Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:14 pm

1. Cardio
To escape a pursuing zombie you will need to out-run it, and this means being in good shape.

2. Double Tap
When in doubt, don't get stingy with your bullets.

3. Beware of Bathrooms
You are at your most vulnerable while sitting on the toilet, so always take extra care.

4. Buckle Up
You won't be driving along easy roads anymore: with numerous things to avoid you need to be ready for a crash!

5. Travel Light
While trying to get away from a mass of zombies, the last thing you want is to be heaving luggage around.

6. Don't Be A Hero
Possibly the most important rule of all. Don't risk your own life just to make yourself look good.

7. Limber Up
Before going into a zombie-infested area, you will need to prepare for the impending running by limbering up.

8. When In Doubt, Always Know Your Way Out
You will always need to know the way out of every room of every building you enter, in case you are caught unaware.

9. The Buddy System
You can't always look in front of you and behind you at the same time

10. Check The Back Seat
Before getting into the car and driving off, check the back seat for any hiding zombies.

11. Enjoy The Little Things
As well as surviving all the zombies, you'll also need to maintain a happy and sane state of mind by keeping positive.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6692

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:07 pm

That sounds as if it is straight out of "Zombieland" the movie.........LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Naru wrote:
That sounds as if it is straight out of "Zombieland" the movie.........LOL

Maybe that's because it is! lol!
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:32 am

You forgot 6.5 - BE a hero when he elects to save the girls on the ride.

Those zombies were FAST - whatever happened to the feet dragging/only chance to catch someone is to outnumber them (or they trip) zombies?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:13 am

Season 3 is underway and it really didn't disappoint. I love the fact taht they fast forwarded through the winter and got right to the heart of the matter so they can let the Lori pregnancy storyline play out.

One thing was funny to me though, looking at Herschel with that beard reminded me of Colonel Sanders! lol! Chicken Dance
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:08 am

I liked it, only I think I missed something. I didn't catch the new girls name or story or why she travels around with walkers on a leash.

Walkers on a leash....sounds funny.....lol

Back on track now....I was also wondering how in the hell walkers learned to walk up and down stairs. Especially when you consider how they knocked down the fence last season to over run the farm. And you mean to tell me that a security fence at a prison is that dam flimsy? No wonder you hear about prison breaks so much....lol

Over all what I did see I liked. At least when the game goes south on sunday I now have something else I can watch. That is untill game of throans starts up again...next freak'n year!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:01 am

[quote="Naru"] I liked it, only I think I missed something. I didn't catch the new girls name or story or why she travels around with walkers on a leash. [quote]

Her name is Michonne, (you didn't miss it, they never said it, but she is a character fro mthe comic books. The walkers on a leash are her dead fiance and his friend, she cut off their jaws and arms so they cannot attack her and their purpose is to mask her human scent from the other walkers.

Naru wrote:

Back on track now....I was also wondering how in the hell walkers learned to walk up and down stairs. Especially when you consider how they knocked down the fence last season to over run the farm. And you mean to tell me that a security fence at a prison is that dam flimsy? No wonder you hear about prison breaks so much....lol

They've been walking up and down stairs since the beginning of the show. Now that fence they knocked down at the farm was nowhere near the same durability as a prison fence. What do you mean about it being flimsy? The wya that Rick was able to cut through it? Rememebr when it was a working prison, inmates would not be able to do that without being seen by the guards and they would have to go through several layers just to get out.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:50 pm

ctown28 wrote:

They've been walking up and down stairs since the beginning of the show. Now that fence they knocked down at the farm was nowhere near the same durability as a prison fence. What do you mean about it being flimsy? The way that Rick was able to cut through it? Rememebr when it was a working prison, inmates would not be able to do that without being seen by the guards and they would have to go through several layers just to get out.

Flimsy as in it moving too and fro. In one sceen they had to cut the fence to get into the yard and in the next they were beatting on the fence and the fence was bouncing back and fourth. Trust me on this, inside a prision the fence is not that loose. (basicly it made me wonder why they cut it when it looked as if they could have pulled it out and slipped under the darn thing.)

As for Rick cutting it, I don't see walkers just standing there while they zip tie it back together again without trying to take a nibble on their fingers. That could just be me tho....lol

And it just may be my opion but the range fence gave the walkers more problems then the chainlinked fence did. I mean a massive hurd brought that thing down. The way that fence looked at the prison the same thing could happen only it wouldn't take as many walkers to do it.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:21 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

They've been walking up and down stairs since the beginning of the show. Now that fence they knocked down at the farm was nowhere near the same durability as a prison fence. What do you mean about it being flimsy? The way that Rick was able to cut through it? Rememebr when it was a working prison, inmates would not be able to do that without being seen by the guards and they would have to go through several layers just to get out.

Flimsy as in it moving too and fro. In one sceen they had to cut the fence to get into the yard and in the next they were beatting on the fence and the fence was bouncing back and fourth. Trust me on this, inside a prision the fence is not that loose. (basicly it made me wonder why they cut it when it looked as if they could have pulled it out and slipped under the darn thing.)

As for Rick cutting it, I don't see walkers just standing there while they zip tie it back together again without trying to take a nibble on their fingers. That could just be me tho....lol

And it just may be my opion but the range fence gave the walkers more problems then the chainlinked fence did. I mean a massive hurd brought that thing down. The way that fence looked at the prison the same thing could happen only it wouldn't take as many walkers to do it.

Well one thing about shows like the walking dead, don't put too much thought into it or it will ruin the show for you. It's a mindless entertainment show and sometimes you have to just turn your brain off when watching it. It's much more enjoyable that way.

For example, last season, when they have the shootout with the philly guys in the bar. Thye shoot the philly guys in the middle of the afternoon at the end of the episode, the next episodes starts minutes after the shooting (They even play where you here the gunshots from the outside the bar perspective, but it is pitch dark outside now. Then they capture Randall and drive him back to the farm and it's light outside again! lol!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:27 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Well one thing about shows like the walking dead, don't put too much thought into it or it will ruin the show for you. It's a mindless entertainment show and sometimes you have to just turn your brain off when watching it. It's much more enjoyable that way.

For example, last season, when they have the shootout with the philly guys in the bar. Thye shoot the philly guys in the middle of the afternoon at the end of the episode, the next episodes starts minutes after the shooting (They even play where you here the gunshots from the outside the bar perspective, but it is pitch dark outside now. Then they capture Randall and drive him back to the farm and it's light outside again! lol!

I get what you are saying and I totally agree with you. As for your examples...thoes are called continuity errors. And in my house we see who can spot the most in movies, tv shows and even threater productions that are aired on tv. Its kind of fun. Well it is for me. It might drive some mad.....lol

I know one thing. I was shocked to see there were prisioners still there and still alive. Oh! That reminds me. Now I haven't seen all the eps so one of you will have to tell me how this goes. We now know that when you die you turn into a walker. Does that mean the bite doesn't do it? If so...why the hell did they cut off Hurshalls leg? I shall await your answer....lol

Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2692

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:41 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I get what you are saying and I totally agree with you. As for your examples...thoes are called continuity errors. And in my house we see who can spot the most in movies, tv shows and even threater productions that are aired on tv. Its kind of fun. Well it is for me. It might drive some mad.....lol

I know one thing. I was shocked to see there were prisioners still there and still alive. Oh! That reminds me. Now I haven't seen all the eps so one of you will have to tell me how this goes. We now know that when you die you turn into a walker. Does that mean the bite doesn't do it? If so...why the hell did they cut off Hurshalls leg? I shall await your answer....lol

I love to look for these errors. A famous one is Dorothy in the Wiz of Oz. When she's standing at the crossroads & meets the Scarecrow her pig tails go from long to short, long to short, etc., it's so funny when you watch it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:23 am

Naru wrote:

This is something that confuses a lot of people. Yes, when you die, you will turn into a walker, unless cause of death is some sort of brain trauma, it is a part of the brain that re-animates and that is why a head shot is needed to kill the walkers.

So now we know that it is not the walker bite that turns them into walkers, however, the walker bite will kill you, it is a different infection that will start with a high fever and eventually the body will shut down. So they cut off Herschels leg to attempt to stop that infection from reaching his heart and therefore killing him. Time will only tell if they cut it off fast enough.

Hope I explained it well enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2