HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 ~ Revenge ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:11 pm

Nikita wrote:
One of the BEST shows, in my opinion - BUT - getting really pissed that they keep skipping a week. They give us 2 shows in a row - THEN we have to wait for 2 weeks to go by before they air the next one - WHY WHY WHY?


I know, hi Nikita :(finger31):
I love this show too, but you are so right Nikita! The show comes back and they it is like :(yay): and then next week it is like confused as it is gone again and then it comes back and gone again. But it is a sign of the times as all shows now do not make as many episodes each season due to risign costs. At least the scripted shows have been suffering that way.
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
avatar

Female Posts : 3756
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Good ol' USA!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:06 pm

potato74 wrote:
Nikita wrote:
One of the BEST shows, in my opinion - BUT - getting really pissed that they keep skipping a week. They give us 2 shows in a row - THEN we have to wait for 2 weeks to go by before they air the next one - WHY WHY WHY?


I know, hi Nikita
I love this show too, but you are so right Nikita! The show comes back and they it is like and then next week it is like as it is gone again and then it comes back and gone again. But it is a sign of the times as all shows now do not make as many episodes each season due to risign costs. At least the scripted shows have been suffering that way.

And it's OFF again Potato - another 2 weeks we have to wait - it's bad enough that we only get 1hr (including commercials), ONCE a week - but now it's become 2 shows a month ... SUCKSSSSSS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie
avatar

Female Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : Austin,TX

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:18 am

Nikita wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Nikita wrote:
One of the BEST shows, in my opinion - BUT - getting really pissed that they keep skipping a week. They give us 2 shows in a row - THEN we have to wait for 2 weeks to go by before they air the next one - WHY WHY WHY?


I know, hi Nikita
I love this show too, but you are so right Nikita! The show comes back and they it is like and then next week it is like as it is gone again and then it comes back and gone again. But it is a sign of the times as all shows now do not make as many episodes each season due to risign costs. At least the scripted shows have been suffering that way.

And it's OFF again Potato - another 2 weeks we have to wait - it's bad enough that we only get 1hr (including commercials), ONCE a week - but now it's become 2 shows a month ... SUCKSSSSSS!!!!!

So now it's gone till April…arghhhh…
So are we to assume that Amanda has been 'taken care of' in a permanent kind of way? Thank god! At least she won't be found to put a kink in anything. I also got the impression that it really is Jack that Emily loves…so was she aware that Daniel would be the fall guy for the murder? Maybe making Victoria lose what's important to her, just like she lost what was important to her (her father). And I wish DeClan or whatever his name is, would take a cough drop or something. His voice always sounds so strain
ed!
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
avatar

Female Posts : 3756
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Good ol' USA!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:45 pm

imok wrote:
Nikita wrote:
potato74 wrote:
Nikita wrote:
One of the BEST shows, in my opinion - BUT - getting really pissed that they keep skipping a week. They give us 2 shows in a row - THEN we have to wait for 2 weeks to go by before they air the next one - WHY WHY WHY?


I know, hi Nikita
I love this show too, but you are so right Nikita! The show comes back and they it is like and then next week it is like as it is gone again and then it comes back and gone again. But it is a sign of the times as all shows now do not make as many episodes each season due to risign costs. At least the scripted shows have been suffering that way.

And it's OFF again Potato - another 2 weeks we have to wait - it's bad enough that we only get 1hr (including commercials), ONCE a week - but now it's become 2 shows a month ... SUCKSSSSSS!!!!!

So now it's gone till April…arghhhh…
So are we to assume that Amanda has been 'taken care of' in a permanent kind of way? Thank god! At least she won't be found to put a kink in anything. I also got the impression that it really is Jack that Emily loves…so was she aware that Daniel would be the fall guy for the murder? Maybe making Victoria lose what's important to her, just like she lost what was important to her (her father). And I wish DeClan or whatever his name is, would take a cough drop or something. His voice always sounds so strain
ed!

Back in April???? No wonder nothing's been taping! WTF?

Yes, Emily (the real Amanda) I think DOES love Jack.

LOL! DeClan's voice grates on my NERVES too - I can't stand that dweeb!
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Male Posts : 6340
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : at the smoke house eating garlic bread with Capi

PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:53 pm

This show has a very good chance of coming back next year, if the ratings hold up in the final push, it will be back for sure. 75% chance that it will at this point. Good, cuz it is a fun show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ~ Revenge ~   

Back to top Go down
 
~ Revenge ~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Review for They Plotted Revenge Against America
» Oceanic's 1/8 buggy- ECX Revenge Type-E
» sprite a day revenge!
» Mordheim Weekend - Madame Winters Revenge! - UPDATED Pics
» Karibbean Moonrise: The Revenge of Bloody Bill

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dramas & Thrillers :: Dramas & Thrillers: General Comments-
Jump to: