Would like to hear what you think

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6880

PostSubject: Would like to hear what you think   Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:45 am

If you get the chance to see the full story I recomend it but below is a clip of part of the story. The numbers are sickning and it only makes me want to write the so called sposors and bocott there ass's. But tell me what you think of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giHTTJGsBDM
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: Would like to hear what you think   Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:45 am

I cant see youtube videos since I am at work, but I will check it out later tonight.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: Would like to hear what you think   Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Naru wrote:
If you get the chance to see the full story I recomend it but below is a clip of part of the story. The numbers are sickning and it only makes me want to write the so called sposors and bocott there ass's. But tell me what you think of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giHTTJGsBDM

The NCAA is completely full of shit, not only with this but all of their bullshit rules. It's like they get pissed off if anybody is getting money except them.

Lookat all this bullshit with Ohio State. Jim Tressel lost his job and Terrel Pryor left the school for the NFL all because someone that is not even affiliated with the NCAA or the school gave Pryor some free tattoos. Can someone please explain to me how Pryor getting free tattoos gave Ohio State an unfair advantage?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Would like to hear what you think   Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:39 pm

The story is about how "Bowl games" generate a shit load of money that they say a percentage of it goes to charity. The name of the charity is "make my ass richer then the dumb ass's that aren't"

Seriously, the games generated billions in revenew, for local bisness and communities but they only see the smallest fraction of that revenew. If you have HBO as well as in demand look up the story in "Real Sports" and watch it....it will have you going....

:arrow: WTF?
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Would like to hear what you think   Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Naru wrote:
The story is about how "Bowl games" generate a shit load of money that they say a percentage of it goes to charity. The name of the charity is "make my ass richer then the dumb ass's that aren't"

Seriously, the games generated billions in revenew, for local bisness and communities but they only see the smallest fraction of that revenew. If you have HBO as well as in demand look up the story in "Real Sports" and watch it....it will have you going....

Duh! Oh silly me, I did not know strip clubs, weddings, political contributions were charity. That is disgusting, but I guess the IMPORTANT stuff needs to be taken care of first, right? Mad6
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Would like to hear what you think   Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:13 am

capricious1 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Duh! Oh silly me, I did not know strip clubs, weddings, political contributions were charity. That is disgusting, but I guess the IMPORTANT stuff needs to be taken care of first, right? Mad6

Ok...I was just hoping to get others interested in seeing the story. Didn't mean to get you all worked up into a state of shear anger....lol
Here this should help you some. Donate 10 dollers to the local chapter of the "I need money because my 3 million doller house is sooooooooo 3 months ago." charity and then beat the hell out of a blind man for complaining he has no house, no health care, and no job. I mean really?....Really?.....OMG!
(Disclaimer: To be clear, I'm being funny.....well ....attempting to be at any rate...How am I doing?...........lol)

Razz Embarassed Duh! No :(sucks): No
Back to top Go down
just-mema
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2191

PostSubject: Re: Would like to hear what you think   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:07 am

**** I cant seem to find the slot to put the $10 into, but it is here on the table if you want it!...LOL
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Would like to hear what you think   Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Ok...I was just hoping to get others interested in seeing the story. Didn't mean to get you all worked up into a state of shear anger....lol
Here this should help you some. Donate 10 dollers to the local chapter of the "I need money because my 3 million doller house is sooooooooo 3 months ago." charity and then beat the hell out of a blind man for complaining he has no house, no health care, and no job. I mean really?....Really?.....OMG!
(Disclaimer: To be clear, I'm being funny.....well ....attempting to be at any rate...How am I doing?...........lol)

Oh don't even get me started on this.......... lol!

Razz Embarassed Duh! No :(sucks): No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would like to hear what you think   

Back to top Go down

Would like to hear what you think
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1