The Finder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BBFan31MN
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 333

PostSubject: The Finder   Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Anyone check this out yet? I saw one episode so far and thought it was a pretty solid show. Nothing to run and tell everyone about, but a pretty good show nonetheless. The cast is good and it kinda reminds me of a couple shows on USA. It doesn't get too serious and stays light hearted. I hope that makes sense. lol I've got it on my dvr and I'll have to check out another episode before I really make up my mind on it, but I think it'll last.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11266

PostSubject: Re: The Finder   Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:21 pm

I love this show! Good characters.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: The Finder   Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:28 pm

I like it. Not amazing but it entertains me. I'm glad they did some casting changes from the tie-in episode of Bones and got the 2 women on the show they do now and got rid of the one from that episode. Need to watch last night's still, but it got a 32% increase in the ratings from the week before... Not bad cause last week people were wondering when FOX will pull the plug.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11266

PostSubject: Re: The Finder   Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:32 pm

mk_philly wrote:
I like it. Not amazing but it entertains me. I'm glad they did some casting changes from the tie-in episode of Bones and got the 2 women on the show they do now and got rid of the one from that episode. Need to watch last night's still, but it got a 32% increase in the ratings from the week before... Not bad cause last week people were wondering when FOX will pull the plug.

No, it is not amazing, you are right. But then again, I am a big fan of Bones.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: The Finder   Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:47 pm

I agree with everyone's assessment - not WOW but not "Are you there, Chelsea?"

Although it looks more like a spin off from Burn Notice than Bones. Make its the FL setting or something.

The one problem - its on against "Person of Interest". I watched Finder this past week because PoI was a rereun. I might have to catch this show on the net if both are new
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8836

PostSubject: Re: The Finder   Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:32 pm

I have it on my DVR list. Another enjoyable show to watch!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6700

PostSubject: Re: The Finder   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:56 am

capricious1 wrote:
mk_philly wrote:

No, it is not amazing, you are right. But then again, I am a big fan of Bones.

Got to admit I watched it because of the connection to Bones (a show I also like cheers )
I just don't get why they didn't explain what happened from the pilot to the current show. Like the fact there is a juvinial deliquant working there, where the british chick went, what is the connection to the cop (who wasn't in the pilot either) but maybe these things will be explained as the show goes on. I mean we now know what happend to Michel Clark Dunkins family in the show.

Over all it may be worth watching....if nothing else is on. Is it a good show? It is an o.k. show but not worth watching when a new "Person of Interest" is on....lol

affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Finder   

Back to top Go down

The Finder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1