Share | 

Awake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Awake   Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Anyone interested in this should? If not, you should be... You can even check out the pilot episode now on NBC.com before it airs March 1st.

http://www.nbc.com/awake/video/pilot/1385322/
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: Awake   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:55 pm

mk_philly wrote:
Anyone interested in this should? If not, you should be... You can even check out the pilot episode now on NBC.com before it airs March 1st.

http://www.nbc.com/awake/video/pilot/1385322/

I have been interested as I have heard allot of good things about this show and it looks to be the kind of show I love to watch.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8837

PostSubject: Re: Awake   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:28 am

Damn you mkphilly. My DVR is on overload as it is and now I have another thing to add to it. It looks like a promising show and I am planning on chekcing out hte pilot this weekend. It is already avaiable for me on Time warners free On Demand channel.
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Awake   Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:14 am

ctown28 wrote:
Damn you mkphilly. My DVR is on overload as it is and now I have another thing to add to it. It looks like a promising show and I am planning on chekcing out hte pilot this weekend. It is already avaiable for me on Time warners free On Demand channel.

my DVR sucks, I have over 50 shows I watch a week so I need 2 of them lol. But hey, most networks put up their shows each week within 24 hours of airing. Some even have them up the same night... FOX is the only one that is slacking... I even us ONDemand for some things.... I watch too much tv.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Awake   Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:25 pm

This is a good sci fi show...some silimaities of what is going on and remeinds me a little of "daybreak' years back, but that show did not last long, hopefully this one will.
Back to top Go down
BBFan31MN
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: Awake   Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:38 pm

mk_philly wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

my DVR sucks, I have over 50 shows I watch a week so I need 2 of them lol. But hey, most networks put up their shows each week within 24 hours of airing. Some even have them up the same night... FOX is the only one that is slacking... I even us ONDemand for some things.... I watch too much tv.

Fox isn't on demand, which definitely sucks, but several of their shows are available on hulu and I've noticed on Saturday nights starting around 11pm central time, they've been airing a rerun of Alcatraz followed by a rerun of New Girl. They're not always the very last episode that aired, but it's one way to see repeats if you missed some episodes. They do have Alcatraz, The Finder, and New Girl all on hulu though.
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Awake   Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:51 pm

BBFan31MN wrote:
mk_philly wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Fox isn't on demand, which definitely sucks, but several of their shows are available on hulu and I've noticed on Saturday nights starting around 11pm central time, they've been airing a rerun of Alcatraz followed by a rerun of New Girl. They're not always the very last episode that aired, but it's one way to see repeats if you missed some episodes. They do have Alcatraz, The Finder, and New Girl all on hulu though.

Wow, you don't have FOX OnDemand? That sucks. I don't have CBS OnDemand lol
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Awake   Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:50 pm

SUcks that this show landing at only 4 million viewers, it looks doomed from the start ratings wise, but I think the show is quite good. But for a drama about death and loss and wondering if you are going crazy, not really up their with the mass tastes of Big dud therory crowd...sad....
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8837

PostSubject: Re: Awake   Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:32 pm

potato74 wrote:
SUcks that this show landing at only 4 million viewers, it looks doomed from the start ratings wise, but I think the show is quite good. But for a drama about death and loss and wondering if you are going crazy, not really up their with the mass tastes of Big dud therory crowd...sad....

Don't be so quick to jump the gun, the 4 million viewers could very well be because the pilot was available in so many different places people didn't tune in for the initial premier. I thought the pilot was jsut ok, not sure if I will continue to watch at this point, but it will stay on my DVR list for now
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Awake   Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:48 pm

The latest on this show is that it has tanked in ratings and is pretty much a guarantee for cancelation, kinda where Tera Nova once stood as far as in the hot seat of going bye bye. Sad, cuz I like this show.
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie

Female Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Awake   Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:12 pm

potato74 wrote:
The latest on this show is that it has tanked in ratings and is pretty much a guarantee for cancelation, kinda where Tera Nova once stood as far as in the hot seat of going bye bye. Sad, cuz I like this show.

OH no! Dammit, that sucks..this is really an interesting show. Well, I hope at least they
tie up the loose ends and answer the obvious
questions….
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awake   

Back to top Go down

Awake
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1