took quite a bit away from the show for me. I was waiting for the thing to morph into Jack's father!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: 666 Park Avenue   Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:47 am

ctown28 wrote:
The smoke monter? Are you kidding me? That was the best these writers could come up with? Sorry, but that took quite a bit away from the show for me. I was waiting for the thing to morph into Jack's father!

Oh great, another "lost" reference completely LOST on me because I LOST interest in that show! Hope it does not happen with this one. Shrug

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 666 Park Avenue   Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:22 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Oh great, another "lost" reference completely LOST on me because I LOST interest in that show! Hope it does not happen with this one. Shrug

I like to make the LOST jokes as much as the next guy, but this is just way too close to it. And to make it worse, Terry O'Quinn is the star of the show. I can pretty much guarantee that 90% of the people recognized the smoke monster. They really should have come up with a better way to inroduce that ghost character. This just seems like an unoriginal ripoff!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: 666 Park Avenue   Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:34 pm

So far I only saw the premiere show as I am saving the rest as I heard for sure this show is getting the ax sometime this season. From the debut show, compared to all the other shows this season, it was to me the best one. I loved tthe way the show started and love this show
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: 666 Park Avenue   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:27 pm

CANCELED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 666 Park Avenue   

Back to top Go down

666 Park Avenue
View previous topic View next topic Back to top