View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Mon May 21, 2012 12:09 pm

That would be a smart move if Lifetime or TNT pick this show up as it was one of the most watched shows on tv and money was made.
Lindsey, you mean you fast forward thru commercials too! affraid I think we need to tell someone at CBS :(nerdface): :(nosepick): :(hypnotized): :(shithitfan): :(booger): :(steppoop): :(club): Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2692

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Mon May 21, 2012 4:11 pm

potato74 wrote:
That would be a smart move if Lifetime or TNT pick this show up as it was one of the most watched shows on tv and money was made.
Lindsey, you mean you fast forward thru commercials too! affraid I think we need to tell someone at CBS :(nerdface): :(nosepick): :(hypnotized): :(shithitfan): :(booger): :(steppoop): :(club): Laughing

I'd like to tell CBS a lot of things, but most are unprintable! Mad6
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Mon May 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:

I'd like to tell CBS a lot of things, but most are unprintable! Mad6

lol! I know they wanted to make sure that they had about 12 million fans loving the show, then ax it cuz only old people watch it and they do not run out and buy all the products in the commercials as soon as it is over! confused here is a cbs ex and me :ripper: :borg: :eek2: :ketten: :bonk: :(facepunch): :(duckfart): :(shithitfan): :(poke): :(club): :(faceslap): :(hubbahubba): (that is for the cute one) :(kickbalz): :(jedi): :(soapbx): :(punch): :headshot: No silent Blue Star Pink Star lol!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:35 pm

I heard that CBS may bring this back as a summer show next summer cheers
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:33 pm

potato74 wrote:
I'm one of the "old" folks that watched the show, lol. I don't know anyone of any age that runs out & buys things based on the commercials. I thought the "FF" button was meant for commercials & I'll bet people of all ages use it. lol!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
I'm one of the "old" folks that watched the show, lol. I don't know anyone of any age that runs out & buys things based on the commercials. I thought the "FF" button was meant for commercials & I'll bet people of all ages use it. lol!

lol! I know, I am at the point of saying, "what are commercials?" Oh yeah, the time when the FF button gets pressed Very Happy I know and the networks make it sound like as we all watch a commercial, we pause the show and run out and but the product confused I really think the number of viewers is all that matters and Unforgettable was one of the most watched shows on TV Razz Mad6 silent Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:45 pm

potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:

lol! I know, I am at the point of saying, "what are commercials?" Oh yeah, the time when the FF button gets pressed Very Happy I know and the networks make it sound like as we all watch a commercial, we pause the show and run out and but the product confused I really think the number of viewers is all that matters and Unforgettable was one of the most watched shows on TV Razz Mad6 silent Shocked
I don't run out & buy anything....when I hit pause its to get some snacks or go to the bathroom. lol!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:

I don't run out & buy anything....when I hit pause its to get some snacks or go to the bathroom. lol!

Me too or the phone rings Smile
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6692

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:08 am

Sorry but I am putting this in all active thread and this happens to be one!...lol

GO TO THE GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENTS AND GIVE LADY N. HER PROPS PEOPLE! It is her b-day this up comming week and NO ONE has said one thing to her! Lets not forget if not for her we wouldn't be here.

Thanks guys cheers

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:24 pm

This show is now coming back as a summer show on CBS with 13 new episodes this summer! cheers cheers About time CBS woke up that this show has a big following Shrug
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:20 pm

potato74 wrote:
This show is now coming back as a summer show on CBS with 13 new episodes this summer! cheers cheers About time CBS woke up that this show has a big following Shrug

Yes, it was announced lst year that it would be returning as a summer show. Can't wait to see more of Hottie Montgomery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   

Back to top Go down

Unforgetable
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dramas & Thrillers :: Dramas & Thrillers: General Comments-
Jump to: