HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Unforgetable

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Unforgetable   Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:40 pm

I think that is the name of the show. It is on CBS on tuesdays. It is about a woman who remembers everything but the details of her sisters death.

This is one of thoes shows that even if she finds the killer, she will end up with more question then answers and that will lead to bigger and better stories.

Anyone else like it?
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Did you know the "Aunt" in the past show is a person who really has that ability?

She is a consultant on the show - I'm guessing they will have her have AD
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:47 am

KermitTFrog wrote:
Did you know the "Aunt" in the past show is a person who really has that ability?

She is a consultant on the show - I'm guessing they will have her have AD

Yes, I saw the 60 minute segment you are talking about. My mom was like "Wow!" I didn't know that. 20 minutes later she was telling my father about it and couldn't remember the actress name. lol!
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:42 am

Sometimes I forget to leave the house with pants on

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:33 pm

KermitTFrog wrote:
Sometimes I forget to leave the house with pants on

Embarassed

You don't think the cool breez is a clear hint?......... affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:10 pm

Last nights beans usually lol!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:39 am

KermitTFrog wrote:
Last nights beans usually lol!

Dude that's a smell, I'm talking about that chill that hits your bones and makes you go....hmmmmmmmm???????? lol!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Naru wrote:
I think that is the name of the show. It is on CBS on tuesdays. It is about a woman who remembers everything but the details of her sisters death.

This is one of thoes shows that even if she finds the killer, she will end up with more question then answers and that will lead to bigger and better stories.

Anyone else like it?

Love it and the red head, she is so fun to watch, a great acteress and she is cute and sexy on top of that! Woot!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:14 pm

This show is now a huge ratings winner and will be back for sure for some time! cheers
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Crap, they still have not renewed this show yet confused
Back to top Go down
BBFan31MN
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
avatar

Male Posts : 333
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:15 pm

I really hope it gets renewed because it's an awesome show and Poppy is a fantastic actress.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:16 pm

BBFan31MN wrote:
I really hope it gets renewed because it's an awesome show and Poppy is a fantastic actress.

I totally agree and in fact she is one of THE best acteresses on TV today for sure!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:33 pm

potato74 wrote:
BBFan31MN wrote:
I really hope it gets renewed because it's an awesome show and Poppy is a fantastic actress.

I totally agree and in fact she is one of THE best acteresses on TV today for sure!!

I like to refer to her as Hotty Montgomery!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:13 pm

ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
BBFan31MN wrote:
I really hope it gets renewed because it's an awesome show and Poppy is a fantastic actress.

I totally agree and in fact she is one of THE best acteresses on TV today for sure!!

I like to refer to her as Hotty Montgomery!


lol! Oh yeah, I failed to mention, not only is she a hot acteress and one of the best on tv, she is also one of the hottest on tv :(hubbahubba):
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:37 pm

While I like the show (have to catch it on CBS.com though) does it stand out enough to be must see?

Its on vs. Body of Proof and you can see the similarities
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:56 pm

KermitTFrog wrote:
While I like the show (have to catch it on CBS.com though) does it stand out enough to be must see?

Its on vs. Body of Proof and you can see the similarities

It is really only a ok show, but with a very pretty and sexy and great acteress lead who carries the show and makes it good. But it is far from a great show and only cuz of poppi headhair is it good. But compared to allot of the bland and completly a waste of time to watch average shows, this show is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:32 pm

hmmmm..This show is bigger in the ratings than Survivor for CBS, at number 12 of all shows for last week with 11.3 million viewers and yet it is still up in the air if it is coming back Mad6 Maybe there is another reason besides just the great ratings Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Found out why this show has only a 50% chance of coming back. It is one of the most watched shows on tv, at least as big as Surivor, but it is watched mostly by old farts, like myself, the over 50 demo that does not pay the big advertising money. I think all that is a bunch of crap or does that mean that us old folks never care about ads. Well I do not, but I car about Hotty Mongomery! So come on young people, watch this show, and Hotty Mongomery is a real babe and a talent! :love2:
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Wed May 16, 2012 7:07 pm

This show got the ax, :(shitsmell): :(shithitfan): I thought it was pretty good, too bad :(crymeariver):
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Thu May 17, 2012 7:22 am

I'm sad to see this one go as well. That demographic is complete bullshit. I fall into the 18-49 demographic (40) and I liked this show. Another that feell victim to great ratings but wrong age group is Harry's Law over on NBC. Now that was a great show. Had drama, himor, great looking people. I'm hoping another network picks it up.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Thu May 17, 2012 12:00 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I'm sad to see this one go as well. That demographic is complete bullshit. I fall into the 18-49 demographic (40) and I liked this show. Another that feell victim to great ratings but wrong age group is Harry's Law over on NBC. Now that was a great show. Had drama, himor, great looking people. I'm hoping another network picks it up.

I know the whole demo this is a pile of :(shitsmell): Unforgettable was rated higher in viewers than even Survivor and 90% of the shows on tv, but they ax it cuz supposedly old farts only watch it and do not but the products in the ads :(shithitfan): :(nosepick): :(hypnotized): So stupid, DVR boxes anyone and how many young poeple fast forward the commercials. With about 12 million viewers, you would think unforgettable would be making money...here is the CBS exec, making a desicion.. :(nerdface): :(nosepick): :(hypnotized): :(shithitfan): :(booger): :(duckfart): :(facepunch): :(steppoop):
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Thu May 17, 2012 3:29 pm

I agree - if anything how about 1/2 of a season (13 eps) - have it run either Fall to Winter or Winter to Spring

That is what we are getting for Fringe to allow them to wrap up storylines

I'd rather have that (especially if the writing for them is decent) vs. a cliffhanger with 0% chance of a resolution
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Thu May 17, 2012 3:32 pm

KermitTFrog wrote:
I agree - if anything how about 1/2 of a season (13 eps) - have it run either Fall to Winter or Winter to Spring

That is what we are getting for Fringe to allow them to wrap up storylines

I'd rather have that (especially if the writing for them is decent) vs. a cliffhanger with 0% chance of a resolution

I know I so hate those great cliffhangers in with a show that never comes back :(faceslap): I would rather they wrap up the show, but leave something in there in case in comes back :(hubbahubba): :(kickbalz):
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1228
Join date : 2011-07-29
Location : AZ

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Sat May 19, 2012 4:36 am

Lifetime and TNT are interested in picking up this show. Thought you'd guys would like to know.
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2692
Join date : 2011-07-29
Location : Here if not there

PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   Sat May 19, 2012 5:57 pm

potato74 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I'm sad to see this one go as well. That demographic is complete bullshit. I fall into the 18-49 demographic (40) and I liked this show. Another that feell victim to great ratings but wrong age group is Harry's Law over on NBC. Now that was a great show. Had drama, himor, great looking people. I'm hoping another network picks it up.

I know the whole demo this is a pile of :(shitsmell): Unforgettable was rated higher in viewers than even Survivor and 90% of the shows on tv, but they ax it cuz supposedly old farts only watch it and do not but the products in the ads :(shithitfan): :(nosepick): :(hypnotized): So stupid, DVR boxes anyone and how many young poeple fast forward the commercials. With about 12 million viewers, you would think unforgettable would be making money...here is the CBS exec, making a desicion.. :(nerdface): :(nosepick): :(hypnotized): :(shithitfan): :(booger): :(duckfart): :(facepunch): :(steppoop):

I thought everyone FF's thru commercials, lol. confused I will miss this show also. I enjoyed the concept & I thought the chemistry between the actors worked well. Hope you're right Mk & another station will pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Unforgetable   

Back to top Go down
 
Unforgetable
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dramas & Thrillers :: Dramas & Thrillers: General Comments-
Jump to: