HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 American horror story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:23 pm

capricious1 wrote:



ctown, I felt the same way, it was well done. So glad that "dream" ending did not happen. Some questions answered, some not, perfect. What did you think about Tate's son, what a little doll he is..... Sarcastic That moment was chilling! Completely creeped me out!



When that was going on I thought we were going to see that one of the other ghosts found a way to escape the house and kidnapped the kid, it was nice to see him fir right in with Tate. Now the hope is that for next season, they do in fact change the location and everything. There is nothing more to be told in the murder house as the Harmons will not allow anyone else to move in without having the same thing happen that thye did to the Hispanics. Now they could go with Tate's son as the focus of the story and have him be in foster care somewhere else, but the demon adopted kid thing has been done many times over.
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Watched "Birthing" last night - wow

The two people that received a baby seemed content (a still birth and a devil baby - 2 things on MY wish list...not)

Tate is screwed though - can't leave - the gay couple hate him - Violet hates him and now he has to deal with his rape victim in the Mom.

Afterlife is gonna SUCK for him!
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: AHS - Season 2   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:22 pm

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45768576/ns/today-entertainment/
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:51 pm

KermitTFrog wrote:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45768576/ns/today-entertainment/

I know, I read about that. Whole new show next season for this, cool. Wonder who is coming back and who they will play. I so want the French maid to come back, the trampy one, maybe she will be a naughty schoolgirl this time affraid And the physco boy for sure and his mom queen bitch, the jessica lange. lol!
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Male Posts : 1084
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Its chilly - time to hybernate!

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:56 pm

well it would have to be someone alive since the house won't let the dead leave

Mostly that leaves Grandmama and melty face as main characters who are not dead

Oh - and the realitor
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Here is what I see happeneing for season 2 based on the interviews with Ryan Murphy. Now I will admit taht this theory did not originate by me, just something that I read in another forum and it makes sense. Murphy said they would explore many different area, ghosts, serial killers etc and said the only thing off limits to him is vampires (Thank goodness)

Now he also said there are clues inthe final 3 episodes about next season.

We saw in the final 3 episodes :

Larry get shipped off to Illinois to go to prison.

Nora called her baby "noisy little monster" Little Monster was a nickname that John Wayne Gacy's father called him when he was an a baby. Gacy was also jailed at a supposed haunted prison in Illinois.

And this is a really subtle clue but still makes perfect sense. towards the end of the finale, we see the Harmons and Nora decorating the Christmas tree and having a great time, then the camera pans over to Hayden and Tate looking on and they seem to be behind some type of gate which could be a hint again to a prison!

What do you all think?

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11259
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : On the beach.....

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:36 am

ctown28 wrote:
Here is what I see happeneing for season 2 based on the interviews with Ryan Murphy. Now I will admit taht this theory did not originate by me, just something that I read in another forum and it makes sense. Murphy said they would explore many different area, ghosts, serial killers etc and said the only thing off limits to him is vampires (Thank goodness)

Now he also said there are clues inthe final 3 episodes about next season.

We saw in the final 3 episodes :

Larry get shipped off to Illinois to go to prison.

Nora called her baby "noisy little monster" Little Monster was a nickname that John Wayne Gacy's father called him when he was an a baby. Gacy was also jailed at a supposed haunted prison in Illinois.

And this is a really subtle clue but still makes perfect sense. towards the end of the finale, we see the Harmons and Nora decorating the Christmas tree and having a great time, then the camera pans over to Hayden and Tate looking on and they seem to be behind some type of gate which could be a hint again to a prison!
What do you all think?




Oh the rumors are flying on the FX site! Everything from the story going to North Carolina with Constance (as she mentioned going there many times), Harvard, prison, and the possiblilty that the Harmon's never left Boston!

I, for one, like the ideas you have mentioned here! Maybe it is going to be a "prison" locale.

I was wondering about that "noisy little monster" comment and now I see why it may have been said! The house IS a breeding ground for killers so it makes perfect sense! It is sort of a "prison" for them.

It did look like Hayden and Tate were looking through bars or a gate at the end of the show....how very interesting.

Also, didn't you find that perfect little "family gathering" around the Christmas tree a little bit TOO perfect? Hmmmmm.......


_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am

capricious1 wrote:


Oh the rumors are flying on the FX site! Everything from the story going to North Carolina with Constance (as she mentioned going there many times), Harvard, prison, and the possiblilty that the Harmon's never left Boston!

I, for one, like the ideas you have mentioned here! Maybe it is going to be a "prison" locale.

I was wondering about that "noisy little monster" comment and now I see why it may have been said! The house IS a breeding ground for killers so it makes perfect sense! It is sort of a "prison" for them.

It did look like Hayden and Tate were looking through bars or a gate at the end of the show....how very interesting.

Also, didn't you find that perfect little "family gathering" around the Christmas tree a little bit TOO perfect? Hmmmmm.......


I don't want to read too much into it but some of the things you mentioned from the FX boards don't hold water based on what we are told for season two.

Constance and her roots.family will have nothing to do with it. New story, new location etc.

Murphy said something along the lines of, like this season with the Harmons, the new story will have a beginning, a middle and an end.

That being said, I won't be ssurpirised if there are some subtle hints referring to season 1, but nothing that will be related to the story.

One thing I think would be cool that I saw on a board, somehow have a visit to LA in the new story on Halloween and have one of the characters "bump into" one of the original characters. That would just be a funny cameo opportunity.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11259
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : On the beach.....

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:50 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:


Oh the rumors are flying on the FX site! Everything from the story going to North Carolina with Constance (as she mentioned going there many times), Harvard, prison, and the possiblilty that the Harmon's never left Boston!

I, for one, like the ideas you have mentioned here! Maybe it is going to be a "prison" locale.

I was wondering about that "noisy little monster" comment and now I see why it may have been said! The house IS a breeding ground for killers so it makes perfect sense! It is sort of a "prison" for them.

It did look like Hayden and Tate were looking through bars or a gate at the end of the show....how very interesting.

Also, didn't you find that perfect little "family gathering" around the Christmas tree a little bit TOO perfect? Hmmmmm.......


I don't want to read too much into it but some of the things you mentioned from the FX boards don't hold water based on what we are told for season two.
Constance and her roots.family will have nothing to do with it. New story, new location etc.

Murphy said something along the lines of, like this season with the Harmons, the new story will have a beginning, a middle and an end.

That being said, I won't be ssurpirised if there are some subtle hints referring to season 1, but nothing that will be related to the story.

One thing I think would be cool that I saw on a board, somehow have a visit to LA in the new story on Halloween and have one of the characters "bump into" one of the original characters. That would just be a funny cameo opportunity.


True, but Murphy does have a habit of "crowd pleasing" as evidenced by Glee, he even admits to this. He likes to play. We shall see. I am, like you, looking forward to a brand new location, new cast, possibly some cameos. I love the idea of a whole new "haunt." The "prison" idea is very interesting. Ugh, now we have to wait! Smile

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:53 pm

It is coming back next week and to me this was the best new show on TV last season

Alcatraz was 2nd and look how that went
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:07 pm

potato74 wrote:
It is coming back next week and to me this was the best new show on TV last season

Alcatraz was 2nd and look how that went

I've seen all the promos and trailers and it looks great. Set in an insane aslyum in 1960's Boston. Jessica Lange is playing a nun this year.

The only thing going against it is all the hype from the fans of last years season may make it impossible to hold up to expectations. I really hope that's not the case. It was the one show last year that I actaully looked forward to watching each week.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11259
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : On the beach.....

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Oh I cannot wait for this show to start! My favorite form last season. cheers

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2692
Join date : 2011-07-29
Location : Here if not there

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:56 am

ctown or cap...I have never watched this show before, so can I pick it up if I start watching it now or will I be totally confused? It's on Wednesday night but I dont know if it's the first one this season.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:23 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
ctown or cap...I have never watched this show before, so can I pick it up if I start watching it now or will I be totally confused? It's on Wednesday night but I dont know if it's the first one this season.

You don't have to worry about last season. It's an anthology series, meaning that each season will be it's own seperate story, with new characters and everything. It's kind of like watching a brand new show. Each season will tell a story with a beginning, middle and end.

If this season is half as good as last season, it will again be my favorite show to watch.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11259
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : On the beach.....

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:48 am

ctown28 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
ctown or cap...I have never watched this show before, so can I pick it up if I start watching it now or will I be totally confused? It's on Wednesday night but I dont know if it's the first one this season.

You don't have to worry about last season. It's an anthology series, meaning that each season will be it's own seperate story, with new characters and everything. It's kind of like watching a brand new show. Each season will tell a story with a beginning, middle and end.

If this season is half as good as last season, it will again be my favorite show to watch.


^^^^this.

Lyndsey, it is a great show! Come join us! While you are at it, go back on this thread and see the little video our ctown made last season....... cheers

I agree ctown, if this is anything like last season it will be my favorite......right now my favorites are Revolution and Arrow. Oh I cannot wait for tonight! Smile

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:37 am

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
ctown or cap...I have never watched this show before, so can I pick it up if I start watching it now or will I be totally confused? It's on Wednesday night but I dont know if it's the first one this season.

You don't have to worry about last season. It's an anthology series, meaning that each season will be it's own seperate story, with new characters and everything. It's kind of like watching a brand new show. Each season will tell a story with a beginning, middle and end.

If this season is half as good as last season, it will again be my favorite show to watch.


^^^^this.

Lyndsey, it is a great show! Come join us! While you are at it, go back on this thread and see the little video our ctown made last season....... cheers

I agree ctown, if this is anything like last season it will be my favorite......right now my favorites are Revolution and Arrow. Oh I cannot wait for tonight! Smile

Who knows, I may have to make another this season if the show gives me a reason to make one! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2692
Join date : 2011-07-29
Location : Here if not there

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Thanks capri & ctown! I wasn't sure if it was a series & I would be coming into the middle of it. I saw the coming attractions & it looked like something I would like....looking forward to the first epi tonight! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:26 am

Holy shit!!! That first episode was fabulous and really set the tone for the upcoming season. As expected, Jessica Lange did a great job, but I'm really interested to see the development of Sarah Paulsons character. She's the one that plays the reported that was committed to Briarwood after sneaking in.

I really like the direction they are taking with it, that mental illness is not a disease but an excuse for sinning. Going to be interesting to see how it all plays out. And of course waiting for the revela as to who Bloody Face actually is (I really hope it's not Kit as they are hinting at)
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11259
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : On the beach.....

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:03 am

ctown28 wrote:
Holy shit!!! That first episode was fabulous and really set the tone for the upcoming season. As expected, Jessica Lange did a great job, but I'm really interested to see the development of Sarah Paulsons character. She's the one that plays the reported that was committed to Briarwood after sneaking in.

I really like the direction they are taking with it, that mental illness is not a disease but an excuse for sinning. Going to be interesting to see how it all plays out. And of course waiting for the revela as to who Bloody Face actually is (I really hope it's not Kit as they are hinting at)


I KNOW! cheers cheers cheers Amazing first episode! Jessica Lange nailed it as usual! Lots going on! Great storylines! Loving it!

Who is Bloody Face??????

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:24 pm

I loved the show too! May be even better than the 1st season What a creepy, sexy, totally unpredictable show affraid
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2692
Join date : 2011-07-29
Location : Here if not there

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:11 pm

Looks very promising & I love the music also....very creepy. I always liked James Cromwell, but I have never seen him like this before....I'm picturing him with Babe & the two don't fit together, lol. Does anyone know the name of the reporter's girlfriend? I've seen her so many times before, but I can't place her.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11259
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : On the beach.....

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:18 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
Looks very promising & I love the music also....very creepy. I always liked James Cromwell, but I have never seen him like this before....I'm picturing him with Babe & the two don't fit together, lol. Does anyone know the name of the reporter's girlfriend? I've seen her so many times before, but I can't place her.


I know, the sweet old farmer from Babe is a lunatic doctor! He is just plain scary looking!


The reporters girlfriend is Clea DuVall...she has been on a lot of shows (CSI, Heroes), but one of her best was that amazing HBO series (that ended far too soon), Carnivale. Smile


Glad you are liking the show! The music and the sound effects are very creepy....perfect for the Halloween season! Boo!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2692
Join date : 2011-07-29
Location : Here if not there

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:21 am

capricious1 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
Looks very promising & I love the music also....very creepy. I always liked James Cromwell, but I have never seen him like this before....I'm picturing him with Babe & the two don't fit together, lol. Does anyone know the name of the reporter's girlfriend? I've seen her so many times before, but I can't place her.


I know, the sweet old farmer from Babe is a lunatic doctor! He is just plain scary looking!


The reporters girlfriend is Clea DuVall...she has been on a lot of shows (CSI, Heroes), but one of her best was that amazing HBO series (that ended far too soon), Carnivale. Smile


Glad you are liking the show! The music and the sound effects are very creepy....perfect for the Halloween season! Boo!

Yes, thanks capri....it was Carnivale. I could picture her so clearly, but couldn't place her in the right show. That show was like nothing else...it just got weirder & weirder every week & just when I thought I understood somethng it would change the following week.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11259
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : On the beach.....

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
Looks very promising & I love the music also....very creepy. I always liked James Cromwell, but I have never seen him like this before....I'm picturing him with Babe & the two don't fit together, lol. Does anyone know the name of the reporter's girlfriend? I've seen her so many times before, but I can't place her.


I know, the sweet old farmer from Babe is a lunatic doctor! He is just plain scary looking!


The reporters girlfriend is Clea DuVall...she has been on a lot of shows (CSI, Heroes), but one of her best was that amazing HBO series (that ended far too soon), Carnivale. Smile


Glad you are liking the show! The music and the sound effects are very creepy....perfect for the Halloween season! Boo!

Yes, thanks capri....it was Carnivale. I could picture her so clearly, but couldn't place her in the right show. That show was like nothing else...it just got weirder & weirder every week & just when I thought I understood somethng it would change the following week.


You are welcome!

I loved Carnivale......sad when it was discontinued!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:13 am

Does anyone else think that Max von Sydow would be the perfect casting choice for Dr. Arden?

Obviously he may be too old to play the part now, but I just can't help but think of what a great job he could do with that character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: American horror story   

Back to top Go down
 
American horror story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» American horror story
» American Horror Story, Season 3, Coven
» American Horror Story's New Season Could Be About The Manson Family
» My Short Slender Man Story
» James Haggerty-Contemporary American Potter

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dramas & Thrillers :: Dramas & Thrillers: General Comments-
Jump to: