Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9139

PostSubject: Re: MISSING   Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:47 pm

BBFan31MN wrote:
Anyone watch this last night?

I watched it. It looks promising, not sure about the time slot they are putting it in though!

I do have one question about it though. How the hell does she run in those heels? confused
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: MISSING   Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:42 pm

BBFan31MN wrote:
Anyone watch this last night?

Was it on last night? I think I DVR ed it. I heard it was not that good, but it is compared to Alias and I loved that show. It was also compared to Taken, but with a chick instead of a dude confused
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: MISSING   Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:49 pm

I thought it was alright but the show premiered with a lower rating that Charlie's Angels did and that lasted about 5 episodes. Needs a huge bump int he next few weeks to have a shot. It was poorly promoted, I think just by saying Ashley Judd was in it would get people to watch. It didn't.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9139

PostSubject: Re: MISSING   Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:43 pm

mk_philly wrote:
I thought it was alright but the show premiered with a lower rating that Charlie's Angels did and that lasted about 5 episodes. Needs a huge bump int he next few weeks to have a shot. It was poorly promoted, I think just by saying Ashley Judd was in it would get people to watch. It didn't.

I like the way they got through the background story pretty quick without making it seem rushed and got right to the heart of the show. Now I do wonder how long they think they can drag on a missing kid for, as the premise sounds more like it would be better suited for a movie than a series.

As far as the ratings go, the ABC execs really dropped the ball on this one. What could they expect when it is going up against the opening round of the NCAA basketball tournament. That tourney is the reason all the other netwokrs were running repeats. Even the new Keifer Sutherlund show touch, repeated the pilot taht they showed a couple months ago.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: MISSING   Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Thought the show was ok and will watch it for a while, action and fun for sure, BUT, it is almost comical how this soccer mom kicks ass so fast and furious and kills and stabs her way to the finish line confused The best show in this vien by far to me was Alias as Jennifre Gardner played the part perfect and she was kick as and looked it as well and the story line was much deeper and of course that show tanked after a few years. But light subject matter and not too much real depth in the story lines in tv usually means bigger ratings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MISSING   

Back to top Go down

MISSING
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1