Share | 

Summary of shows that bit the dust and one that have been renewed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Summary of shows that bit the dust and one that have been renewed   Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:48 pm

Some TV shows are gone already and I liked then, we are only talking dramas here Playboy club, gone. Charlie Angels, got the ax, only airing a few more shows. Sorry ladies, l lost interest too in this one, but PAM AM is now on life support and hanging by a tread.

One that are in and renewed for a whole season and this is awsome! Ringer, Seceret Circle, Revenge & Unforgettable! Unforgettable is the biggest new drama and it is a good show! Oh and Heaven is renewed the summer sci-fi show!

Up in the air with ones I like are still Terra Nova, person of interest, hmmm and now I forget the rest...oh well
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2693

PostSubject: Re: Summary of shows that bit the dust and one that have been renewed   Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:03 pm

potato74 wrote:
Some TV shows are gone already and I liked then, we are only talking dramas here Playboy club, gone. Charlie Angels, got the ax, only airing a few more shows. Sorry ladies, l lost interest too in this one, but PAM AM is now on life support and hanging by a tread.

One that are in and renewed for a whole season and this is awsome! Ringer, Seceret Circle, Revenge & Unforgettable! Unforgettable is the biggest new drama and it is a good show! Oh and Heaven is renewed the summer sci-fi show!

Up in the air with ones I like are still Terra Nova, person of interest, hmmm and now I forget the rest...oh well

I must admit I didn't even give Playboy & Angels a chance, so I won't miss them. lol! Love, love, love Revenge, but not sure how far it will go once she "off's" everyone! Terra Nova was one of my new favorites, but after a few epi's, I think it's missing some umph! The premise is great but I find the characters to be a bit blah. Person of Interest is pretty good & I love Michael Emerson from Lost. I really should start eliminating.....not enough tv's & dvr's to keep up for the addict in me!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: Summary of shows that bit the dust and one that have been renewed   Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:11 am

Noooooo, not Pam Am, nooooooo! Sad-Cry I HATE when that happens.

There are also two new shows starting soon, Grimm and Once Upon a Time (which I am very interested in seeing)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9585

PostSubject: Re: Summary of shows that bit the dust and one that have been renewed   Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:30 am

I will finally be able to start watching Unforgettable now that I have my DVR service.

I didn't watch Playboy or Charlies Angels so I'm not concerned there.

I am still watching Tera Nova and it does seem to have lost somehting, but I still look forward to it each Monday
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Summary of shows that bit the dust and one that have been renewed   Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:37 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Noooooo, not Pam Am, nooooooo! I HATE when that happens.

There are also two new shows starting soon, Grimm and Once Upon a Time (which I am very interested in seeing)

affraid Me too Capi with those two new shows, will you stop having so much in common with me already or people will thinks we are really good freinds here affraid Oh, I think they already figured that one out. I am curios about Grimm and once too, I think Once is a long shot, Grimm might be good thou.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Summary of shows that bit the dust and one that have been renewed   Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:41 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I will finally be able to start watching Unforgettable now that I have my DVR service.

I am still watching Tera Nova and it does seem to have lost somehting, but I still look forward to it each Monday

Unforgetable is good and so is Tera Nova, BUT, not one new show yet have I really fallen for like some of my past favs. We shall see, I have yet to have one I really love to watch, but soon that may change. My Favorite show off all shows now by far is Fringe and to me not one show since that aired 4 years ago has yet to be as good. Fringe has never been a big hit and in fact is very low in the ratings, but it has a very loyal cult following and for some miracle, it stays on the air, that is cool with me
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: Summary of shows that bit the dust and one that have been renewed   Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:

I know, I feel the same way, yet I continue to watch it. Smile

@potato, "Once" was written by two of the writers for your favorite, Lost, so It may be a show you would like. Your are right, Fringe is the best new sci fi out there right now. Love that show. Smile

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Summary of shows that bit the dust and one that have been renewed   Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:29 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I know, I feel the same way, yet I continue to watch it.

@potato, "Once" was written by two of the writers for your favorite, Lost, so It may be a show you would like. Your are right, Fringe is the best new sci fi out there right now. Love that show.

affraid Oh I forgor about the lost = once thing....hopfully good! I love JJ abrams stuff in general, but he has written some so so stuff too. What was the name of last seasons show that fizzlesed with the two FBI hot couple with the sexy babe wife, But I love Fringe and he do it and Lost and he do Person on Interest too. Alias he did too and I had a big crush of Jennifer Gardner as she played her role in that, one of my fave females leads ever on tv. Ana Trov from Fringe is and so was Evagaline Lily from lost, sweet Kate... , this is my fave love from tv
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Summary of shows that bit the dust and one that have been renewed   Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:39 pm

For sure Pam Am will be cancelled any day now, the latest ratings show it lower than Charlie ANgles, which got the ax and will be pulled off the air in weeks. Also Tera Nova is on life support now and doubt it will may it too much longer. Fringe on the other hand is so low rated, it has half the ratings of Charlie Angles and it is still on. I do not think it will make it for another season and I do not think it will be one too much longer as much as the network loves this show and it airing it as it loses money! Revenge is ify now too! Come on people, not more sad news! At least for Dramas, Ringer, Seceret Circle, Person of Inerest and Unforgettable are doing great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summary of shows that bit the dust and one that have been renewed   

Back to top Go down

Summary of shows that bit the dust and one that have been renewed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1