View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: American horror story   Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Who watched this show! WHat a crazy creepy ride that was! affraid I swear I do not think I ever saw a more naughty or scarey show ever on TV! Holy CRAP! :(shitsmell): I mean it sure has my attention so far :(nerdface): :(hypnotized): :(shithitfan): :(shithitfan): :(devil):
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11438

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:25 pm

At first I thought I was watching something on HBO or Showtime (language, graphic) but it turns out to be very interesting in a kind of Blue Velvet, Twin Peaks sort of way. I am having a tough time trying to figure out who is living and who is dead, and what exactly was that in the basement? Who is the man (?) in the rubber suit? Question

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:29 pm

capricious1 wrote:
At first I thought I was watching something on HBO or Showtime (language, graphic) but it turns out to be very interesting in a kind of Blue Velvet, Twin Peaks sort of way. I am having a tough time trying to figure out who is living and who is dead, and what exactly was that in the basement? Who is the man (?) in the rubber suit? Question

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor The guy in the rubber suit, you know I think it and this is how crazy the show is, I think it is the teenage kid dead kid thingy affraid

The frenchmaid...... affraid :(1231gal): :(bafraid): :(bafraid): she gave new meaning to the phrase "bad girl" :(1231gal):
Hey I guess I know who I will be watching the next show with.... :(cheers):
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:43 pm

potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor The guy in the rubber suit, you know I think it and this is how crazy the show is, I think it is the teenage kid dead kid thingy affraid

The frenchmaid...... affraid :(1231gal): :(bafraid): :(bafraid): she gave new meaning to the phrase "bad girl" :(1231gal):

Yes! It could be him and how could she not know it was her husband, the eyes did not even look the same. confused

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:47 pm

capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Yes! It could be him and how could she not know it was her husband, the eyes did not even look the same. confused

Oh and this is what I think, she knew it was not him and that was why she almost cried during at as it was a payback thing. I think she knew! affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:08 pm

potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Oh and this is what I think, she knew it was not him and that was why she almost cried during at as it was a payback thing. I think she knew! affraid

Duh! that makes sense! But she is in trouble because she is SPOILERS!

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:19 pm

new episode coming up this week and for sure it is going to be a creepy love fest affraid :ketten: :bonk: :(U): :(lickme): rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:50 am

Guess what's on tonight? I can't wait! :(bafraid):

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:52 am

capricious1 wrote:
Guess what's on tonight? I can't wait! :(bafraid):

I know :(dancesmilie): :(bananadance): :(mexbanana): :(mj): :(yay): affraid affraid I will try to watch it with you if I can, but I DVR this and that and the other thing, so you may have to wait a day to talk about it with me, but we will :(starry):
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Okay! I will try very hard not to spoil it for you! silent

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:02 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Okay! I will try very hard not to spoil it for you! silent

Laughing Laughing You already spoil me enough, so no matter what, it is all good with you :queen: :king:
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:30 am

And the plot thickens! Something "wrong" with the baby, ghosts all over this episode, the thing in the basement plays ball with Addie. Creepy when the ball rolls back......

Ben's affair girl is preggers and Constance is messing around with a young guy.

Three thugs come in to recreate a crime that took place in the house in the past, one gets the axe, literally. The rest go into the basement, enough said.

And the dead kid (maybe rubber suit guy) saves the day. Unbelieveable! Shocked

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:35 am

capricious1 wrote:
And the plot thickens! Something "wrong" with the baby, ghosts all over this episode, the thing in the basement plays ball with Addie. Creepy when the ball rolls back......

Three thugs come in to recreate a crime that took place in the house in the past, one gets the axe, literally. The rest go into the basement, enough said.

Laughing Laughing Cannot wait to see it wih you! :(starry):
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:01 am

potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Laughing Laughing Cannot wait to see it wih you! :(starry):

Off topic here for one second----ummmmmm, was going to watch it with you but you ran out of the room screaming and clutching your JB pillow, just sayin' lol! Show was good last night, scary.

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:14 pm

capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

And the dead kid (maybe rubber suit guy) saves the day. Unbelieveable!

Cannot wait to see it wih you!

Off topic here for one second----ummmmmm, was going to watch it with you but you ran out of the room screaming and clutching your JB pillow, just sayin' lol! Show was good last night, scary.

lol! lol! I know, I gotta stop doing that But you still are looking pretty good with you David Cassidy tattoo hmmm, did that sound right, considering where it is
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:17 am

Hey I just saw this with you Capi, wow what a show bad people killing bad people and who is good people. Some scarey stuff and yeah, thanks for holding my hand, i was scared affraid affraid affraid lol! :(Heart):
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:10 am

potato74 wrote:
Hey I just saw this with you Capi, wow what a show bad people killing bad people and who is good people. Some scarey stuff and yeah, thanks for holding my hand, i was scared affraid affraid affraid lol! :(Heart):

It was a creepy one was it not? What is going on with the baby, and how perfect were the cupcakes, did Constance KNOW this was going to happen? Is one of Constance's "bad" babies living in the basement.

lol, Duh! I just figured something out (and I was insisting you did not see this epi, omg, too funny, duh)

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:54 am

capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:

It was a creepy one was it not? What is going on with the baby, and how perfect were the cupcakes, did Constance KNOW this was going to happen? Is one of Constance's "bad" babies living in the basement.

lol, Duh! I just figured something out (and I was insisting you did not see this epi, omg, too funny, duh)

yeah i was there capi, but i was wearing the rubber suit so i do not think you knew it was me, but you could still seee my eyes lol! affraid but i knew it was you in the french maid outfit, i saw the david cassidy tatoo, you could not fool me! :(starry):
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:52 am

Oh! Okay, got it! Please tell me I was not the old version of the maid? lol! I still think the creepiest part of that episode was the ball rolling back in the basement. I need to know what is in that basement! Ug, and it is Addies friend? Yikes! :(bafraid):

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:05 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Oh! Okay, got it! Please tell me I was not the old version of the maid? lol! I still think the creepiest part of that episode was the ball rolling back in the basement. I need to know what is in that basement! Ug, and it is Addies friend? Yikes! :(bafraid):

I know the basement freaks me out, along with the old maid affraid The young one, well , the song "superfreak" comes to mind!!!! Laughing Laughing A girl after my heart...well maybe not the heart Laughing
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:55 am

Somehow I think Constance and the thing in the basement are connected, Addie's sibling maybe, eeeek! The old lady maid is, well what exactly is she, is she a ghost? Question

I guess we have to wait and see Smile

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:38 am

capricious1 wrote:
Somehow I think Constance and the thing in the basement are connected, Addie's sibling maybe, eeeek! The old lady maid is, well what exactly is she, is she a ghost? Question

I guess we have to wait and see Smile

yeah, but it is so fun to watch affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9618

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:16 am

I finally got around to getting DVR service and was able to catch the Pilot for this show through On Demand.

Wow, this looks to be a great show. Haven't seen the 2nd episode yet, it looks like it will be replayed later in the week before the third episode airs.

I am already hooked! I love shows like this and this may very well become my new favorite show!

I love what thye are doing with the maid character!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:45 am

ctown28 wrote:
I finally got around to getting DVR service and was able to catch the Pilot for this show through On Demand.

Wow, this looks to be a great show. Haven't seen the 2nd episode yet, it looks like it will be replayed later in the week before the third episode airs.

I am already hooked! I love shows like this and this may very well become my new favorite show!

ctown, you are going to love it! So many things going on, it gets more interseting (and creepy) each episode. The maid thing is very interesting, I particularly loved his reaction when she was hired as the maid, lol. I'm still sitting here trying to find out who is dead and who is alive. Love this show. Smile

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:55 am

ctown28 wrote:

The maid gives new meaning to "dirty old maid" I love that hmmm, can't really call her a lady, too! And the basement is pure creepy at it craziest! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American horror story   

Back to top Go down

American horror story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next