Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11267

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:15 am

potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
potato, have you watched the winter finale episode yet? If you have not, pay CLOSE attention to the scene where Olivia and Lincoln are in the diner together......the song, you know it.......... Smile

Btw, regarding the end of the episode, what the heck is Nina Sharp up to now? WTF?

I saw it and I sure got the song....once again a great show!! Nohting like this show out there and it is great to watch with a freind Very Happy Smile Twisted Evil

I KNEW you would pickup on that song! cheers

Oh I sure did pick up! Wink Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:21 pm

I miss Oliva! :(crymeariver):
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:37 pm

oh no - the Potato KOD striking again?

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:06 pm

KermitTFrog wrote:
oh no - the Potato KOD striking again?

Oliva looks hot, not matter what! NO! She has to come back, she is my favorite acteress on TV EVER! Even topped Kate on lost, once we got the sweet and bad two Oliva's...too awsome affraid :cyclops: :cyclops: Got my eye on her!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:53 pm

I can't wiat for this show to come back, I so miss it!!! :cyclops: :cyclops: And Oliva!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:07 pm

It is coming back this Friday!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Go Ana Trov!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:15 pm

potato74 wrote:
Go Ana Trov!!! Smile

Really? Yaaaaaay! cheers

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:21 pm

capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Go Ana Trov!!! Smile

Really? Yaaaaaay! cheers

It is in my DVR to record, I think it is this Friday or the next if I am off one week, but it is coming back, one of the finest hours of TV EVER! cheers cheers
Cross our fingers that it at least makes it thru the season as no one is watching it much anymore. Popcorn and you and me will! bounce
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:19 pm

potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Go Ana Trov!!! Smile

Really? Yaaaaaay! cheers

It is in my DVR to record, I think it is this Friday or the next if I am off one week, but it is coming back, one of the finest hours of TV EVER! cheers cheers
Cross our fingers that it at least makes it thru the season as no one is watching it much anymore. Popcorn and you and me will! bounce

okay my friend, count me in! Smile

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:07 pm

It is this Friday, it is back! cheers cheers cheers cheers :(yay): :(thewave): :(cheerleader): :(cheerleader): :(happyhappy): :(happyhappy): :(thecircle):
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: FOX chief warns that the future of 'Fringe' is in doubt   Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:30 pm

“Fringe” has been hanging by a thread at Fox, and this season may be the last for the fantasy series.

“I would like to have one more season to wrap things up,” show executive producer J.J. Abrams said during the Television Critics Association winter press tour in Pasadena. “But then that’s what any producer would say.”

On Sunday, Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly assured that the show has been a point of pride for the network.

“I share the passion for the show that the fans have,” Reilly said of the series. “I love the fact that Fox, after letting down some of the genre fans over the years, put one on.”

Reilly also said that he loves that fans stuck with the show, and ratings were vastly improved on that night with the addition of “Fringe.”

So what’s not to love?

“The hesitation in my voice is that it’s an expensive show,” Reilly said. “We lose a lot of money on the show.”

Fox doesn’t like bleeding bucks, and the show hasn’t been able to even break even in the past season.

“We’re not in the business of losing money,” Reilly explained. “So we really do have to sit down with (studio Warner Bros.) and figure out is there a number at which it makes sense.”

Translation? Make it cheaper or kill it.

“I hope we get some credit with the fans for seeing through a great show that they’ve enjoyed,” Reilly says. “I’m not now quietly doing the soft cancel here. I’m just telling you where it stands. I know (the producers and the studio) want to keep it going.”

But if it's up to Warner Bros., then fans can relax. Studio boss Peter Roth told us that talk of cancellation is a bit premature. "We have no plans to give viewers closure this season because we expect the series to continue," he told us.

There were reports that producers might try to shop the series to another network, but if they can’t trim the costs there’s little chance it would be attractive to cable entities with smaller budgets than broadcast networks.

“Please don’t start the letter writing campaign right now,” Reilly pleaded. “I can’t take it.”

Ready or not, Reilly may find the first to pen a protest could be star Joshua Jackson, who insisted he wants the series to continue. If that's not an option, he'd at least like to see fans get closure on the story.

"Fringe" makes its midseason return to FOX on Friday, Jan. 13.

http://theclicker.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/09/10072682-fox-chief-warns-that-the-future-of-fringe-is-in-doubt
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:07 pm

thanks kermie! I will be sad to see it go!

Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:30 pm

This year it just seems "off" - last year we had over here/over there...once that was in the past this year seems rudderless.

As we saw with Terra Nova, if your writing is not good, folks will tune in elsewhere.

I wonder when new eps are aired for it vs Grimm how it fairs (also vs what ABC and CBS airs)

Friday seems to be the place TV shows go to die out - but if its winning its time slot!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:45 pm

KermitTFrog wrote:
This year it just seems "off" - last year we had over here/over there...once that was in the past this year seems rudderless.

As we saw with Terra Nova, if your writing is not good, folks will tune in elsewhere.

I wonder when new eps are aired for it vs Grimm how it fairs (also vs what ABC and CBS airs)

Friday seems to be the place TV shows go to die out - but if its winning its time slot!

Fridays are shows on the way out for sure. I still love the show and it is my favorite show even this season. This season is not it's best season, but even putting that aside, I still think it is right now THE best show on TV and one of the best EVER on tv! cheers
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Woot! Fringe is on tonight! Yaaaaaay!

Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:10 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Woot! Fringe is on tonight! Yaaaaaay!

I know, bring out the corndogs!!! affraid Ana Trov is back it town!! Penguin Chicken Dance
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:35 am

YAY, we finally get to see the Fall Finale, don't you just love when the MLB Playoffs get delayed? lol... So, if you havn't guessed this was the episode that was suppose to air right before the break. Now we don't have to wait to get back in to it....

I think they're trying to do far too many storylines at one time and soon we're going to get frustrated when they put one or two ont he back burner and focus on one. We might even forget where one left off when they do that. Not good, all in all though, i have no idea where they're going with this but it better be good.... All I know is I was told the finale will work as a Season OR Series finale so most if not all things will be tied up... They got a lot of work to do. Feeling like the end of Alias all over, damn you Abrams!!!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:04 pm

mk_philly wrote:
YAY, we finally get to see the Fall Finale, don't you just love when the MLB Playoffs get delayed? lol... So, if you havn't guessed this was the episode that was suppose to air right before the break. Now we don't have to wait to get back in to it....

I think they're trying to do far too many storylines at one time and soon we're going to get frustrated when they put one or two ont he back burner and focus on one. We might even forget where one left off when they do that. Not good, all in all though, i have no idea where they're going with this but it better be good.... All I know is I was told the finale will work as a Season OR Series finale so most if not all things will be tied up... They got a lot of work to do. Feeling like the end of Alias all over, damn you Abrams!!!

lol! But Abrams is a very creative writer and one of the best ever! Look at the concept for this show and Lost too, genius! cheers
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:54 am

Oh this last episode was a good one. That poor girl! Poor Olivia, all creeped out, wondering when something may or may not happen to her! Now she knows about the observers and one of them has "experienced" her having to die.....and one was outside her home.. OMG

Btw, there is some good sci fi/horror on BBC America; The Fades and Bedlam. I am hooked on both of them. Of course there is Dr. Who as well (love it).

Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:59 am

capricious1 wrote:
Oh this last episode was a good one. That poor girl! Poor Olivia, all creeped out, wondering when something may or may not happen to her! Now she knows about the observers and one of them has "experienced" her having to die.....and one was outside her home.. OMG

Btw, there is some good sci fi/horror on BBC America; The Fades and Bedlam. I am hooked on both of them. Of course there is Dr. Who as well (love it).

It was one of fringe's best stand alone episodes, poor girl. Great actress though, hope to see more of her in other things.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:42 pm

mk_philly wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

It was one of fringe's best stand alone episodes, poor girl. Great actress though, hope to see more of her in other things.

She was good, kind of spooky.

Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Show will be off for 3 weeks in March and after that will be uninterrupted till the finale. Repeats of Kitchen Nightmares will be taking Fringe's place those 3 weeks, not so good for the show.
Back to top Go down
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:45 am

Last season was much better with the over here vs. over there deal

This season seems like a let down so far

Not that Fox has anything better to air on Friday nights
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:03 pm

I am glad they brought back the red head bad/good girl Oliva, as she looks hotter than her blonde self affraid I think still, this is the best show on TV right now, just the way it is! Ana Torv is an amazing acteress, as is the Scientist/dad. Sure hope a miracle can be pulled off and the show will see the light of another season. Or maybe better yet the sci fi channel or fx would pick it up and cranck it up a notch with and M rating. affraid :cyclops: Smile
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Ratings for this show are so bad now, that Nickalodeon shows and talk shows like the O riley factor are higher rated and it is the lowest rated show on any of the major networks, not counting the WB network :(sucks):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   

Back to top Go down

Fringe!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next