View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:36 am

BBFan31MN wrote:
I think the name of the actress from that Bionic Woman show is Michelle Ryan. I had high hopes for that show and was disappointed that it didn't work out. I also really liked the show The Cape. Sucks that it got canceled and didn't get picked up by Syfy.

I watched "The Cape" but being on busy Monday and NBC (and NBC writers) doomed it I guess

I think Bionic Woman had poor story lines (like Charlie's Angels - cancelled)

Why waste our time if they are not going to invest in the show?

Heck - I don't even turn my TV on at night on MO/TU/TH/FR (Wednesday is Survivor). Any shows I want to follow I watch over the Internet either the next day or week.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7100

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:01 am

The problem is Originality.

The movies are taking good shows that worked for a differnt time and pop them out as comidies. Starsky and Hutch, Dark Shadows, just to name two. (I had more but they went flying out my head as soon as I started typing this...lol) Land of the Lost! I just remembered that one...lol

It is almost as if they think it worked back in the 70's so why wouldn't it work in the 2000's? But we have to make it new and fresh....make it a comedy....arg!

I do think Alcatrz is a sleeper waiting to unleash. At least I hope it is. Only time will tell.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:51 pm

You know there is still a chance this show will come back, on a site that shows the chances of a show coming back, this was is not very good, but it is not in the certain death spot and like Fringe, may find a home on Friday nights...
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Well way back I mentioned a Fringe/Alcatraz night - let them have Ramsey for during the week or a post AI show (how IS Touch doing I wonder? Its a decent show but not really falling into any category)
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:13 pm

KermitTFrog wrote:
Well way back I mentioned a Fringe/Alcatraz night - let them have Ramsey for during the week or a post AI show (how IS Touch doing I wonder? Its a decent show but not really falling into any category)

That would be cool cheers Touch is doing pretty good and most likely will come back next year, about a 75% chance.
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:26 am

I like Touch when you see the end of show tie together - like the dog/airline attendant/pawn broker/peanut salesman/hit man tie - the lady chases the dog and is reunited with her dad/pawn broker.

The dog was supposed to be a gift for the hitman son who asked "daddy, people are afraid of me cause they say you hurt people - do you?" as he is pointing a gun at the peanut guy

Nice - no cliffhangers - and Jack Bauer Kiefer does not have to shoot anybody!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7100

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 am

KermitTFrog wrote:
I like Touch when you see the end of show tie together - like the dog/airline attendant/pawn broker/peanut salesman/hit man tie - the lady chases the dog and is reunited with her dad/pawn broker.

The dog was supposed to be a gift for the hitman son who asked "daddy, people are afraid of me cause they say you hurt people - do you?" as he is pointing a gun at the peanut guy

Nice - no cliffhangers - and Jack Bauer Kiefer does not have to shoot anybody!

Agreed....unfortunatly......I haven't seen that one yet. Oh well...maybe it's part of a cosmic plan.....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   

Back to top Go down

Alcatraz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4