HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Warehouse 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Warehouse 13   Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Who else loves this show!? It is a very fun and different show. I love the female lead, surprise affraid But the writing is very good and the show always puts me in a nice mood of fun Gassy
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:02 pm

Potato, I love this show. I am glad you discovered it! It is sci fi and campy and just a lot of fun. Love the chemistry between Myka and Pete. Now we both like it so it is probably doomed! OMG

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:05 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Potato, I love this show. I am glad you discovered it! It is sci fi and campy and just a lot of fun. Love the chemistry between Myka and Pete. Now we both like it so it is probably doomed! OMG


affraid I hope not! We can always try a spin off show with you and me as the leads and she if the ratings work there if this show does not make it lol! I do love this show, a really good freind got me to watch it and in fact we watch it together allot now. :(starry):
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:14 pm

potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Potato, I love this show. I am glad you discovered it! It is sci fi and campy and just a lot of fun. Love the chemistry between Myka and Pete. Now we both like it so it is probably doomed! OMG


affraid I hope not! We can always try a spin off show with you and me as the leads and she if the ratings work there if this show does not make it lol! I do love this show, a really good freind got me to watch it and in fact we watch it together allot now. :(starry):


Yes, that is a good idea. We can call our spin off show "Percentages." lol! lol!

Don't you get a kick out of Artie? Also love Claudia the techie. Have you seen the cross over show with Eureka?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:19 pm

lol! lol!
Yeah, I so love the younger woman too, she is funny, but her heart is sad inside. Never saw Eureka, maybe have to now!
Back to top Go down
KnightWhoSaysNi
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie
avatar

Male Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-08-02
Location : Hermosa Beach, Ca

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:28 pm

Once again, I'm late for the discussion. :sigh: I'm always late. Thank god I'm a male or I'd be stressed every month Sarcastic

Anyways, I love Warehouse 13 also. Can't wait for the new season to start. Think it's clever and witty. Just a good show.

You all should check out Eureka also. I got my roommate into that one and she loves it. Same type of show. Funny and clever, and just makes you smile jumping smilies
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:35 am

KnightWhoSaysNi wrote:
Once again, I'm late for the discussion. :sigh: I'm always late. Thank god I'm a male or I'd be stressed every month Sarcastic

Anyways, I love Warehouse 13 also. Can't wait for the new season to start. Think it's clever and witty. Just a good show.

You all should check out Eureka also. I got my roommate into that one and she loves it. Same type of show. Funny and clever, and just makes you smile jumping smilies



Yaaaaaaay! Another fan of the Warehouse! I know, I am looking forward to the new season as well! Smile

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:05 pm

capricious1 wrote:
KnightWhoSaysNi wrote:
Once again, I'm late for the discussion. :sigh: I'm always late. Thank god I'm a male or I'd be stressed every month Sarcastic

Anyways, I love Warehouse 13 also. Can't wait for the new season to start. Think it's clever and witty. Just a good show.

You all should check out Eureka also. I got my roommate into that one and she loves it. Same type of show. Funny and clever, and just makes you smile jumping smilies



Yaaaaaaay! Another fan of the Warehouse! I know, I am looking forward to the new season as well! Smile

Awsome, I never wached the show, til some cool freind told me to check it out. Now I am getting cought up with it on Netflixs and have watched all of season 1 and on sesaon 2 now and then I will go to last season. Myka on the show is awsome and the show has a fun and crazy side to it, but all the characters are very lovable or likable. cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
KnightWhoSaysNi
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie
avatar

Male Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-08-02
Location : Hermosa Beach, Ca

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:30 pm

If you all like this show, you really should check out Eureka. Same type of writing... quirky, fun, imaginative.
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Do you think Eureka folks will ever get back to our time (or have they stopped trying)?

And what happened to the same folks who they replaced - did they just go puff?
Back to top Go down
KnightWhoSaysNi
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie
avatar

Male Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-08-02
Location : Hermosa Beach, Ca

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:42 pm

KermitTFrog wrote:
Do you think Eureka folks will ever get back to our time (or have they stopped trying)?

And what happened to the same folks who they replaced - did they just go puff?

I think it's just an alternate reality, so the "same folks they replaced" they just became them. My guess.

I don't think they're trying to get back to the original reality. And since I think this upcoming season, being the final season :(crymeariver): they're focusing more on the Jupiter mission then anything
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:51 pm

At least they will get to have "wrap it up" storylines (see Terra Nova)
Back to top Go down
BBFan31MN
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
avatar

Male Posts : 333
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Hey, great to see there's some syfy fans out there! I too am a fan of Warehouse 13. I'd have to say Claudia is my favorite. The whole cast is great though and they really seem to have good chemistry on the show. I also watch Alphas, which was very good the first season. Another good cast that meshes really well together. I've never seen Eureka, Haven, or any of the other shows on Syfy. I had seen previews for Alphas and thought it looked interesting and Warehouse 13 was on the same nights, so I ended up getting into both shows.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:41 pm

The new season starts tonight! Woot!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:01 pm

capricious1 wrote:
The new season starts tonight! Woot!

Cool Capi, I will get the popcorn and meet me on the couch Smile
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:39 am

potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
The new season starts tonight! Woot!

Cool Capi, I will get the popcorn and meet me on the couch Smile


Thanks for the popcorn, tonight's show was great. Hmmmmmm, what is going on with Claudia?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:48 am

This show is becoming one of my favorites! cheers

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:01 pm

capricious1 wrote:
This show is becoming one of my favorites! cheers

me too, but I still have one old episode to watch before I see the new season. I think i have a crush on Mika too Smile
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:17 am

potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
This show is becoming one of my favorites! cheers

me too, but I still have one old episode to watch before I see the new season. I think i have a crush on Mika too Smile


Oh tater, wait until you see the season opener!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:22 pm

capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
This show is becoming one of my favorites! cheers

me too, but I still have one old episode to watch before I see the new season. I think i have a crush on Mika too Smile


Oh tater, wait until you see the season opener!

I will soon on the couch with you BB Hamster
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:02 am

potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
This show is becoming one of my favorites! cheers

me too, but I still have one old episode to watch before I see the new season. I think i have a crush on Mika too Smile


Oh tater, wait until you see the season opener!

I will soon on the couch with you BB Hamster

Donald Duck

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:53 am

Capi, I saw the premere show finally of the season and it was really fun! Going back in time to change everything I love that and Mika is so sexy cute! Oh, here we were when we watched it
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:38 am

potato74 wrote:
Capi, I saw the premere show finally of the season and it was really fun! Going back in time to change everything I love that and Mika is so sexy cute! Oh, here we were when we watched it

I knew you would like it! The show just keeps getting better!

Looks like Claudia is up to something.....

Please pass the popcorn! Popcorn

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:21 am

Hmmmmmm, what is this evil that is going to be unleashed on the world since Artie used the artifact to restore the Warehouse?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:54 am

capricious1 wrote:
Hmmmmmm, what is this evil that is going to be unleashed on the world since Artie used the artifact to restore the Warehouse?

I know and will Claudia be a part of it!? affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Warehouse 13   

Back to top Go down
 
Warehouse 13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Warehouse 13
» MOC - Farmer's Warehouse
» Longfin Marble Bristlenoses anyone???
» My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)
» Warehouse 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dramas & Thrillers :: Dramas & Thrillers: General Comments-
Jump to: