HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 SuperBowl Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:15 pm

GIANTS
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:16 pm

~~~ Good Morning my Superbowl friends ~~~~
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11288
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:27 pm

just-mema wrote:
~~~ Good Morning my Superbowl friends ~~~~



Goodmorning mema! Woohoo! Bring on the buffalo wings! :(happyhappy):


btw, if he plays, Gronkowski for MVP.


hmmmmm, I wonder how many buffalo wings will be eaten today?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:46 pm

The First Score of the Game will be?
Touchdown
Field Goal
Safety

Will there be a safety in the game?
Yes
No

Who-da-thunk?
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11288
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:07 pm

Thank you Madonna for wearing memas FISHNETS! Woot!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:12 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Thank you Madonna for wearing memas FISHNETS!



?????? I didnt think she did....??? must need glasses..LOL
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:22 pm

I didn't think she did either
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:54 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO





Love those Hail Marys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Congrats Giants!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:01 am

Typical Eli 4th quarter - woo hoo for "Little Manning"...more SB wins than that other guy (bigger brother)
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11288
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:10 am

KermitTFrog wrote:
I didn't think she did either

Oh yes she was! I was laughing my butt off!


http://beyondthebets.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/madonnafishnets.png


Of course this stupid site says they are fishnets then says they are not. I know what fishnets look like and they were indeed fishnets. I am not sure if they were memas Smile

Update: they have decided that she was indeed wearing fishnets. Sheesh! lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:04 pm

But did she or did she not use lip synching? And who is this M.I.A. person anyway?

Not a Madonna fan - though the half time was ok...not WOW

Heck 3/4 of the game was not wow, but I figured the 4th quarter was going to be.

Pretty Boy Brady kinda losing it regarding any idea of him being Mr. Clutch - 2x he had the ball with a chance to win the SB vs. Giants in the end...and he is OH for BOTH TIMES

Maybe his hot sexy model wife will leave him...note to self: see if she would consider kissing a frog

lol!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11288
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:16 pm

KermitTFrog wrote:
But did she or did she not use lip synching? And who is this M.I.A. person anyway?

Not a Madonna fan - though the half time was ok...not WOW

Heck 3/4 of the game was not wow, but I figured the 4th quarter was going to be.

Pretty Boy Brady kinda losing it regarding any idea of him being Mr. Clutch - 2x he had the ball with a chance to win the SB vs. Giants in the end...and he is OH for BOTH TIMES

Maybe his hot sexy model wife will leave him...note to self: see if she would consider kissing a frog

lol!


Go for it Kermie! I had so much fun watching this game, I dislike both teams and it was fun to be in a room full of Pats fans and watch them freak out!

Yeah, who is this MIA and her tricky finger?




_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Truthfully, if I had not read about it, I'm sure I would have missed it (well "not seen it" - wouldn't have missed anything really)

Do these people really think?

M.I.A.? Who, that person who gave America the FU finger? What a loser!

I think maybe she needs to be MIA (w/o the dots)
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11288
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:05 pm

KermitTFrog wrote:
Truthfully, if I had not read about it, I'm sure I would have missed it (well "not seen it" - wouldn't have missed anything really)

Do these people really think?

M.I.A.? Who, that person who gave America the FU finger? What a loser!

I think maybe she needs to be MIA (w/o the dots)


Agreed!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Kermieeeeee,



I think miss MIA will be long forgotten in about 3 months...



and if you decide to give out "free Kisses" ....Miss hot sexy model wife Will be tramped over in the rush to get in your long line....If Miss piggy doesnt take her out..I will surely knock her down and put her out of the running!!!



As far as the game... I didnt like either team and was still heart-broken that my RAVENS werent there... There didnt seem to be any nail-biting excitment for a Superbowl or a WOW factor there. Maybe it was just me????...... I like games where a pass is thrown between two defenders while running and it is sneaked in or a front flip over the defender to the touchdown... no streakers, or walking birds, or running squirrels... just blah, blah, blah....only saw a short rendition of the salsa dance touchdown....
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:45 pm

..as far as the Half-time show.... I was impressed!!! Madonna is 53 years old and looked amazing!!!! I was so happy that she didnt try to do a show in a skimpy bodysuit..she was classicly dressed. LOVED HER SHOES!!!!



I love the light show with her music, as far as lip synching..I dont care, it was still good to me.





My favorite half time shows are/were with M J and Cher!!!!







The commercials this year were disappointing... I liked some, chuckled at very few, but I did like Clint Eastwood's.... it was powerful.
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:52 pm

A big THANK YOU to ctown for this thread... I hope someone here comes up with something we can do together until football starts again... I couldnt bear to lose touch with all of you until then.











Survivor starts next week..... but there isnt much to talk about ???? Please everyone think of something....
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1228
Join date : 2011-07-29
Location : AZ

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:10 pm

just-mema wrote:
Kermieeeeee,



I think miss MIA will be long forgotten in about 3 months...



and if you decide to give out "free Kisses" ....Miss hot sexy model wife Will be tramped over in the rush to get in your long line....If Miss piggy doesnt take her out..I will surely knock her down and put her out of the running!!!



As far as the game... I didnt like either team and was still heart-broken that my RAVENS werent there... There didnt seem to be any nail-biting excitment for a Superbowl or a WOW factor there. Maybe it was just me????...... I like games where a pass is thrown between two defenders while running and it is sneaked in or a front flip over the defender to the touchdown... no streakers, or walking birds, or running squirrels... just blah, blah, blah....only saw a short rendition of the salsa dance touchdown....

3 months? If it thats that long people seriously have no lives. The bitch should be forgotten 3 mins after it happened. I didn't even notice it while watching. I could care less about some dumb bitch trying to get her 15 mins
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11288
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:05 am

mk_philly wrote:
just-mema wrote:
Kermieeeeee,



I think miss MIA will be long forgotten in about 3 months...



and if you decide to give out "free Kisses" ....Miss hot sexy model wife Will be tramped over in the rush to get in your long line....If Miss piggy doesnt take her out..I will surely knock her down and put her out of the running!!!



As far as the game... I didnt like either team and was still heart-broken that my RAVENS werent there... There didnt seem to be any nail-biting excitment for a Superbowl or a WOW factor there. Maybe it was just me????...... I like games where a pass is thrown between two defenders while running and it is sneaked in or a front flip over the defender to the touchdown... no streakers, or walking birds, or running squirrels... just blah, blah, blah....only saw a short rendition of the salsa dance touchdown....

3 months? If it thats that long people seriously have no lives. The bitch should be forgotten 3 mins after it happened. I didn't even notice it while watching. I could care less about some dumb bitch trying to get her 15 mins


So true!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11288
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:10 am

just-mema wrote:
Kermieeeeee,



I think miss MIA will be long forgotten in about 3 months...



and if you decide to give out "free Kisses" ....Miss hot sexy model wife Will be tramped over in the rush to get in your long line....If Miss piggy doesnt take her out..I will surely knock her down and put her out of the running!!!


As far as the game... I didnt like either team and was still heart-broken that my RAVENS werent there... There didnt seem to be any nail-biting excitment for a Superbowl or a WOW factor there. Maybe it was just me????...... I like games where a pass is thrown between two defenders while running and it is sneaked in or a front flip over the defender to the touchdown... no streakers, or walking birds, or running squirrels... just blah, blah, blah....only saw a short rendition of the salsa dance touchdown....


Watches, amazed as mema (wearing her fishnets) tackles Gisele and Miss Piggy! Go mema!


And no, it was not just you---I found it rather, shall we say, lackluster. :(snooze):

So what ARE we going to do next?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:03 pm

just-mema wrote:
My favorite half time shows are/were with M J and Cher!!!!

The commercials this year were disappointing... I liked some, chuckled at very few, but I did like Clint Eastwood's.... it was powerful.

My fav was in 2002 - Patriots/Rams - and U2 showing the names from 9/11

I liked the Clint commercial - don't recall much of what he said though - too many words for a Super Bowl commercial.

If nobody mentioned M.I.A. trying to one up Madonna then we probably would have missed it.

Mema - I though the 4th quarter was entertaining, but over all it was more of a defensive game (Ravens football?)

Oh well - bring on Daytona 500
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:04 pm

BTW - were is Muggs with the totals for the picks/points/prop bets?
Back to top Go down
muggs1953
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie
avatar

Male Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Orlando Florida

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:23 pm

KermitTFrog wrote:
BTW - were is Muggs with the totals for the picks/points/prop bets?

Me? CT is the one who has been so kind to keep us updated on that stuff.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11288
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Hey, question, is all this fishnet, heads tails stuff gloing to be counted in our overall totals? I hope not, I would rather it be all about the games and winners, over /under. Smile

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2191
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : peeking around the corner...

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:33 pm

* tapping fingers on table.....waiting for ctown to wake up and do our picks...LOL



Maybe he partied to much?????





C'mon on Daytona!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl Predictions   

Back to top Go down
 
SuperBowl Predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Predictions and theories: the 11th Doctor [Spoilers?]
» budget predictions
» Week 6 Predictions
» January 2014 Banlist Predictions
» Naruto 666 discussions and 667 predictions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SPORTS Junkies :: NFL :: NFL: General Discussions-
Jump to: