HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Alcatraz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:04 pm

mk_philly wrote:
I just let JJ Abrams, you're hero explain why its not Lost...

http://www.tvrage.com/news/322/j-j-abrams-assures-fans-that-alcatraz-is-not-lost

Oh but it does say that he is the one behind the genious of both shows. This is like arguing if a tree fall and no one is around, does it make a sound. Obvoiulsy I am not the only one that thinks it is like Lost or Abrams would not try to defend himself on a show that supposidly he does not have anything really to do with anyway!
I think this only goes to show, lost is back, in a different form, not the same of course, but such obvious similarities.
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1228
Join date : 2011-07-29
Location : AZ

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:28 pm

potato74 wrote:
mk_philly wrote:
I just let JJ Abrams, you're hero explain why its not Lost...

http://www.tvrage.com/news/322/j-j-abrams-assures-fans-that-alcatraz-is-not-lost

Oh but it does say that he is the one behind the genious of both shows. This is like arguing if a tree fall and no one is around, does it make a sound. Obvoiulsy I am not the only one that thinks it is like Lost or Abrams would not try to defend himself on a show that supposidly he does not have anything really to do with anyway!
I think this only goes to show, lost is back, in a different form, not the same of course, but such obvious similarities.

Do you even know what a producer is? I said he doesn't WRITE for the show. Abrams has to tell people the show isn't Lost because he doesn't want them to expect that it will be and then end up being disappointed.

Did you even read what he said?

Quote :
“In theory, any land mass is an island, so you could argue that every show ever made is Lost,” Abrams told reporters at the TCA Winter preview over the weekend. He went as far to say that even “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” could be compared to “Lost.”

Similarities will always be there, but that doesn't make a show something that is not.

If he can't even convince you, its beyond hopeless.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:35 pm

mk_philly wrote:
potato74 wrote:
mk_philly wrote:
I just let JJ Abrams, you're hero explain why its not Lost...

http://www.tvrage.com/news/322/j-j-abrams-assures-fans-that-alcatraz-is-not-lost

Oh but it does say that he is the one behind the genious of both shows. This is like arguing if a tree fall and no one is around, does it make a sound. Obvoiulsy I am not the only one that thinks it is like Lost or Abrams would not try to defend himself on a show that supposidly he does not have anything really to do with anyway!
I think this only goes to show, lost is back, in a different form, not the same of course, but such obvious similarities.

Do you even know what a producer is? I said he doesn't WRITE for the show. Abrams has to tell people the show isn't Lost because he doesn't want them to expect that it will be and then end up being disappointed.

Did you even read what he said?

Quote :
“In theory, any land mass is an island, so you could argue that every show ever made is Lost,” Abrams told reporters at the TCA Winter preview over the weekend. He went as far to say that even “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” could be compared to “Lost.”

Similarities will always be there, but that doesn't make a show something that is not.

If he can't even convince you, its beyond hopeless.

lol! lol! I do not need convincing about proving that you are right, cuz I already know I am right Gassy
Very few shows can be compared to lost, if any and I never said it is lost all over again and I so do not want that, i said it is similar and it is and that is a fact. I am not swayed by what I should or should not think based on what others say, unless I was on the lost island, then I might have to listen to the "others" You do not think it is like lost, so what, I do not care, it is like lost in some ways and that it the name of that tune Razz Razz Razz Sleep Sleep :(sucks): Duh! silent
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1228
Join date : 2011-07-29
Location : AZ

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:53 pm

It takes certain elements from the show, BUT guess what even Lost borrowed things from shows that was on before it. People reuse and recycle things that work and make it their own all the time... What I'm trying to get at is that its not trying to be Lost.. and even Abrams said it... But I'm done, if you're going to be a pretentious jerk that wants to use all these ridiculous emoticons to try to belittle me and try to get your point across... just makes you look like a jackass and I'm done.

Show won't even be on next fall anyways.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:57 pm

mk_philly wrote:
It takes certain elements from the show, BUT guess what even Lost borrowed things from shows that was on before it. People reuse and recycle things that work and make it their own all the time... What I'm trying to get at is that its not trying to be Lost.. and even Abrams said it... But I'm done, if you're going to be a pretentious jerk that wants to use all these ridiculous emoticons to try to belittle me and try to get your point across... just makes you look like a jackass and I'm done.

Show won't even be on next fall anyways.

Gassy No I think you win the jackass title! Sorry if I did not bow down to your mighty wisdom oh mighty one :(shithitfan): :(nosepick): :(shitsmell): :(hypnotized): :(steppoop):
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Now both of you play nice. It's obvious that you each have a different view of the show and that's fine. Nobody says you have to agree with each other, but name calling in these boards will NOT be tolerated. That is one of the things that makes this such a great site. You don't have to agree, but we ask you at least respect each others opinion.
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:37 pm

I think this show would fit better on Friday - move Ramsey to Monday (Kitchen Nightmares).

That way Fox could have a SciFi Friday type of a deal going.

Monday is tough with a LOT of different things out there - some of the other networks reair shows they showed earlier in the week (probably because they don't have anything else to offer)
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11259
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : On the beach.....

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:43 pm

KermitTFrog wrote:
I think this show would fit better on Friday - move Ramsey to Monday (Kitchen Nightmares).

That way Fox could have a SciFi Friday type of a deal going.

Monday is tough with a LOT of different things out there - some of the other networks reair shows they showed earlier in the week (probably because they don't have anything else to offer)


Oh, I like this idea Kermie!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:02 pm

The show is in a very bad timeslot right now, but we will see.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:12 pm

I actually like the timeslot that it's in. I would rather it be on at 8:00 instead of 9:00 but not that big of a deal. Gives me something to watch on Mondays!

But don't go by me, I'm just weird! Chicken Dance
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I actually like the timeslot that it's in. I would rather it be on at 8:00 instead of 9:00 but not that big of a deal. Gives me something to watch on Mondays!

But don't go by me, I'm just weird! Chicken Dance

I am fine with the timeslot, but it is ratings that I am worried about. It is up against allot of big hit established shows, so it is a tuff spot for staying on the air for a long time.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:17 pm

potato74 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I actually like the timeslot that it's in. I would rather it be on at 8:00 instead of 9:00 but not that big of a deal. Gives me something to watch on Mondays!

But don't go by me, I'm just weird! Chicken Dance

I am fine with the timeslot, but it is ratings that I am worried about. It is up against allot of big hit established shows, so it is a tuff spot for staying on the air for a long time.

It's actually not doing bad ratings wise, but it's a double edged sword, being a mid-season replacement, this could be a replacement show if they decide not to renew Terra Nova
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I actually like the timeslot that it's in. I would rather it be on at 8:00 instead of 9:00 but not that big of a deal. Gives me something to watch on Mondays!

But don't go by me, I'm just weird! Chicken Dance

I am fine with the timeslot, but it is ratings that I am worried about. It is up against allot of big hit established shows, so it is a tuff spot for staying on the air for a long time.

It's actually not doing bad ratings wise, but it's a double edged sword, being a mid-season replacement, this could be a replacement show if they decide not to renew Terra Nova

That is fine if I is going ok, as I would so pick Alcatraz to last over Tera Nova anyday. Tera Nova is pretty good, but Alcatraz looks really good! cheers
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:43 pm

I agree, why I do like Terra Nova, I think Alcatraz is the better of the two.

Now if hhey just put some dinosaurs on Alcatraz we would really be in business! lol!
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Maybe they need to add a



and maybe a Hatch



No - you know what I mean
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11259
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : On the beach.....

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:18 pm

potato74 wrote:
KermitTFrog wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
potato? What ARE you enjoying lately?

Washing a, er, kitty?


how did you know!? That and hanging around with the others!


Sorry, having trouble moving past this! rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1228
Join date : 2011-07-29
Location : AZ

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:45 pm

KermitTFrog wrote:
I think this show would fit better on Friday - move Ramsey to Monday (Kitchen Nightmares).

That way Fox could have a SciFi Friday type of a deal going.

Monday is tough with a LOT of different things out there - some of the other networks reair shows they showed earlier in the week (probably because they don't have anything else to offer)

Thing is, you don't want a big name show (hopefully big name anyways) sit there on Fridays... That where shows go to die. No one really watching tv on Friday nights for some reason. They moved fringe there because it was already getting Friday night ratings, and then it just got worse. You can't just hope to air a show once on a Monday and have all the viewers follow it to Fridays.

Mondays are the prime spot for new sows to get a good jump off. Alcatraz got a very good opening, it just needs to hold on to most of the viewers to be a success, what hurts FOX mostly is that they only have 2 hour programming a night (for some reason) and that leaves out 5 hours of scripted TV a week. So if the shows don't pull in ratings, FOX has no problem canceling a show because they always have something else they can try.

But yeah, seeing a show on Fridays is not a good sign lol.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6692
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:22 am

ctown28 wrote:
KermitTFrog wrote:
And what was it about that guy and the numbers - and why kill the birds before killing people?


As far as I can tell it was about him being OCD! They explained something with the birds but I don't remember what it was!

Don't know yet if this has been answered, as you can see I have only gotten this far into the thread so far, but to answer the question about the bird part of it. His father taught him how to shoot by shooting the crows on the farm as a child. His dad would make him tell him how many pickets in the section of fence the bird was on. He also had OCD maybe because of this.

I hope this helps. Very Happy

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6692
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:49 am

mk_philly wrote:
KermitTFrog wrote:
I think this show would fit better on Friday - move Ramsey to Monday (Kitchen Nightmares).

That way Fox could have a SciFi Friday type of a deal going.

Monday is tough with a LOT of different things out there - some of the other networks reair shows they showed earlier in the week (probably because they don't have anything else to offer)

Thing is, you don't want a big name show (hopefully big name anyways) sit there on Fridays... That where shows go to die. No one really watching tv on Friday nights for some reason. They moved fringe there because it was already getting Friday night ratings, and then it just got worse. You can't just hope to air a show once on a Monday and have all the viewers follow it to Fridays.

Mondays are the prime spot for new sows to get a good jump off. Alcatraz got a very good opening, it just needs to hold on to most of the viewers to be a success, what hurts FOX mostly is that they only have 2 hour programming a night (for some reason) and that leaves out 5 hours of scripted TV a week. So if the shows don't pull in ratings, FOX has no problem canceling a show because they always have something else they can try.

But yeah, seeing a show on Fridays is not a good sign lol.

Well due to the fact I can't afford to spend 10 bucks to go to a movie and another 20 on a small drink and a small popcorn, friday is the best day of the week for me...lol
I think it would be better on thursday or even wedenesday. Fox has that new show called the finder on but when Idol is in play shows you like to watch other than Idol seem to get back burnered and that kind of sucks.

As for the "Lost" vs. this show, I never watched Lost. Well I tried once but I guess I got to a point where if you didn't know what the heck was going on you would never know so I didn't watch it long....10 minutes I think...lol

I like the show my only problem is the fact they don't try to do things.....historicly correct. I mean I'm not a stickler for facts but am I the only one that sees that (sorry don't know the charitors name but it's the actor Mr.Neil.) when Alcatraz closed down in 1963 his charitor was (around) 20 maybe 22? It shutdown nearly 50 years ago. So that would mean that he is around 70 right? Would we really leave a secret orginization in the hands of someone so old? Also, the woman who was shoot....do you belive they let (being that it was before the civil rights movement) in that type of possition?

I could be wrong about all of this and it doesn't take away my enjoyment of the show. I like it even with all of this in it. My only really complant is the girl playing the detective. Her acting seems a little on the flat side for me but the show is still young. She may grow on me. Who knows.

Over all I would have to say it is worth watching. I don't skip my wrestling for it but I do still watch it.....LOL lol!


edited for spelling by Naru

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
avatar

Female Posts : 3756
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Good ol' USA!

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:59 am

Naru wrote:
Well due to the fact I can't afford to spend 10 bucks to go to a movie and another 20 on a small drink and a small popcorn, friday is the best day of the week for me...lol
I think it would be better on thursday or even wedenesday. Fox has that new show called the finder on but when Idol is in play shows you like to watch other than Idol seem to get back burnered and that kind of sucks.

[/size]

I used to go to the movies - way back then. But not anymore. I hang around until they come out on NetFlix or TimeWarner or DVD. WHY? Because if the hubby and I go, it will cost several bucks, with a drink and popcorn and we'd want some hot-dogs - our pooches will be left all alone - we'd have to suffer in traffic - if we miss some words or a scene, we can't rewind etc. etc. etc.

We'd rather spend that evening - especially FRIDAY NIGHTS - at home - peaceful - watching the movies on our OWN TV - we can rewind whenever we want - take potty breaks in between - sprawl all over the couches - dress up or dress down, PJs are the BEST - feel comfortable - drink and munch on finger food - enjoy some funny breaks watching our pooches make clowns of themselves, then get back to watching the movie again - and have the best fun-filled movie nights - we couldn't do all that if we were at the theater!
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
avatar

Female Posts : 3756
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Good ol' USA!

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Alcatraz is an OK show (for me). I like the fact that each week, we get a new story line and don't have to wait week after week for the outcome - but it's certainly NOT "Lost" (that show was AWESOME! Hubby and I watched the entire series on NetFlix - day after day and he was hooked - he'd go to bed early morning with red eyes and be back watching it again after 2-3hrs of sleep - good thing work was slow!).
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Nikita wrote:
Alcatraz is an OK show (for me). I like the fact that each week, we get a new story line and don't have to wait week after week for the outcome - but it's certainly NOT "Lost" (that show was AWESOME! Hubby and I watched the entire series on NetFlix - day after day and he was hooked - he'd go to bed early morning with red eyes and be back watching it again after 2-3hrs of sleep - good thing work was slow!).

Lost to me is THE best show ever on TV and I too saw all of it and started watching it all over again on Netflix's. I really like Alcatraz, but I doubt a show will ever be as good as Lost again. I love Sci Fi and I only see some similiarities in the way the show is being done, flashbacks, the hurly guy as pretty much the same guy, with a different name and the big sci fi twist of what is really happeing.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Nikita wrote:
Naru wrote:
Well due to the fact I can't afford to spend 10 bucks to go to a movie and another 20 on a small drink and a small popcorn, friday is the best day of the week for me...lol
I think it would be better on thursday or even wedenesday. Fox has that new show called the finder on but when Idol is in play shows you like to watch other than Idol seem to get back burnered and that kind of sucks.

[/size]

I used to go to the movies - way back then. But not anymore. I hang around until they come out on NetFlix or TimeWarner or DVD. WHY? Because if the hubby and I go, it will cost several bucks, with a drink and popcorn and we'd want some hot-dogs - our pooches will be left all alone - we'd have to suffer in traffic - if we miss some words or a scene, we can't rewind etc. etc. etc.

We'd rather spend that evening - especially FRIDAY NIGHTS - at home - peaceful - watching the movies on our OWN TV - we can rewind whenever we want - take potty breaks in between - sprawl all over the couches - dress up or dress down, PJs are the BEST - feel comfortable - drink and munch on finger food - enjoy some funny breaks watching our pooches make clowns of themselves, then get back to watching the movie again - and have the best fun-filled movie nights - we couldn't do all that if we were at the theater!


Hey, that is what I do too Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
avatar

Female Posts : 3756
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Good ol' USA!

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:10 pm

potato74 wrote:
Nikita wrote:
Alcatraz is an OK show (for me). I like the fact that each week, we get a new story line and don't have to wait week after week for the outcome - but it's certainly NOT "Lost" (that show was AWESOME! Hubby and I watched the entire series on NetFlix - day after day and he was hooked - he'd go to bed early morning with red eyes and be back watching it again after 2-3hrs of sleep - good thing work was slow!).

Lost to me is THE best show ever on TV and I too saw all of it and started watching it all over again on Netflix's. I really like Alcatraz, but I doubt a show will ever be as good as Lost again. I love Sci Fi and I only see some similiarities in the way the show is being done, flashbacks, the hurly guy as pretty much the same guy, with a different name and the big sci fi twist of what is really happeing.

My husband went to LALA land with the 1st episode. We didn't have any taped shows to watch one weekend - so he tried Netflix (we had just re-registered) - and he saw it and thought "Let's watch this" (especially since we didn't have to wait week after week to watch every episode). And that was that! I'd do my housework, cook etc. and go watch the episode he was watching, he'd fill me in and I'd sit there for hours - he'd go do his work and get back on the couch ... YES - For over a week we'd become COUCH POTATOES! He was worse, I'd skip an episode - but him - NO WAY! He LOST a lot of sleep! LOL But yes, it was the best show I'd ever seen on TV.
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
avatar

Female Posts : 3756
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Good ol' USA!

PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:11 pm

potato74 wrote:
Nikita wrote:
Naru wrote:
Well due to the fact I can't afford to spend 10 bucks to go to a movie and another 20 on a small drink and a small popcorn, friday is the best day of the week for me...lol
I think it would be better on thursday or even wedenesday. Fox has that new show called the finder on but when Idol is in play shows you like to watch other than Idol seem to get back burnered and that kind of sucks.

[/size]

I used to go to the movies - way back then. But not anymore. I hang around until they come out on NetFlix or TimeWarner or DVD. WHY? Because if the hubby and I go, it will cost several bucks, with a drink and popcorn and we'd want some hot-dogs - our pooches will be left all alone - we'd have to suffer in traffic - if we miss some words or a scene, we can't rewind etc. etc. etc.

We'd rather spend that evening - especially FRIDAY NIGHTS - at home - peaceful - watching the movies on our OWN TV - we can rewind whenever we want - take potty breaks in between - sprawl all over the couches - dress up or dress down, PJs are the BEST - feel comfortable - drink and munch on finger food - enjoy some funny breaks watching our pooches make clowns of themselves, then get back to watching the movie again - and have the best fun-filled movie nights - we couldn't do all that if we were at the theater!


Hey, that is what I do too

Saves money - AND you get more enjoyment Smile There's nothing better than being comfortable when watching a good movie Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   

Back to top Go down
 
Alcatraz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» ALCATRAZ - Series Premiere
» Joshua Alcatraz's birthday
» Alcatraz or Prophet (Crysis) vs Predator.
» Alcatraz

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dramas & Thrillers :: Dramas & Thrillers: General Comments-
Jump to: