Share | 

Good - hopefully now he'll stink!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KermitTFrog
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1084

PostSubject: Good - hopefully now he'll stink!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:47 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/09/28/2011-09-28_tom_brady_finally_cuts_his_hair_patriots_quarterback_chopa_off_long_mane_and_deb.html
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11288

PostSubject: Re: Good - hopefully now he'll stink!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6830

PostSubject: Re: Good - hopefully now he'll stink!   Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:29 am

I have to agree with you. I don't see what makes Brady the end all and be all of quarterbacks.

I don't always agree with Mike Vick but he did have a good point at that press confrence about how some qb's get flags thrown for ruffing the passer but the opposing qb in the same game can't pay to get one thrown.

I watched that game and he did have a point. Then I watched another game (sorry late night so brain is at hafe speed here) can't remember who it was (think it might have been Romo) and the same thing was happening.

Oh well, who knows maybe now he's bitched about it they will pay attention....lol
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9056

PostSubject: Re: Good - hopefully now he'll stink!   Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:23 am

Naru wrote:
I have to agree with you. I don't see what makes Brady the end all and be all of quarterbacks.

I don't always agree with Mike Vick but he did have a good point at that press confrence about how some qb's get flags thrown for ruffing the passer but the opposing qb in the same game can't pay to get one thrown.

I watched that game and he did have a point. Then I watched another game (sorry late night so brain is at hafe speed here) can't remember who it was (think it might have been Romo) and the same thing was happening.

Oh well, who knows maybe now he's bitched about it they will pay attention....lol

Mike Vick deserves every single hit that he takes. He should not even be playing in the NFL after going to prison on the dog fighting charges. I know he paid his debt to society and did his time in prison, but now he has no repercussions at all. I also doubt that he has any remorse, the only thing he is sorry for is getting caught.

He had no sympathy for those poor animals when he was abusing them, so I will have no sympathy for him, unleash the linebackers and go after this pathetic asshole.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11288

PostSubject: Re: Good - hopefully now he'll stink!   Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:53 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Mike Vick deserves every single hit that he takes. He should not even be playing in the NFL after going to prison on the dog fighting charges. I know he paid his debt to society and did his time in prison, but now he has no repercussions at all. I also doubt that he has any remorse, the only thing he is sorry for is getting caught.

He had no sympathy for those poor animals when he was abusing them, so I will have no sympathy for him, unleash the linebackers and go after this pathetic asshole

ctown, I have to agree with this. I cannot stand to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good - hopefully now he'll stink!   

Back to top Go down

Good - hopefully now he'll stink!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1