Last Resort

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Last Resort    Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:19 pm

It premieres tonight, all the critics are saying its the best new show of the season. Who's going to give it a shot?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9223

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:45 pm

mk_philly wrote:
It premieres tonight, all the critics are saying its the best new show of the season. Who's going to give it a shot?

My DVR is set for it but I'll be watching football. I think the new show I'm most looking forward to is 666 Park Avenue, that's on Sunday.

Tonight is alos the season premier of last years best new show "Person of Interest"
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm DVRing it tonight as well, I never watch LIVE tv except on Mondays and Big Bang.

I'll watch Last Resort sometime tonight and put up my thoughts on the show. I'm only giving it a shot cause some many tv critics I follow and talk to tell me I should watch it.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11299

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:21 am

ctown28 wrote:
mk_philly wrote:

My DVR is set for it but I'll be watching football. I think the new show I'm most looking forward to is 666 Park Avenue, that's on Sunday.

Tonight is alos the season premier of last years best new show "Person of Interest"

DVR set to record this one too. Looking forward to 666 Park Ave. as well as AHS.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Just finished watching it and it is actually a pretty good show. A bit fucked up though!
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:56 am

ctown28 wrote:
Just finished watching it and it is actually a pretty good show. A bit fucked up though!

It had potential, I got a feeling that it won't get the audience needed to survive though. It's already "in danger" by the people who predict these kind of things, shame.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:26 pm

This is one of about 10 new shows I want to like. I saw the premeire and it was ok. Not great and will not be, might be good, kinda was. For tv, it is good and better than most shows, but lots of flaws too. Bordering on action fluff, but I think it will stay above that. Based on this show, Revolution and others that I have seen and will see, it looks to be one of the worst fall sesons in some time. Not that bad thou as I love sci fi and that is still in full force, but the sci fi and other stuff seems to so far not have a great show. It has been years since a new great show has started on tv, last one for me is Fringe.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:44 pm

potato74 wrote:
This is one of about 10 new shows I want to like. I saw the premeire and it was ok. Not great and will not be, might be good, kinda was. For tv, it is good and better than most shows, but lots of flaws too. Bordering on action fluff, but I think it will stay above that. Based on this show, Revolution and others that I have seen and will see, it looks to be one of the worst fall sesons in some time. Not that bad thou as I love sci fi and that is still in full force, but the sci fi and other stuff seems to so far not have a great show. It has been years since a new great show has started on tv, last one for me is Fringe.

Tater am right with you on Fringe. The best scifi in some time. cheers

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Sunshine4all
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Female Posts : 578

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:39 pm

I watched it and thought it showed potential as well. Thank goodness for DVR's! Some of my favs are Grimm and Falling Skies (can't wait 'til summer again!). Love Person of Interest, Good Wife, Bones. I'm always willing to give new shows a chance, and wish the networks would do that, too. Remember Hill Street Blues? It took a couple of years to really catch on. And as I recall, NCIS wasn't a favorite at first.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Sunshine4all wrote:
I watched it and thought it showed potential as well. Thank goodness for DVR's! Some of my favs are Grimm and Falling Skies (can't wait 'til summer again!). Love Person of Interest, Good Wife, Bones. I'm always willing to give new shows a chance, and wish the networks would do that, too. Remember Hill Street Blues? It took a couple of years to really catch on. And as I recall, NCIS wasn't a favorite at first.

All you need to know is that Cheers debuted at the very bottom and then look at the run it had once it found it's audience. The network execs just don't have patience any longer
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:33 am

Sunshine4all wrote:

Glad to find another Bones fan, love that show!

My DVR is working overtime lately! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2693

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Is anyone still watching Last Resort? I gave up on it...didn't feel like it was going anywhere & I got bored. Besides, my dvr's seem to be going non-stop with everything else....too many shows, too little time.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
Is anyone still watching Last Resort? I gave up on it...didn't feel like it was going anywhere & I got bored. Besides, my dvr's seem to be going non-stop with everything else....too many shows, too little time.

It is still on my watch list, but I only saw the 1st one and DVR ed the rest. Mian reason I am not watching it too fast as I hear that it is most likley not going to last the season. I thought it was good, but a let down.
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:12 pm

potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

It is still on my watch list, but I only saw the 1st one and DVR ed the rest. Mian reason I am not watching it too fast as I hear that it is most likley not going to last the season. I thought it was good, but a let down.

:(finger31): potato! Yes, I heard that it wasn't as popular as some thought it would be. Of the new shows, I like 666 Park Ave. & Revolution. I'm also a newbie to American Horror Story & I liked the first episode so far. I may change my mind about 666 Park if they try to make it Lost II, although I think Terry O'Quinn is great.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

potato! Yes, I heard that it wasn't as popular as some thought it would be. Of the new shows, I like 666 Park Ave. & Revolution. I'm also a newbie to American Horror Story & I liked the first episode so far. I may change my mind about 666 Park if they try to make it Lost II, although I think Terry O'Quinn is great.

I love 666 park ave, but only saw the 1st one so far, cuz I heard it will not make it that far on tv and get the ax. Revolution was a let down at the 1st episode as I had very high expectations, but it is a good show and will be back next year for sure as it is a big hit! I love American Horror story, my fave new show from last year. For new show, Arrow, beauty and the beast and Nashville are good, everything else new did not work for me
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:32 pm

potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

potato! Yes, I heard that it wasn't as popular as some thought it would be. Of the new shows, I like 666 Park Ave. & Revolution. I'm also a newbie to American Horror Story & I liked the first episode so far. I may change my mind about 666 Park if they try to make it Lost II, although I think Terry O'Quinn is great.

I love 666 park ave, but only saw the 1st one so far, cuz I heard it will not make it that far on tv and get the ax. Revolution was a let down at the 1st episode as I had very high expectations, but it is a good show and will be back next year for sure as it is a big hit! I love American Horror story, my fave new show from last year. For new show, Arrow, beauty and the beast and Nashville are good, everything else new did not work for me

I don't much care for country music so didn't even give Nashville a chance, although I heard it's not a bad show. I remember Beauty & the Beast from a long time ago with James Cameron's ex-wife...can't remember her name, she was also in The Terminator. There's just too many shows to catch them all, plus I have a whole bunch of movies recorded that I haven't watched yet.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

I don't much care for country music so didn't even give Nashville a chance, although I heard it's not a bad show. I remember Beauty & the Beast from a long time ago with James Cameron's ex-wife...can't remember her name, she was also in The Terminator. There's just too many shows to catch them all, plus I have a whole bunch of movies recorded that I haven't watched yet.

i know, life can be tuff
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:42 am

potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

i know, life can be tuff

Potato, don't you be fresh to Lyndsey or I will have to put on my crocs......... LMFAO

I am still watching it even though tater here says its doomed.

Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:58 am

capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

i know, life can be tuff

Potato, don't you be fresh to Lyndsey or I will have to put on my crocs......... LMFAO

No crocs for the tater...just fuzzy slippers! confused
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:58 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

i know, life can be tuff

No crocs for the tater...just fuzzy slippers! confused

Donald Duck oops, I forgot, we save the crocs for those very SPECIAL people..... Wink

Besides, I think potato may like a fuzzy slipper.... Shocked

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:56 am

capricious1 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

i know, life can be tuff

Potato, don't you be fresh to Lyndsey or I will have to put on my crocs.........

No crocs for the tater...just fuzzy slippers!

oops, I forgot, we save the crocs for those very SPECIAL people.....

Besides, I think potato may like a fuzzy slipper....

I like whatever a woman will give me
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:56 pm

potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

i know, life can be tuff

Potato, don't you be fresh to Lyndsey or I will have to put on my crocs.........

DO YOU? Donald Duck

Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:37 pm

potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

i know, life can be tuff

Here you go tater...best I can do! :flower: :(F): :(Heart):
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:09 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

i know, life can be tuff

Here you go tater...best I can do!

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:59 pm

you two get a room already.....sheesh! Donald Duck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort    

Back to top Go down

Last Resort
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next