HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Fringe!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:20 pm

mk_philly wrote:
Fox has renewed the cult drama for a fifth and final season, giving the go-ahead on 13 more episodes for the sci-fi series. The renewal will bring Fringe to an end after 100 episodes, a critical syndication threshold for the series' studio, Warner Bros. TV.

That is great, I heard they were talking about doing it and most likley would, I have not heard about the confirmation til now. But what I do know is for sure the show will still be losing money, but Fox is ok with it as they really love this show and are proud of it. I think it is a rare gem in the outhouse of common TV bile, as there are so many shows on TV that are really awful! :(shitsmell):
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Wed May 02, 2012 9:25 am

potato74 wrote:
KermitTFrog wrote:
If its in the can (filmed/edited and such), I don't see why they would not finish it out.

Its not like Fox has anything else good to put on - about the only thing that gets ratings for them is American Idol (which I still refuse to put on - been there/done that feeling)

It will play out this season. What I was talking about is next season, if it makes it, that will be the finale season.
I too have never wached American Idiot, I mean Idol Gassy lol!

Some of us enjoy American Idol, sorry.

This "future" episode of Fringe was amazing! cheers I want more.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Wed May 02, 2012 12:02 pm

capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
KermitTFrog wrote:
If its in the can (filmed/edited and such), I don't see why they would not finish it out.

Its not like Fox has anything else good to put on - about the only thing that gets ratings for them is American Idol (which I still refuse to put on - been there/done that feeling)

It will play out this season. What I was talking about is next season, if it makes it, that will be the finale season.
I too have never wached American Idiot, I mean Idol lol!

Some of us enjoy American Idol, sorry.

This "future" episode of Fringe was amazing! I want more.

The good news is all the rest of the episodes and including the 13 new ones next season will be handled with care as a gift to the fans who have stuck with the show. So Fringe will go out with a bang
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Wed May 02, 2012 12:09 pm

potato74 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
KermitTFrog wrote:
If its in the can (filmed/edited and such), I don't see why they would not finish it out.

Its not like Fox has anything else good to put on - about the only thing that gets ratings for them is American Idol (which I still refuse to put on - been there/done that feeling)

It will play out this season. What I was talking about is next season, if it makes it, that will be the finale season.
I too have never wached American Idiot, I mean Idol lol!

Some of us enjoy American Idol, sorry.

This "future" episode of Fringe was amazing! I want more.

The good news is all the rest of the episodes and including the 13 new ones next season will be handled with care as a gift to the fans who have stuck with the show. So Fringe will go out with a bang

WILL IT? Very Happy

I am looking forward to it! cheers


_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Saving this show on my DVR box as one of the best shows ever on tv is coming to a close. In other news it will also be one of the lowest rated shows ever on tv to get renewed. Last episode only got 3.12 million viewers and came in 111th place, behind even talk shows and univision shows and re-runs of other shows on saturday night
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:49 pm

potato74 wrote:
Saving this show on my DVR box as one of the best shows ever on tv is coming to a close. In other news it will also be one of the lowest rated shows ever on tv to get renewed. Last episode only got 3.12 million viewers and came in 111th place, behind even talk shows and univision shows and re-runs of other shows on saturday night


That is too bad because it is an excellent show and I will miss it!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Watching the 1st two shows of the season and this show is really one of the best ever on TV! The concepts and sci fi creativity is top notch! Episode 2 of the final season is even better then episode one. But kinda like some really good movies that are not mass hits, somethings are just really good! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:58 am

Potato, I am going to miss this show SOOOOOOO much! Sad-Cry


One of the best!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fringe!   

Back to top Go down
 
Fringe!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» FRINGE Is Renewed For 4th Season!
» Chionanthus retusus ~ Chinese fringe tree
» Fringe action figures
» Loropetalum losing its leaves after recent trim/ repot.
» Fringe Tree

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dramas & Thrillers :: Dramas & Thrillers: General Comments-
Jump to: