View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11267

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:05 pm

oh potato, it is sooooooo tough to watch. Don't want to give it away, will have to cover my eyes when we watch it together. affraid

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8837

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:09 pm

I was foolish enough to put it on when I went to bed last night, fell asleep a little bit into it, maybe 20 mins, thats the last time I am watching that show right before bed. What spooky dreams I had!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:14 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I was foolish enough to put it on when I went to bed last night, fell asleep a little bit into it, maybe 20 mins, thats the last time I am watching that show right before bed. What spooky dreams I had!

I never watch it last thing before bed...tooo creepy, but the French maid, she is pretty awsome thou for a nitecap lol!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:55 pm

ctown28 wrote:

ctown, that is EXACTLY what I did and I was creeped out! That was one tough episode.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:03 am

Well I watched the entier episode and all I can say is wow!

There was one little thing that bothered me about it. At the beginning in the school scene, when the "jock" kid decides to take control and confronts Tate and says "Hey! That's enough" What did he think was gonna happen? That Tate would drop the guns and say "OK, you're right, I'll stop now"

Other than that it was a great show. I'm wondering if there will be any type of revelation about when Vivien was eating that she wasn't eating what she thought she was. I love how the show always leaves me with more questions than were previously answered, only because thye don't let those questions drag on for an eternity, they get questions answered before bringing in a whole new set of questions.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:04 am

I almost forgot,

Anyone brave enough after the show to look in the mirror and say "Here piggy pig pig"

:@): :@): :@): :@): :@): :@): :@): :@): :@): :@): :@): :@): :@):
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I almost forgot,

Anyone brave enough after the show to look in the mirror and say "Here piggy pig pig"

NOT ME!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:

There was one little thing that bothered me about it. At the beginning in the school scene, when the "jock" kid decides to take control and confronts Tate and says "Hey! That's enough" What did he think was gonna happen? That Tate would drop the guns and say "OK, you're right, I'll stop now"

Other than that it was a great show. I'm wondering if there will be any type of revelation about when Vivien was eating that she wasn't eating what she thought she was. I love how the show always leaves me with more questions than were previously answered, only because thye don't let those questions drag on for an eternity, they get questions answered before bringing in a whole new set of questions.

Exactly! That's what I like most about this show, I think I have it figured out and then, bonk! So gross to watch Vivien eat the offal.

Why do I have the urge to stand in front of the mirror and say that? lol!

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:44 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Exactly! That's what I like most about this show, I think I have it figured out and then, bonk! So gross to watch Vivien eat the offal.

I feel like going in front of a mirror and saying "French maid" 3 times, that I would do Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:15 pm

potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I feel like going in front of a mirror and saying "French maid" 3 times, that I would do Twisted Evil

Laughing Laughing Go ahead, try it, I dare you! Ha! You will probably get your old pal rubber suit guy! :(teehee):

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:21 pm

capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Go ahead, try it, I dare you! Ha! You will probably get your old pal rubber suit guy!

affraid now you just ruined that fantasy
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:39 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Laughing Laughing Go ahead, try it, I dare you! Ha! You will probably get your old pal rubber suit guy! :(teehee):

In a few week they are going to revela who rubber suit guy is! Not next week but the following week! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:45 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

In a few week they are going to revela who rubber suit guy is! Not next week but the following week! Can't wait!

Neither can I! Could it be the security guy? We can always ask potato as he is a big fan of rubber suit guy. lol!

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:46 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Go ahead, try it, I dare you! Ha! You will probably get your old pal rubber suit guy!

Neither can I! Could it be the security guy? We can always ask potato as he is a big fan of rubber suit guy. lol!

Nah, the maid is more my type lol!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:00 am

I tried it:

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:26 am

ctown28 wrote:
I tried it:

lol! oh you just made my day!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:56 am

Wow, I just watched that video, and this should be a PSA to not have webcams around while drinking!

Glad you enjoyed it capri!

:(hypnotized):
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:16 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Wow, I just watched that video, and this should be a PSA to not have webcams around while drinking!

Glad you enjoyed it capri!

:(hypnotized):

Laughing somehow I just KNEW fermented adult beverages were responsible for this bit of cinematic wonder! Still find it funny, thanks!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:27 am

This show just gets better and better each week. I am half tempted to DVR all the epsiodes and not watch them until the season is over so that I don't have to wait an entire week between episodes! But then I don't think I could wait until the end of the season to watch another! lol!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:26 pm

I think I have a crush on the french maid, she does her job really good! affraid Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:32 am

The half blind one, right?

How about the kooky neighbor!

I missed Ep 2 - what happened to doggie?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Rubber man will be revelaed tonight and I can actually stay up tonight to watch it since no work tomorrow! Should be a great episode!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:20 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Rubber man will be revelaed tonight and I can actually stay up tonight to watch it since no work tomorrow! Should be a great episode!

I know ctown, I can't wait AND I get to sleep in tomorrow! Woot!

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:55 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I know ctown, I can't wait AND I get to sleep in tomorrow! Woot!

"Rubber man does it better" or something like that, the old song by Carly Simon affraid lol! confused affraid affraid lol! lol! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:05 pm

I jsut don't get how rubber man could have gotten Vivien pregnant, I mean instead of wearing one, he is a rubber man!

:(club):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   

Back to top Go down

American horror story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next