AuthorMessage
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11259

PostSubject: I know BB is on but......   Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:44 am

I miss all my football peeps!

Looking forward to September! cheers

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Razz

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:12 pm

I am just amusing the hell out of myself here! Woohoo!

Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Funny, loves football, you tell me you do beer runs to I might have to pull up stakes here?

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:53 pm

oneblkeye wrote:
Funny, loves football, you tell me you do beer runs to I might have to pull up stakes here?

You didn't hear OBE? Not only is she funny and likes football, shes also a nymphomaniac AND owns a liquor store! You should see what she does if you let her shave your armpits!
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:17 pm

ctown28 wrote:
oneblkeye wrote:

You didn't hear OBE? Not only is she funny and likes football, shes also a nymphomaniac AND owns a liquor store! You should see what she does if you let her shave your armpits!

Nympho? Owns a liquor store? The liquor store I can deal with, the nympho part I'm good for two or three rounds then a brother needz to get his rest I'm not 22 anymore. The arm pit thang I'm a bit of a metrosexual so I'm groomed well in that department.

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:48 am

ctown28 wrote:
oneblkeye wrote:

Yes, and I have a flat head to put your beer on, I am about 3 feet tall with no teeth, and I turn into a pizza at midnight.............. affraid Donald Duck

But seriously, I love football. I don't drink girly drinks other than wine. I like beer, good beer, like Guinness, Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA, Smuttynose. And I love doing beer runs......that way I always get what I want! cheers

ctown, there will be no more leg waxing for you! lol!

Back to top Go down
Trogdor83
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:23 am

Capri, have you ever had the dogfishhead 120 minute IPA? It is probably the the strangest beer i have ever tasted but it is so freaking yummy. I get it every time I am in Rehobeth De because the brewery is right by there.

Ctown, how'd you like that game tonight? I know it is just preseason, but the birds didnt even play Vick at all. I am very confident about returning there week 1. Cant wait for the season to start.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:40 am

Trogdor83 wrote:
Capri, have you ever had the dogfishhead 120 minute IPA? It is probably the the strangest beer i have ever tasted but it is so freaking yummy. I get it every time I am in Rehobeth De because the brewery is right by there.

Ctown, how'd you like that game tonight? I know it is just preseason, but the birds didnt even play Vick at all. I am very confident about returning there week 1. Cant wait for the season to start.

YES! It is amazing! cheers Tough to find. It also gets you very buzzed, lol. Also like their Palo Santo Marron.

I am ready for some football!

Back to top Go down
Trogdor83
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:39 am

capricious1 wrote:
Trogdor83 wrote:

YES! It is amazing! cheers Tough to find. It also gets you very buzzed, lol. Also like their Palo Santo Marron.

never had that one. i will have to keep my eye out for it next time I am at their brew pub in Rehobeth. (One of my favorite places to visit along with the Victory brew pub in PA. It should be obvious that i love good beer)
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:56 am

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
oneblkeye wrote:

Yes, and I have a flat head to put your beer on, I am about 3 feet tall with no teeth, and I turn into a pizza at midnight.............. affraid Donald Duck

But seriously, I love football. I don't drink girly drinks other than wine. I like beer, good beer, like Guinness, Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA, Smuttynose. And I love doing beer runs......that way I always get what I want! cheers

Capri you sure know how to make it "HARD" on a guy (every pun intended) but NOTHING comes between me & my Mema! Except maybe a tallboy of Labatt Ice real Canadian beer no offence to my American friends, but up here we know how to brew true beer, HOLLA! :(belch1062):
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:30 am

Trogdor83 wrote:

I didn't watch too much of the game, I had it on but I was paying more attention to the live feeds. Neither team was going to show much of anything and I knew the dog killer wasn't going to play with his sore ribs.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:44 am

oneblkeye wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
oneblkeye wrote:

Capri you sure know how to make it "HARD" on a guy (every pun intended) but NOTHING comes between me & my Mema! Except maybe a tallboy of Labatt Ice real Canadian beer no offence to my American friends, but up here we know how to brew true beer, HOLLA! :(belch1062):

Awwwww! You got yourself a good one! We love our mema! cheers

Oh OBE have you ever tried Dogfish Head Brews? SOOOOOOOO Good!

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:46 am

[quote="Trogdor83"]
capricious1 wrote:
Trogdor83 wrote:

never had that one. i will have to keep my eye out for it next time I am at their brew pub in Rehobeth. (One of my favorite places to visit along with the Victory brew pub in PA. It should be obvious that i love good beer)[/quote]

I'll admit it, I am kind of a beer snob! cheers

Yes, try the Palo Santo---it is good! Also like the Punkin Ale in the fall----delicious!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:27 pm

capricious1 wrote:

Yes, try the Palo Santo---it is good! Also like the Punkin Ale in the fall----delicious!

I'm a bit of a beer snob too!

I drink Budweiser.

Occasionally I'll have a Stella Artoir but that's about it.

I'm not very adventerous when it comes to my beer. I really don't care for all the Micro-brews and such
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:40 pm

HER DIARY

Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry. On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you too."

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and absent. Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed, and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried.

I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY

Today the Browns lost, but at least I got laid
Back to top Go down
muggs1953
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie

Male Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:11 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

I drink Budweiser.

I'm not very adventerous when it comes to my beer. I really don't care for all the Micro-brews and such

Finally, someone speaking the same beer language that I do!!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:30 pm

muggs1953 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

I drink Budweiser.

Muggs!!!! So nice to see you my friend!

I don't get all the micro brewing and flavored beers. If I wanted something that tastes like pumpkin, I'll have pumpkin pie. When I want something that tastes like beer! I drink my Budweiser!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:27 am

ctown28 wrote:

HER DIARY

Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry. On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you too."

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and absent. Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed, and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried.

I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY

Today the Browns lost, but at least I got laid

Donald Duck

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:30 am

muggs1953 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

I drink Budweiser.

MUGGS! :(finger31): How the heck are you?

....lugs in a case of Bud for muggs and ctown................

Back to top Go down
muggs1953
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie

Male Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:21 am

capricious1 wrote:
muggs1953 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

I drink Budweiser.

CAPRI, CTOWN, BUD, FOOTBALL and Gassy . What more could a guy ask for? :(yay): :(yay):
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:31 am

muggs1953 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
muggs1953 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

I drink Budweiser.

CAPRI, CTOWN, BUD, FOOTBALL and Gassy . What more could a guy ask for? :(yay): :(yay):

...some nachos, pizza delivery, and buffalo wings? Laughing

Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:49 am

capricious1 wrote:

No Cap can't say that I have, but the name alone as got me intrigued? I need to do a beer run later Pre-season ball is still ball. Sounds like a brand I may find at my liquor store they tend to carry a wider variety of foreign & specialty beer than our local beer store; Thanks for brand suggestion Cap.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:06 pm

oneblkeye wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

No Cap can't say that I have, but the name alone as got me intrigued? I need to do a beer run later Pre-season ball is still ball. Sounds like a brand I may find at my liquor store they tend to carry a wider variety of foreign & specialty beer than our local beer store; Thanks for brand suggestion Cap.

Try it.....you'll like it! cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know BB is on but......   

Back to top Go down

I know BB is on but......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SPORTS Junkies :: NFL :: NFL: General Discussions-
Jump to: