HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 River

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: River   Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:15 pm

This new show is great! The River is creepy, a sci-fi horror story and for tv a pretty new concept. I has been done before in movies, but never with tv. I saw the 1st hour and I am hooked already cheers Anohter one of those shows that the more you think you know, the less you know, those are the best kind. It is like real life Smile
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: River   Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Potato I like this one too! Shocker! I love the way it is filmed, so creepy. The dolls, OMG! Hate those things!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: River   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:29 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Potato I like this one too! Shocker! I love the way it is filmed, so creepy. The dolls, OMG! Hate those things!

Just saw the second half of the show and even way better and so creepy awsome affraid Only bad news is after the premere, there is only 6 more episodes, well the good thing about that, all of them will be good as they will not drag out things like some shows have done and get the creepy point instead affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9608
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: River   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:34 pm

I'm not sold on this show yet. It seems like there is way too much going on. I dont expect them to answer mystries so soon, but I really wish they would give us some time to think about them before throwing the next one in.

No offense spudman, but is there any sghow that you DONT like? Razz
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I'm not sold on this show yet. It seems like there is way too much going on. I dont expect them to answer mystries so soon, but I really wish they would give us some time to think about them before throwing the next one in.

No offense spudman, but is there any sghow that you DONT like? Razz

lol! Actully I am very picky about TV shows and movies and there are lots of shows I do not like and I will name some of them. I love sci fi stuff, but here is what I do not like. X factor, American Idol, Pretty much all of the sitcoms on every major network except Modern Family. Two and a half men stinks, Two broke girls :(bigvomit): Do not like most all of the cop shows or the WB good looking hot young cast shows, but I do like the supernatural ones they have like Vampire Diares and Seceret Circle, I am s suker for a pretty face that is a whichy poo or she has fangs to suck blood! :(hubbahubba): Very Happy But there are lots of good tv this season, but still 80% of it is a pile of :(shitsmell): :(shithitfan): :(steppoop):
I see your point about the flaws in The River, but I think it is really creative and fun compared to most of the boring and been there and done that TV! Next there will be a CSI: South Dakota! :(hypnotized): :(nosepick): :(shithitfan): :(bigvomit):
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:32 pm

potato74 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I'm not sold on this show yet. It seems like there is way too much going on. I dont expect them to answer mystries so soon, but I really wish they would give us some time to think about them before throwing the next one in.

No offense spudman, but is there any sghow that you DONT like? Razz

lol! Actully I am very picky about TV shows and movies and there are lots of shows I do not like and I will name some of them. I love sci fi stuff, but here is what I do not like. X factor, American Idol, Pretty much all of the sitcoms on every major network except Modern Family. Two and a half men stinks, Two broke girls :(bigvomit): Do not like most all of the cop shows or the WB good looking hot young cast shows, but I do like the supernatural ones they have like Vampire Diares and Seceret Circle, I am s suker for a pretty face that is a whichy poo or she has fangs to suck blood! :(hubbahubba): Very Happy But there are lots of good tv this season, but still 80% of it is a pile of :(shitsmell): :(shithitfan): :(steppoop):
I see your point about the flaws in The River, but I think it is really creative and fun compared to most of the boring and been there and done that TV! Next there will be a CSI: South Dakota! :(hypnotized): :(nosepick): :(shithitfan): :(bigvomit):



Excuse me, I happen to LOVE CSI (Las Vegas)! Very Happy

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:53 pm

capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I'm not sold on this show yet. It seems like there is way too much going on. I dont expect them to answer mystries so soon, but I really wish they would give us some time to think about them before throwing the next one in.

No offense spudman, but is there any sghow that you DONT like? Razz

lol! Actully I am very picky about TV shows and movies and there are lots of shows I do not like and I will name some of them. I love sci fi stuff, but here is what I do not like. X factor, American Idol, Pretty much all of the sitcoms on every major network except Modern Family. Two and a half men stinks, Two broke girls :(bigvomit): Do not like most all of the cop shows or the WB good looking hot young cast shows, but I do like the supernatural ones they have like Vampire Diares and Seceret Circle, I am s suker for a pretty face that is a whichy poo or she has fangs to suck blood! :(hubbahubba): Very Happy But there are lots of good tv this season, but still 80% of it is a pile of :(shitsmell): :(shithitfan): :(steppoop):
I see your point about the flaws in The River, but I think it is really creative and fun compared to most of the boring and been there and done that TV! Next there will be a CSI: South Dakota! :(hypnotized): :(nosepick): :(shithitfan): :(bigvomit):



Excuse me, I happen to LOVE CSI (Las Vegas)! Very Happy


OOPPSSS! :(shithitfan): :(shithitfan): :(nosepick): :(fight): Duh!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:49 pm

potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I'm not sold on this show yet. It seems like there is way too much going on. I dont expect them to answer mystries so soon, but I really wish they would give us some time to think about them before throwing the next one in.

No offense spudman, but is there any sghow that you DONT like? Razz

lol! Actully I am very picky about TV shows and movies and there are lots of shows I do not like and I will name some of them. I love sci fi stuff, but here is what I do not like. X factor, American Idol, Pretty much all of the sitcoms on every major network except Modern Family. Two and a half men stinks, Two broke girls :(bigvomit): Do not like most all of the cop shows or the WB good looking hot young cast shows, but I do like the supernatural ones they have like Vampire Diares and Seceret Circle, I am s suker for a pretty face that is a whichy poo or she has fangs to suck blood! :(hubbahubba): Very Happy But there are lots of good tv this season, but still 80% of it is a pile of :(shitsmell): :(shithitfan): :(steppoop):
I see your point about the flaws in The River, but I think it is really creative and fun compared to most of the boring and been there and done that TV! Next there will be a CSI: South Dakota! :(hypnotized): :(nosepick): :(shithitfan): :(bigvomit):



Excuse me, I happen to LOVE CSI (Las Vegas)! Very Happy


OOPPSSS! :(shithitfan): :(shithitfan): :(nosepick): :(fight): Duh!


Razz

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: River   Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:15 pm

This show is so creepy fun, the ratings are ok, we will see....The creepiest show ever on a major network affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: River   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:59 am

I am really liking this one, very creepy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: River   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:04 pm

capricious1 wrote:
I am really liking this one, very creepy.

It is like they are in the portal of hell. It was interesting they ran into someone that lived there and soon in the show that person died as he was covered in bugs. Evil and in many shapes and forms are so common there and every episode has a new evil thing, some worse than others. Some of them are more about what is wrong and right and it borders on a perception of moraility.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: River   Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:12 pm

sadly this show is tanking in the ratings and most likley will not ever come back once it's run is finished.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: River   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:17 pm

potato74 wrote:
sadly this show is tanking in the ratings and most likley will not ever come back once it's run is finished.


sheesh, thanks gloomy gus! Very Happy

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: River   Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:13 pm

capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
sadly this show is tanking in the ratings and most likley will not ever come back once it's run is finished.


sheesh, thanks gloomy gus! Very Happy

Well all that aside, this show is so creepy good affraid I mean about as scarey as they come! I was so creeped out on the last episode when the hot blonde went onto the other rotting boat and heard things affraid
But the show is fading in the ratings big time each week and not much you and I can do about that capi :(crymeariver):
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:59 am

potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
sadly this show is tanking in the ratings and most likley will not ever come back once it's run is finished.


sheesh, thanks gloomy gus! Very Happy

Well all that aside, this show is so creepy good affraid I mean about as scarey as they come! I was so creeped out on the last episode when the hot blonde went onto the other rotting boat and heard things affraid
But the show is fading in the ratings big time each week and not much you and I can do about that capi :(crymeariver):


It was creepy! Who know what would be in that boat! I did laugh when she did that little "Blair Witch" thing when they first boarded the Exodus. Next weeks ep looks to be a good one.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:58 pm

capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
sadly this show is tanking in the ratings and most likley will not ever come back once it's run is finished.


sheesh, thanks gloomy gus! Very Happy

Well all that aside, this show is so creepy good affraid I mean about as scarey as they come! I was so creeped out on the last episode when the hot blonde went onto the other rotting boat and heard things affraid
But the show is fading in the ratings big time each week and not much you and I can do about that capi :(crymeariver):


It was creepy! Who know what would be in that boat! I did laugh when she did that little "Blair Witch" thing when they first boarded the Exodus. Next weeks ep looks to be a good one.

I did laugh at the hot nice boobied blonde too and I also did this :(hubbahubba): everytime I saw her cleavage!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:09 pm

UGH! Enough with the funbags!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: River   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:40 pm

potato74 wrote:
Well all that aside, this show is so creepy good affraid I mean about as scarey as they come! I was so creeped out on the last episode when the hot blonde went onto the other rotting boat and heard things affraid
But the show is fading in the ratings big time each week and not much you and I can do about that capi :(crymeariver):

Maybe this should would have done better on FX (American Horror Classic) or AMC (Walking Dead). I watch because there isn't anything else on that I want to watch at this point. Not getting into AI at all.

At least "The River" was only set for a limited number of eps - I think we only have maybe 2 left.

As Potato might say - I'm afraid "The River" is about to run dry
lol!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: River   Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:11 pm

KermitTFrog wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Well all that aside, this show is so creepy good affraid I mean about as scarey as they come! I was so creeped out on the last episode when the hot blonde went onto the other rotting boat and heard things affraid
But the show is fading in the ratings big time each week and not much you and I can do about that capi :(crymeariver):

Maybe this should would have done better on FX (American Horror Classic) or AMC (Walking Dead). I watch because there isn't anything else on that I want to watch at this point. Not getting into AI at all.

At least "The River" was only set for a limited number of eps - I think we only have maybe 2 left.

As Potato might say - I'm afraid "The River" is about to run dry
lol!


Kermie, that's what I thought. Just a mini series type of thing, enjoy it and then it goes away. But you bring up a good point, this might have been better suited for FX.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: River   Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:23 pm

I looked it up - Ep 5 "Peaches", the one with the other boat aired. We'll have 8 episodes in total for "Season 1"...season done I'm thinking

They are up against it going against AI when they have the longer shows. AI is not the powerhouse it once was, but it does get T5 ratings per TV Guide
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:08 am

Oh my! Let me just say, the latest episode------soooooo creepy! Really liking this show, it has been fun.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:48 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Oh my! Let me just say, the latest episode------soooooo creepy! Really liking this show, it has been fun.

Isnt it? They call next week episode the season finale, but get ready for a series finale :(crymeariver):
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9608
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:46 pm

I really want to like this show, and I still watch it each week, but for some reason I still can't get into it too much. I'm actually kind of glad it will be ending so I can see how it will wrap up.

You know you really aren't too invested in a show when this far into it, you still can't name any of the characters! lol!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:41 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I really want to like this show, and I still watch it each week, but for some reason I still can't get into it too much. I'm actually kind of glad it will be ending so I can see how it will wrap up.

You know you really aren't too invested in a show when this far into it, you still can't name any of the characters! lol!

The hot blonde :(hubbahubba): looking for her dad, the hot latina chick :(hubbahubba): with her dad, the wife looking for her husband, the kick ass dude, the other dude and the new dude that was hanging from a tree and the other guy that was the wife's lover and do not forget the dog. One and the camera dude and the dead one camera dude....any Question :(hypnotized): :(nosepick): :(shithitfan): :(steppoop):
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: River   Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:25 am

Is this show coming back and if so who is going to pick it up?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: River   

Back to top Go down
 
River
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Strigany River Pirates
» The Only Water in the Forest is River
» River Birch (Betula Nigra)
» The 2013 COLLECTA Ganges river dolphin walkaround
» River Dolphin movie prop

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dramas & Thrillers :: Dramas & Thrillers: General Comments-
Jump to: