Share | 

some decent new shows so far in this catagory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:04 pm

So far I am ok with some new dramas
, but none of them I love yet, we will see and some of them I am not even sure If I will like them
They are: Ringer, Unforgettable, Revenge, Charlie's Angeles, Pan Am, Playboy Club, Seceret Circle, Person of Interest.
Have yet to see Tera Nova
I think that covers it, the other new dramas were :(shitsmell):
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8840

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Of these, the only ones I have seen is Person of Interest and Terra Nova.

I didn't realize Unforgotten was on last week until after it was over so I am going to try and catch it tonight. I don't hve DVR service but my cable company has On Demand but of course thats not on there.

Person of Interest could be a good show, but I really don't like the govt conspiracy crap. It just gives the tin foil hat wearers more ammo that they don't need, but I can look past that and still enjoy the show.

Terra Nova was just on last night and I really enjoyed it. Still has a long way to go as they are just developing the story so I will have to wait to form a better opinion of it.
Back to top Go down
Aquafina1983
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1934

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:16 pm

I watched the season premiere of Pan Am-----LOVE IT!!!!!!
Hooked already Smile
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2692

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:42 pm

I enjoyed Pan Am also....shows promise, & so far I like Revenge, Person of Interest & Terra Nova is my favorite, but things can change as episodes progress. Really, really, really can't wait for Dexter this weekend!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Aquafina1983 wrote:
Hooked already Smile

Chistiana Ricci is enough of a reason to watch for me, always like that babe and lots of cute women on the show....TV NEVER LOOKED so good :(hubbahubba): :(hubbahubba):
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3756

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Aquafina1983 wrote:
Hooked already

Aqua - I LOVED Pan Am!!!!!! I thought I was actually THERE and watching it all play out in real life Smile I love mid-century - I'm a mid-century modern floor plans FANATIC! LOL and anything to do with that era makes me happy Smile (Don't ask me why - it's something I can't explain).
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:38 pm

So far I really like Terra Nova, Ringer and Seceret Circle. Have to see more on Revenge, Person of Interest, Unforgettable, Pam Am to form a better opion. Playboy club is ok, but looks like a for sure cancellation due to ratings in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11269

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:25 am

Aquafina1983 wrote:
Hooked already Smile

Yep! They hooked me in on that one too! Loving terra nova as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Can't watch Pan Am, Christina Ricci scares me. She looks like a female Dobby.

But I am enjoying.... The Ringer, Person of Interest, Terra Nova and Charle's Angels.
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Terranova - Pan Am - Revenge - REALLY ENJOYED THOSE - KINDA GETTING HOOKED on them ... and caught an episode of Person of Interest ... Good show.

Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:46 am

mk_philly wrote:
Can't watch Pan Am, Christina Ricci scares me. She looks like a female Dobby.

But I am enjoying.... The Ringer, Person of Interest, Terra Nova and Charle's Angels.

LOL!

Dobbies are gorgeous! I love 'em Smile Pretend she looks like a poodle and watch the show! It's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:18 pm

Loving Pan Am! Was talking to my mother about this and she said it was like that, people "dressed" to go on a flight and your every need was taken care of.

Btw, I would commit crime to get my hand on that red dress (even though it was a bridesmaid type dress) that Kate was wearing in the wedding flashback scene! Must have it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Aquafina1983
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1934

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Can't wait to watch the new episode of Pan Am tonight!!!!! Penguin
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Oh great, I just saw a commercial for another show I will want to watch called "Grimm." My DVR is going to be working overtime!

Off topic but can you believe these guys are coming back :bb: too funny.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:49 am

Okay, did anyone catch "American Horror Story" last night on FX? For a while there I thought I was watching HBO or Showtime. Wow, talk about being bombarded with images. A creepy show.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8840

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:53 am

capricious1 wrote:
Okay, did anyone catch "American Horror Story" last night on FX? For a while there I thought I was watching HBO or Showtime. Wow, talk about being bombarded with images. A creepy show.

Was that on last night? I wanted to see that! I hope it's in my On Demand!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:02 pm

capricious1 wrote:

Oh I DVR'ed it and I want to see it too! Capi, we seem to be way too much alike, pretty cool huh! :(Heart): And I still forgive you for not loving the show LOST as much as I did :(crymeariver):
:(cowgirl): :(cowboy):
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:05 pm

ctown and potato, it is really something to see Shocked . A bit graphic at times but very interesting. Won't say anymore until you both get to watch it. silent

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some decent new shows so far in this catagory   

Back to top Go down

some decent new shows so far in this catagory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1