PostSubject: SMASH   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:11 am

You all need to watch it. All that needs to be said, its GREAT
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11267

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:35 am

It is good, really good. I was not sure if I wanted to see it but I am so glad I did.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:19 pm

I only watched it as there was allot of hoopala about how great it is and I was glad I did. Not a great show, but it grew on me as the episode went on. Quite original and has a cool feel to it! I would think it would be a hit, but you never know with the mass audience as it is all hit and miss on quality and creativity. confused
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:46 pm

now this show is slipping away big time into ratings land of no return. If it keeps this up and most shows do not make comebacks, it will end it's run my May for good. Sad, cuz I kinda like the show.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:24 am

potato74 wrote:
now this show is slipping away big time into ratings land of no return. If it keeps this up and most shows do not make comebacks, it will end it's run my May for good. Sad, cuz I kinda like the show.

thank you gloomy gus! Very Happy

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:10 pm

potato74 wrote:

No idea where you're getting your info from but SMASH is no where near on the verge of cancellation. Numbers have finally leveled off and still doing great in its time slot. Watch without worry.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:22 pm

mk_philly wrote:
potato74 wrote:

No idea where you're getting your info from but SMASH is no where near on the verge of cancellation. Numbers have finally leveled off and still doing great in its time slot. Watch without worry.

The Los Angeles times posted around a 7 million rating last week, which is not all that good and puts is in the so so zone. But sometimes depending what a show is up against, that kind of rating is still ok.
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:07 am

potato74 wrote:
mk_philly wrote:
potato74 wrote:

The Los Angeles times posted around a 7 million rating last week, which is not all that good and puts is in the so so zone. But sometimes depending what a show is up against, that kind of rating is still ok.

7 million is very good for NBC... It's actually the most watched scripted show on the network... Maybe the Office has more total viewers? Not sure. But it's not all about how many millions watch, they look at the 18-49 demo rating first and SMASH is right there with the rest of the shows in the time slot. And thats a good thing.

Follow tvbythenumbers.com they'll let you know what shows are in danger.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:26 pm

It is just me, but this show seems to be getting really steamy and the dark haired leading lady is super sweet looking! :cyclops: It is a one of a kind show and that is what I like about it! cheers
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Just don't be disappointed when the musical isn't finished at the end of season 1. Long way away from that happening.
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2692

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:45 pm

An article on Yahoo tv gave a list of 12 shows in trouble & Smash was one of them along w/Alcatraz, Pan Am & Fringe. They said the show was having a hard time finding an audience & the idea of a Marilyn Monroe musical was a challenging sell.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:33 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
An article on Yahoo tv gave a list of 12 shows in trouble & Smash was one of them along w/Alcatraz, Pan Am & Fringe. They said the show was having a hard time finding an audience & the idea of a Marilyn Monroe musical was a challenging sell.

It figures, I am a big fan of three of those shows! :(crymeariver):

Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:34 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:

Pam Am willb e canceled, they're just not announcing it yet for some reason. I guess they're waiting to see how bad the drama pilots they picked up for next Fall are going to be first.

Fringe is a tricky one, it could get canceled with it having a Season/Series type finale coming up. Or FOX can bring it back for 13 episodes for a real final season. Its 13 episodes from being marketable for syndication so we'll see.

SMASH... Is..... Safe.... Despite it's "low" ratings, its still NBC's #1 drama. It has no chance of being canceled. Watch with comfort.
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2692

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:55 am

mk_philly wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

Pam Am willb e canceled, they're just not announcing it yet for some reason. I guess they're waiting to see how bad the drama pilots they picked up for next Fall are going to be first.

Fringe is a tricky one, it could get canceled with it having a Season/Series type finale coming up. Or FOX can bring it back for 13 episodes for a real final season. Its 13 episodes from being marketable for syndication so we'll see.

SMASH... Is..... Safe.... Despite it's "low" ratings, its still NBC's #1 drama. It has no chance of being canceled. Watch with comfort.

I watched about 3 or 4 episodes of Pan Am so I understand why it will be cancelled. I don't watch Smash because I'm not a fan of Katherine McPhee since American Idol. Besides I've got 3 dvr's going & not enough hours in a day to catch up with everything. If Smash continues then I'm happy for the fans....I hate when a show that I'm vested in gets cancelled.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:02 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
mk_philly wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

I watched about 3 or 4 episodes of Pan Am so I understand why it will be cancelled. I don't watch Smash because I'm not a fan of Katherine McPhee since American Idol. Besides I've got 3 dvr's going & not enough hours in a day to catch up with everything. If Smash continues then I'm happy for the fans....I hate when a show that I'm vested in gets cancelled.

I will second that! Smile

Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:44 pm

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/22/smash-renewed/

Oh look, I was right.... just sayin'
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:46 pm

mk_philly wrote:

cool, one down with shows that I like and still some more to go that I hope can come back as the ax will start a falling soon.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:27 pm

potato74 wrote:
mk_philly wrote:

cool, one down with shows that I like and still some more to go that I hope can come back as the ax will start a falling soon.

Much time passes and now this show is soon to get the ax as it has very low ratings, even low for NBC, at about 3 million.. Mad6 Sad-Cry
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:06 pm

potato74 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
mk_philly wrote:

Much time passes and now this show is soon to get the ax as it has very low ratings, even low for NBC, at about 3 million.. Mad6 Sad-Cry

Yeah it really sucks.... its so much better now too...
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:53 pm

now it is cancelled and after the 04-02 episode, it is moving to Saturday nights at 9:00 pm to air all the remaining total of 17 episodes for the whole season. :(crymeariver): It is going away, another good show bits the dust and I will so miss Katherine McPhee, she is one hot one! :(hubbahubba):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMASH   

Back to top Go down

SMASH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1