AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8836

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:57 pm

potato74 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Well I bet potato was all excited when they showed that lampshade!

Did anyone notice the nipple on it?

I have yet to see last nights show, but now I have a nipple to add to the looking forward to seeing it all Donald Duck NaNaNaNa BB Hamster

I so wish I could be there to see the look on our spuds face when he sees the nipple I'm speaking of! LMFAO
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11266

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:15 am

ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I have yet to see last nights show, but now I have a nipple to add to the looking forward to seeing it all Donald Duck NaNaNaNa BB Hamster

I so wish I could be there to see the look on our spuds face when he sees the nipple I'm speaking of! LMFAO

For your viewing pleasure I have had a secret spy cam placed on spuds tv...........the same one I used to film you running around the BB house in the nakey (dammit, wrong thread again). lol!

I imagine it will look something like this....

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:13 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

For your viewing pleasure I have had a secret spy cam placed on spuds tv...........the same one I used to film you running around the BB house in the nakey (dammit, wrong thread again). lol!

I imagine it will look something like this....

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2692

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Hey potato...who's the "chip" off the old block next to you on the couch? confused
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
Hey potato...who's the "chip" off the old block next to you on the couch? confused

lol! That is my seceret friend...I am not going to tell NaNaNaNa Razz Wink SMOKING!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:46 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:

.........it is ctown........shhhhhhh Very Happy

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:10 am

capricious1 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

Oh good, I'm relieved....I thought it might be someone who's croc kick worthy affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:59 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

Oh good, I'm relieved....I thought it might be someone who's croc kick worthy affraid

LMFAO Wink

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:46 pm

I fianlly saw the nipple lamp and it really was, but the spock/sylar...hero/villain is a real sicko here to the max.
So now I see what this season is about and as creepy as can be. Run by the devil as a nun with her sidekicks of pure evil all around her....this show is wicked creepy...
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:20 pm

potato74 wrote:
I fianlly saw the nipple lamp and it really was, but the spock/sylar...hero/villain is a real sicko here to the max.
So now I see what this season is about and as creepy as can be. Run by the devil as a nun with her sidekicks of pure evil all around her....this show is wicked creepy...

Well, your life is complete...you saw the nipple! LMFAO This show is the creepiest of the creep shows...it leaves you wanting more when it ends each week. This is my first season watching & I love it.

Happy Thanksgiving & don't eat too much turkey! :(Turkeyday): gobble, gobble!

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:

Well, your life is complete...you saw the nipple! LMFAO This show is the creepiest of the creep shows...it leaves you wanting more when it ends each week. This is my first season watching & I love it.

Happy Thanksgiving & don't eat too much turkey! :(Turkeyday): gobble, gobble!

Donald Duck I know it is! Have a happy thanksgiving too Lyndsey! :(finger31):
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:50 am

Well we now Thredson is bloody face in 1964, but who is the modern day bloody face?

I know on this past episode when they showed the "real" killer calling it in to the cops, that sounded an awful lot like Thredson (Zach Quinto's) voice, but if you go back and watch again, you can determine that it is actually Dylan McDermott's voice.

An interesting theory that I read has the modern day one being a movie shoot that we are seeing. I really hope they don't take it that was as that would be an ultimate copout!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:42 am

ctown28 wrote:
Well we now Thredson is bloody face in 1964, but who is the modern day bloody face?

I know on this past episode when they showed the "real" killer calling it in to the cops, that sounded an awful lot like Thredson (Zach Quinto's) voice, but if you go back and watch again, you can determine that it is actually Dylan McDermott's voice.

An interesting theory that I read has the modern day one being a movie shoot that we are seeing. I really hope they don't take it that was as that would be an ultimate copout!

It did sound like him! I am wondering if it is him, should Dr. T impregnate Lana, it could be their child.......or.... it could it be the nasty little child (Vivien's baby) that Constance had at the end of sesaon one? Personally I am hoping it is a female, it sure looked like one on the last episode. We shall wait and see! cheers

Maybe it is an alien? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:24 am

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

It did sound like him! I am wondering if it is him, should Dr. T impregnate Lana, it could be their child.......or.... it could it be the nasty little child (Vivien's baby) that Constance had at the end of sesaon one? Personally I am hoping it is a female, it sure looked like one on the last episode. We shall wait and see! cheers

2 problems with this scenario: first, they have told us that the 2 seasons will not be linked in any way, shape or form (although it wouldn't be the first time we were lied to) and second season 1 was also set in present day so that child would still be an infant at the time this is set.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:22 am

There are also sosme theories out there as to what Thredesn did with the bodu of Lana's girlfirend, Wendy. Some people are thinking that he fed her to Lana, that is what was in that sandwich.

This could actually make sense and it plays right into the modern day bloody face being a woman, here is a picture of her unmasked:

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:06 am

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

2 problems with this scenario: first, they have told us that the 2 seasons will not be linked in any way, shape or form (although it wouldn't be the first time we were lied to) and second season 1 was also set in present day so that child would still be an infant at the time this is set.

True, but you never know with these writers! Smile Oh my....what if it is Sister Jude's baby (after her one night stand with that random guy in the bar?). Or better yet, could it be Grace's baby, removed by Dr. Arden, that has been genetically "improved" (yeah, I know, I am reaching). This is what I love about this show, you think you have it figured out and then.......bam!

He FED Wendy to Lana? Ugh............

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:03 am

I have to say I really enjoyed last nights episode. Ian McShane was awesome asthe evil Santa and Lily Rabe knocked it out of the park again with her portrayal of the possessed Sister Mary Eunice. Someone on another board gave her a great name for hte character, Eunicefer! Devil Snicker
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:45 am

ctown28 wrote:
I have to say I really enjoyed last nights episode. Ian McShane was awesome asthe evil Santa and Lily Rabe knocked it out of the park again with her portrayal of the possessed Sister Mary Eunice. Someone on another board gave her a great name for hte character, Eunicefer! Devil Snicker

Good one! cheers She (Lily) is doing an amazing job!

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Some interesting tidbits here.......SPOILER ALERT if you have not watched the "Unholy Night" episode.........

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/12/06/american-horror-story-ryan-murphy-unholy-night-exclusive/

Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:37 am

capricious1 wrote:
Some interesting tidbits here.......SPOILER ALERT if you have not watched the "Unholy Night" episode.........

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/12/06/american-horror-story-ryan-murphy-unholy-night-exclusive/

Great article...thanks for sharing. Ian McShane is the epitome of the bad guy...he plays evil so well! Loved him in Deadwood & I'm looking forward to seeing him back again. Won't say who, but I'm glad "you know who" will be on next week.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:06 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Great article...thanks for sharing. Ian McShane is the epitome of the bad guy...he plays evil so well! Loved him in Deadwood & I'm looking forward to seeing him back again. Won't say who, but I'm glad "you know who" will be on next week.

cheers I loved Deadwood! Especially this guy......(now I can watch him on Justified, another good FX show)

I know! I cannot wait to see what happened to "you know who." Smile

Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:05 pm

I have so many movies on my dvr & I finally got to watch Grey Gardens w/Jessica Lange & Drew Barrymore last night. I had seen the original documentary a while back & I couldn't believe how closely the movie followed the doc...sometimes word for word. What really got me was Jessica Lange's acting. When I first saw her in King Kong I thought she was awful & never went out of my way to watch anything she was in. Now that I'm watching AHS Asylum & see what a great actress she is, I was curious to see her in Grey Gardens. Well, I honestly couldn't tell the true life character & Jessica apart....she played the role so well it was like watching Edith Beale's twin. I will pay more attention now to her movies...she rocks!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
I have so many movies on my dvr & I finally got to watch Grey Gardens w/Jessica Lange & Drew Barrymore last night. I had seen the original documentary a while back & I couldn't believe how closely the movie followed the doc...sometimes word for word. What really got me was Jessica Lange's acting. When I first saw her in King Kong I thought she was awful & never went out of my way to watch anything she was in. Now that I'm watching AHS Asylum & see what a great actress she is, I was curious to see her in Grey Gardens. Well, I honestly couldn't tell the true life character & Jessica apart....she played the role so well it was like watching Edith Beale's twin. I will pay more attention now to her movies...she rocks!

Jessica Lange is an amazing actress! You have to check her out in "Everybody's All American" and "Cape Fear."

Grey Gardens was amazing! cheers

Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:24 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

Jessica Lange is an amazing actress! You have to check her out in "Everybody's All American" and "Cape Fear."

Grey Gardens was amazing! cheers

Thanks for the suggestions cap. I saw Cape Fear years ago, but don't remember her in it & at the time I remember liking the original movie better, but I'll have to re-check it. I never heard of Everybody's All American, but will look that one up also. :sunny:
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:29 am

Let's not forget the masterpiece that she was in. Of course I'm talking about "Tootsie"

:(club):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   

Back to top Go down

American horror story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next