BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts: 6325

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:58 am

capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
sadly this show is tanking in the ratings and most likley will not ever come back once it's run is finished.

sheesh, thanks gloomy gus! Very Happy

Well all that aside, this show is so creepy good affraid I mean about as scarey as they come! I was so creeped out on the last episode when the hot blonde went onto the other rotting boat and heard things affraid
But the show is fading in the ratings big time each week and not much you and I can do about that capi :(crymeariver):

It was creepy! Who know what would be in that boat! I did laugh when she did that little "Blair Witch" thing when they first boarded the Exodus. Next weeks ep looks to be a good one.

I did laugh at the hot nice boobied blonde too and I also did this :(hubbahubba): everytime I saw her cleavage!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts: 10368

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:09 am

UGH! Enough with the funbags!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts: 1084

PostSubject: Re: River   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:40 pm

potato74 wrote:
Well all that aside, this show is so creepy good affraid I mean about as scarey as they come! I was so creeped out on the last episode when the hot blonde went onto the other rotting boat and heard things affraid
But the show is fading in the ratings big time each week and not much you and I can do about that capi :(crymeariver):

Maybe this should would have done better on FX (American Horror Classic) or AMC (Walking Dead). I watch because there isn't anything else on that I want to watch at this point. Not getting into AI at all.

At least "The River" was only set for a limited number of eps - I think we only have maybe 2 left.

As Potato might say - I'm afraid "The River" is about to run dry
lol!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: River   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:11 am

KermitTFrog wrote:
potato74 wrote:

Maybe this should would have done better on FX (American Horror Classic) or AMC (Walking Dead). I watch because there isn't anything else on that I want to watch at this point. Not getting into AI at all.

At least "The River" was only set for a limited number of eps - I think we only have maybe 2 left.

As Potato might say - I'm afraid "The River" is about to run dry
lol!

Kermie, that's what I thought. Just a mini series type of thing, enjoy it and then it goes away. But you bring up a good point, this might have been better suited for FX.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts: 1084

PostSubject: Re: River   Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:23 am

I looked it up - Ep 5 "Peaches", the one with the other boat aired. We'll have 8 episodes in total for "Season 1"...season done I'm thinking

They are up against it going against AI when they have the longer shows. AI is not the powerhouse it once was, but it does get T5 ratings per TV Guide
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: River   Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Oh my! Let me just say, the latest episode------soooooo creepy! Really liking this show, it has been fun.

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:48 am

capricious1 wrote:
Oh my! Let me just say, the latest episode------soooooo creepy! Really liking this show, it has been fun.

Isnt it? They call next week episode the season finale, but get ready for a series finale :(crymeariver):
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts: 6229

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:46 pm

I really want to like this show, and I still watch it each week, but for some reason I still can't get into it too much. I'm actually kind of glad it will be ending so I can see how it will wrap up.

You know you really aren't too invested in a show when this far into it, you still can't name any of the characters! lol!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:41 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I really want to like this show, and I still watch it each week, but for some reason I still can't get into it too much. I'm actually kind of glad it will be ending so I can see how it will wrap up.

You know you really aren't too invested in a show when this far into it, you still can't name any of the characters! lol!

The hot blonde :(hubbahubba): looking for her dad, the hot latina chick :(hubbahubba): with her dad, the wife looking for her husband, the kick ass dude, the other dude and the new dude that was hanging from a tree and the other guy that was the wife's lover and do not forget the dog. One and the camera dude and the dead one camera dude....any Question :(hypnotized): :(nosepick): :(shithitfan): :(steppoop):
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: River   Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Is this show coming back and if so who is going to pick it up?

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: River   Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:35 am

Wow! The finale episode, they left this one wide open. I wonder if it will come back. I hope so, highly unlikely because the ratings were so low.

Of course there are rumors that Netflix might pick it up. Who knows? Question

(waits patiently for potato or mkphilly to answer this one) Smile

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: River   Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:16 am

capricious1 wrote:
Wow! The finale episode, they left this one wide open. I wonder if it will come back. I hope so, highly unlikely because the ratings were so low.

lol! Here is what I know, the ratings were awful by the end of the show. Pretty much a dead show and most likley will be confired in about a month or less. As far as Netflix, they are staring some new TV shows next season, but they are limited to how much they can spend. I know Netflix was talking about picking up Tera Nova, but I have not heard about anyone picking up the River yet.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: River   Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:43 pm

potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

lol! Here is what I know, the ratings were awful by the end of the show. Pretty much a dead show and most likley will be confired in about a month or less. As far as Netflix, they are staring some new TV shows next season, but they are limited to how much they can spend. I know Netflix was talking about picking up Tera Nova, but I have not heard about anyone picking up the River yet.

Thank you potato! Smile

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: River   Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:44 pm

I hope someone picks it up!

Back to top Go down

River

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2