Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:30 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I jsut don't get how rubber man could have gotten Vivien pregnant, I mean instead of wearing one, he is a rubber man!

:(club):

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:30 am

OMG OMG I cannot believe who rubber man is! Oh I was SO wrong! Show just gets better and better. Spoilers in tiny print.......

(it is Tate)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:53 am

I'm still catching up - just finished Halloween P1 and 2 last night

I'm glad doggie didn't get nuked though
Dog
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9608

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:20 am

I had a feeling that's who it was gonna end up being.

I'm actually glad that it's him instead of Hugo since we don't know much about Hugo.

But hows this for an interesting theory, I won't take it as my own as I read it on another board.

Tate is NOT in love with Violet, Yes, he told Hayden that he is in love, but he didn't say with who, could it be that he's in love with Nora?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:21 am

KermitTFrog wrote:

Dog

I'm glad as well, when I first saw that I was pissed until they said that it was tomatoes
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:47 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I had a feeling that's who it was gonna end up being.

I'm actually glad that it's him instead of Hugo since we don't know much about Hugo.

But hows this for an interesting theory, I won't take it as my own as I read it on another board.

Tate is NOT in love with Violet, Yes, he told Hayden that he is in love, but he didn't say with who, could it be that he's in love with Nora?

WHAT! NO! Not Nora! I was also reading on the FX board that some think BEN is Constance's "perfect" child she mentioned in a previous episode, makes sense if you recall some of her earlier interactions with him were almost doting.

btw, also glad rubber suit guy is not Hugo. For a while I thought it might be potato Very Happy as he is so obsessed with him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:48 pm

KermitTFrog wrote:

Dog

I know, that episode upset me!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:41 am

capricious1 wrote:

WHAT! NO! Not Nora! I was also reading on the FX board that some think BEN is Constance's "perfect" child she mentioned in a previous episode, makes sense if you recall some of her earlier interactions with him were almost doting.

btw, also glad rubber suit guy is not Hugo. For a while I thought it might be potato Very Happy as he is so obsessed with him.

Holy crap, I didn't even think of that, although there are some problems there, she did not say "perfect" child, she said they were all deformed in some way, except one, which we assume to be Tate, but this raises an intersting theory as you can say Tate's mind is deformed and since we don't know who the 4th child is, it can very well be Ben.

Thanks for giving me yet another thing to think about capri! lol!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:54 am

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Holy crap, I didn't even think of that, although there are some problems there, she did not say "perfect" child, she said they were all deformed in some way, except one, which we assume to be Tate, but this raises an intersting theory as you can say Tate's mind is deformed and since we don't know who the 4th child is, it can very well be Ben.Thanks for giving me yet another thing to think about capri! lol!

Exactly! Oh and you are right ctown, my bad, Constance did not say perfect, she said "physically perfect" which is even more interesting! Aaaaaagh! Still think Ben could be her son, or is HE (Ben)dead as well?

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:00 pm

This show is awsome crazy!!! Now the ex girl friend of the husband of the house is the ghost of reason it seems as most of the others are so lost or crazy bad Twisted Evil The blond mother who killed her husband and herself seems to be the only one that was a victim of crazy! How can you even explain this show! It is crazy good and sometimes to hard to watch! But all is a powerful way! affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:58 pm

OMG! Anyone watch the latest episode with the Black Dahlia? Yikes!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:58 pm

capricious1 wrote:

Yes and it was awesome! And now becasue of that, more people are interested in teh real Black Dahlia story:

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/yahoo-tv/american-horror-story-sparks-interest-black-dahlia-murder-210526069.html

Now supposedly on the upcoming episode they will put to rest any speculation on if Violet is dead or alive and we will get more background on Larry and Constance!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:56 pm

capricious1 wrote:

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Yeah I did and I was Evil or Very Mad :(bigvomit): and then Twisted Evil and then affraid and then Rolling Eyes Shocked and then :(hubbahubba): and then :(shithitfan): and in the long run I was :(hypnotized): :(nosepick): :(fight):
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:21 am

Holy crap, last nights was the best episode yet, even though I pretty much guessed the big twist, it was still a pretty powerful scene!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:07 am

ctown28 wrote:
Holy crap, last nights was the best episode yet, even though I pretty much guessed the big twist, it was still a pretty powerful scene!

I already know what is going to happen but I cannot wait to watch it tonght (had to DVR it)!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:48 am

capricious1 wrote:

I already know what is going to happen but I cannot wait to watch it tonght (had to DVR it)!

I DVR'ed it as well but then decided to stay up and watch it. This show really has me hooked.

Even though you know what happens, be prepared, because like some of the other episodes, questions get answered, but new ones are raised!

Sucks there will only be two more shows after this one!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:02 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

I DVR'ed it as well but then decided to stay up and watch it. This show really has me hooked.

Even though you know what happens, be prepared, because like some of the other episodes, questions get answered, but new ones are raised!

I know, and then the wait begins!

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:26 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

I have not seen the last episode yet, but only two more shows for the season!? :(crymeariver): I do not it has been renewed for anohter. The best shows are the ones that have lots of surprises and when things are revlealed, new one occur. Lost to me is the best of the best in that mode.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Now I saw the last one, that one the the violence themed one, those are so hard to watch sometimes. I mean how many people were beaten or killed? The blonde kid is so evil! That was so sad that the daugher is dead. Boy is that Jessica Lange character a pure bitch to the core!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:02 pm

potato74 wrote:
Now I saw the last one, that one the the violence themed one, those are so hard to watch sometimes. I mean how many people were beaten or killed? The blonde kid is so evil! That was so sad that the daugher is dead. Boy is that Jessica Lange character a pure bitch to the core!!

Jessica Lange should win an Emmy for this show. Constance is such a fabulous character even with her prejudices and things. Yes she is a bitch to the core, but whenever I see her on the screen, chances are something good is going to happen!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:21 pm

ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:

Jessica Lange should win an Emmy for this show. Constance is such a fabulous character even with her prejudices and things. Yes she is a bitch to the core, but whenever I see her on the screen, chances are something good is going to happen!

She is a fantastic actress, always has been. She plays the part so well but it is true, when she is on screen you just know something is up!

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:20 pm

So, I just watched the latest episode and it was very disturbing. Tate is the "psycho killer." Even though I knew what was going to happen with Violet, it was still tough to watch her go through that---to discover she is dead, trying to get out of the house----the sobbing was so sad. I did chuckle at the end, when they were playing cards, and Tate told her they would be together forever. She looked a bit uncertain about that.

Constance was the queen of evil when she went to see Larry in prison! Oh she plays the part so well! Nasty thing, when she led him to believe she would touch his hand through the glass yet pulled away, pure malice in her eyes. Actually felt bad for Larry and his unrequited love for her. Bitch. Evil or Very Mad

The next episode should prove interesting, I have read that the birth scene will be very graphic. Will she live through it? Is the whole family going to die? What will the babies be like, yikes!

Also, I have been doing some lurking on the fx boards and rumor has it that each season will be a new family in the house! I was unaware of this, ha, probably the last to know, as usual! But I have grown attached to these characters and want to know more about them, I feel we have only scratched the surface. We shall see.

Btw, Stephen King's "Bag of Bones" starts tonight on A&E! cheers

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:49 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Also, I have been doing some lurking on the fx boards and rumor has it that each season will be a new family in the house! I was unaware of this, ha, probably the last to know, as usual! But I have grown attached to these characters and want to know more about them, I feel we have only scratched the surface. We shall see.

Actually I have heard that not only will the cast change, but the location as well. I think that is actually good. There is only so much story they can tell here and it will be interesting to see how they wrap it up.

Something that I read for an ending that I think would be really cool is if they are all dead and stuck in the house forever, as the show is ending, the y show all the ghosts looking out the window as the camera pans out and you see Marcy (Real Estate lady) put the house back up on the markey and then have her eyes turn red or something to show she has been responsible for everything from the start! How cool would that be?
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:43 am

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Actually I have heard that not only will the cast change, but the location as well. I think that is actually good. There is only so much story they can tell here and it will be interesting to see how they wrap it up.

Something that I read for an ending that I think would be really cool is if they are all dead and stuck in the house forever, as the show is ending, the y show all the ghosts looking out the window as the camera pans out and you see Marcy (Real Estate lady) put the house back up on the markey and then have her eyes turn red or something to show she has been responsible for everything from the start! How cool would that be?

Oh, I like the idea of the location changing as well, that opens up ALL kinds of possiblilties!

I think they are all going to be dead and stuck in that house forever. I like that ending, so cool and creepy.

Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:04 pm

Have a cross-over with Ghost Hunter's International...and they can't find anything

The good thing about a new house - all new stories...the bad thing - starting over from scratch

I guess its all in how they want to end this...go with a cliffhanger or come to a more or less ending

LOL - Marcy is behind it all the whole time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   

Back to top Go down

American horror story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next